• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's that Pokémon? (Week 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Who's That Pokémon? (Week 4)

It's time to put your Pokémon knowledge to the test with our weekly contest of "Who's That Pokémon?"! Once a week every Sunday I'll post a zoomed-in section of a Pokémon and it's your job to tell me which Pokémon the art belongs to. All of the art used will be from the Pokémon's official Dream World art and will be a 30x30 px section of the art cropped and zoomed in 8x. Once you think you have an answer, send it to me in a PM and you could be our next prize winner!

Overview

• Guess the Pokémon whose art is being featured!
    • The clue is a 30x30 px section of the Pokémon's Dream World art cropped and magnified 8x.
    • Send Squirrel a PM with your answer once you've figured it out - answer as many times as you want per week but only your final answer counts!
    • Do not post answers in this thread - you don't want other people to use your answers do you?
    • Feel free to chat about the puzzles and how easy/hard you find them, that's the fun of this game afterall!
    • Submit your answers before midnight (GMT) on Saturday after the picture is posted if you want them to count!
    Rewards!

A winner is a winner and a winner is you - assuming you won! Here's what you can expect to win from correctly guessing each week's Pokémon. (Hover over for descriptions!)

KyqhOAr.png
    Lr1vkr8.png
    lL8F9ql.png

Clue - Week 4

BRqjof5.png

Before people ask - the white is part of the Pokémon! Good luck, and feel free to also discuss last week's answer and winners in this thread! :D

Years
  • Can we ignore the part where you said white is a part of Pokemon and call it a Heracross, cos lets face it, it's a Heracross and you're just lying to us.
    hehe...he? :D

That was pretty much what I thought until it said that the white was part of it.

Haven't guessed yet, though.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    ok I think I got this one now

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hi guys, it's time for another list of winners! This week's contest is now over and it's time to reveal our winners...

395.png

Empoleon!

Specifically his chest tuxedoy thing! Congrats to those of you that got it right, now let's take a look at some of the other answers we saw...

This week's winners: Aslan, dest, DyingWillFlareon, ESCRaven, Francois, Guardian, H.A.N., Hibicakes, jdthebud, magicarp4thewin, Mewtwolover, NoOneAtAll, Revise Librarian, Sheerow, TopoftheFlops, Zekrom
    Other answers received: Rufflet, Heracross, Cryogonal, Omanyte, Piplup

Please let me know if you're supposed to be on this list and I didn't include you (or if you haven't received your emblem within 3 days) and I'll check your answer PM and make sure to sort it!

This week's puzzle was apparently still a little easy so we'll try something a bit tougher again for next contest - time to scour the most obscure regions of some unknown Pokémon's body and display it all for you in a 80x80 magnified image! The things I do for you... We currently have 6 people whom have correctly guessed every week so far so we'll see if that continues! Stay tuned for next week's puzzle coming up later today and as always feel free to discuss your answers and the winners in this thread until then!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back