• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Lycans [Epilogue]

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • Faeries & Lycans [Epilogue]

Yukari

Okay well this is why I wouldn't mind it if he were to get lynched.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • [Burn] zevarius kerensky

Gonna go ahead and tip the balances since this player is obviously not a good villager to have around. (Sorry Klippy; I just logged in and saw all that senselessness)

Years
  • Changing my vote to

[BURN] Sopheria

I want to get as much info from this day as possible. I already put forward the reasons as to why a tie is better in the last day. Ties are only really bad in late game

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I think we're tied up again, so we should be good - this is at least the fairest way to judge them. Randomly. Since we really have no info beyond a few suspicions. :(

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Night Two

Zami blinked the sleep from her eyes. This had been a long day.

It had taken a while to figure out who to kill.

Well didn't that sound morbid?

For some reason, Klippy had been intent on creating a tie in votes between Sopheria and zevarius kerenksy. Perhaps he didn't want to feel guilty about voting to have someone killed. Perhaps he had just wanted to be an asshole monkey. Zami was betting on the latter.

In the end, the manner in which the tie had been broken was . . . interesting, to say the least. It wasn't exactly based on any sound science. In all honesty, they had just found Foxrally's little pink journal with hearts all over it and the words "Hail Blarzigord" scribbled on many of its pages. Zami knew he was crazy, but she hadn't taken him to be a fanatic. Regardless, from the contents of his journal, it seemed that he trusted Sopheria to some extent. She "was nice to" him.

Zami would have preferred to use one of Naku's magic candles, as they had done five years ago in a similar case to contact Sonata's recently deceased spirit, but apparently the soul of arachnidsGrip was currently on vacation.

None of this made any sense, but after such a long day, all Zami did was shrug and say "fuck it."

So it had been decided that zevarius kerensky would die by burning.

He was grabbed, bound, and thrown onto the pyre. The enchanted flames engulfed his body as he continued to spout nonsense about plans and the tree climbing capabilities of Lycans. It wasn't long before the babbling stopped.

Sadly, the flames burned just the same as they had when lit. Or . . . did they?

"What is that?" Zami asked Naku, pointing at a nearly imperceptible sliver of black fire.

Naku squinted, stepping a bit closer to the flames. "The poor soul was cursed," he explained.

Zami grunted. They had killed another innocent, but at least they prevented him from traveling down a darker path in this life.

"Okay everyone, return to your homes for the night!" Zami called out in her usual fashion.

"Wait!" someone yelled. "Where's KittiOcelotti?"

"Kittiwhatnow?" the judge responded, confused. Wait, wasn't there someone around here by that name? She pondered that thought for a moment. Yes, there was, but she never talked much.

"I haven't seen her in hours! Where is she?" a second person blurted.

To be honest, Zami was surprised that anyone had taken notice of her absence.

Shit, she wasn't as good at this job as she thought, apparently.

She let out a long sigh. "We'll send someone out to look for her, but it's getting far too late for everyone to stay out. Return to your homes!"

The townsfolk did so.

Of course, the news they would discover later wouldn't be good.

zevarius kerensky is dead. He was a Havenite.

KittiOcelotti is dead. She was a Havenite.

[a id]3[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed
    • The format for casting a vote is simply putting Burn [Player] somewhere in your post
    • Players may not vote for themselves during the Day Phase
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game, with exception to the Werebeasts
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread
    • Do not post here once you have been killed
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM
    • When abstaining from a Night Action, please send me a PM stating so so that I may progress the phase instead of waiting for you.
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity.

*Note: The Night Phase will last 48 hours or until all night actions have been received.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as the Game Master
    Klippy as ???
    Ash as ???
    White Mage as ???
    arachnidsGrip as a Havenite
    Fantome as ???
    KittiOcelotti as a Havenite
    Sonata as ???
    JaDe.X105 as ???
    gio7sm as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    なぎ (Nagi) as ???
    Melody as ???
    Netto Azure as ???
    Cosmic as ???
    eros as ???
    Arx as ???
    Infinite as ???
    no as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Foxrally as a Havenite
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Ninja Aiden as ???
    Orpheus as ???
    Ice as ???
    Lucid as ???
    SYDAXARO220 as ???
    zevarius kerensky as a Havenite
    Candy as ???
    Sopheria as ???

