• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's that Pokémon? (Week 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Emblems are awarded at 10 and 20 correct guesses, yes! As for how long it'll go on for, it'll be indefinite as long as I stay alive on PC so if we need to add more emblems at any point that's easily doable :D As for this week's emblems I'm sorry for anyone that hasn't gotten theirs yet - I've been ridiculously busy with studying for exams recently but come May 6th I'll handle everything all in one big shebang :D

dest

Boneash
    Years
    oh, don't worry, if you paid attention in class you hardly need to study anything in order to get good marks in exams ... however if you didn't you're screwed now :/

btw, here's some advice: the more people complain about the difficulty the better, people WANT to have it that way... more difficult == more stuff to discuss == more reason to post something AND the best: more difficult to solve something == a way better feeling after you got it ;)
    last week was actually perfect, maybe a little over the perfect difficulty for one or another, but it shouldn't be too much easier imo ...
    I hate to say that, but this week just doesn't feel too much rewarding if you got it right

I hope that doesn't sound too harsh and more like the good intended feedback from me so far^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Next week will be harder don't worry haha, feedback is always appreciated and thanks for taking the time to post it :D Now it's time for this week's winners! As many of you rightly guessed, this week's Pokémon was none other than...

Who's that Pokémon? (Week 3)

Caterpie!

Specifically his funky little mouth groove thing! Congrats to those of you that got it right, now let's take a look at some of the other answers we saw...

This week's winners: apocalypseArisen, Castform, ComicFanatic, dest, DyingWillFlareon, Francois, ESCRaven, El Héroe Oscuro, gio7sm, Guardian (SVEN), H.A.N., jdthebud, Mewtwolover, Pendraflare, Revise Librarian, Spherical Ice, Sheerow, strifegirl, Tsutarja, Wicked3DS, Zekrom, magicarp4thewin
    Other answers received: Scyther, Trubbish, Pansage, Simisage, Bayleef, Sewaddle, Oddish

Please let me know if you're supposed to be on this list and I didn't include you (or if you haven't received your emblem within 3 days) and I'll check your answer PM and make sure to sort it!

This week saw 38 people enter with a great number of winners, it felt good to type them all up again this week! A lot of you said this puzzle was too easy but that the second was too hard, so I'll try my best to keep them somewhere inbetween - the first few weeks will always be testing the water so hopefully we'll get to a good level of difficulty soon haha. Stay tuned for next week's puzzle coming up later today and as always feel free to discuss your answers and the winners in this thread until then!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back