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • no and Ice must vote today or else they shall be eliminated due to inactivity.

Day Three

Much like the night before, a troubling howl echoed through Haven. This time, however, it occurred right before dawn, and it felt . . . wrong. As Zami walked out of her home, she could tell today was going to be rough.

As she made her way to the central podium, she noticed an array of traps around Juno's house. The Hunter had struck again. None of them had been set off, though.

When she made it to the center of town, the first thing she saw was the body of JaDe on laying limp on the ground. She ran over to the man, immediately placing her fingers on his neck to check his pulse.

It was faint, but it was there.

By the looks of it, he had been struck by the same creature that attacked Juno the night before. Juno had awoken late last night, with no dire side effects. With some treatment, JaDe would be fine as well, but for now he wouldn't be doing any talking.

Zami had some people carry JaDe to the infirmary. She glanced over the remaining citizens.

Remarkably, everyone was accounted for.

Sonata walked up to Zami, a concerned expression glossing his visage. "What is it?" Zami asked.

"I think I saw something last night. I'm not sure what, though . . . it's a bit fuzzy."

She stared at Sonata for a moment. She gave him a short nod. "Let me know if you recall anything useful."

"Okay."

She walked up to the podium and turned to address the crowd.

"Somehow we managed to avoid any deaths last night. This gives us an opportunity to get ahead of the Lycans, and I suggest we seize it. Does anyone have any ideas?"

As judge, it wasn't her job to propose a lynching. She merely carried out the will of the town. Even so, she wasn't sure if there were any leads to go on, unless the Seer or Hunter had made some progress.

In the crowd, however, someone was experiencing something possibly worse than death. Last night had been . . . enlightening. Not in a religious manner, so to speak, but after that encounter during the first night . . . a whole new path was now opening up. They rolled down their sleeve, concealing the mark.

The transformation was complete.

No one died tonight.

[a id]3[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed
    • The format for casting a vote is simply putting Burn [Player] somewhere in your post
    • Players may not vote for themselves during the Day Phase
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game, with exception to the Werebeasts
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread
    • Do not post here once you have been killed
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM
    • When abstaining from a Night Action, please send me a PM stating so so that I may progress the phase instead of waiting for you.
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as the Game Master
    Klippy as ???
    Ash as ???
    Jupiter as ???
    arachnidsGrip as a Havenite
    Fantome as ???
    KittiOcelotti as a Havenite
    Sonata as ???
    JaDe.X105 as ???
    gio7sm as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    なぎ (Nagi) as ???
    Melody as ???
    Netto Azure as ???
    Cosmic as ???
    eros as ???
    Arx as ???
    Infinite as ???
    no as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Foxrally as a Havenite
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Ninja Aiden as ???
    Orpheus as ???
    Ice as ???
    Lucid as ???
    SYDAXARO220 as ???
    zevarius kerensky as a Havenite
    Candy as ???
    Sopheria as ???

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Wow our lynching thanks to the random ramblings got rid of the cursed elf, and no one died tonight. What luck! :o

I'm honestly scared of whoever that Sonata encountered tthe previous night. Maybe the werecat? The narrative said it's fuzzy.

Years
  • Wow our lynching thanks to the random ramblings got rid of the cursed elf, and no one died tonight. What luck! :o

I'm honestly scared of whoever that Sonata encountered tthe previous night. Maybe the werecat? The narrative said it's fuzzy.

How exactly are we lucky?
    Someone has obviously turned to become a werebeast.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • How exactly are we lucky?
    Someone has obviously turned to become a werebeast.

Ah right, someone turned into something that night. Although, where was it implied that they turned into a werebeast? :/

Anyway, MI had an encounter on the first night so can we place him on the hit list for now? That's pretty much the only specific lead we have.

Years
  • Ah right, someone turned into something that night. Although, where was it implied that they turned into a werebeast? :/

Anyway, MI had an encounter on the first night so can we place him on the hit list for now? That's pretty much the only specific lead we have.

They were bitten and then they turned.
    Unless there's a vampire we don't know about...

Back