• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Lycans [Epilogue]

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Right now I'm most suspicious of...really anyone who voted for me in the previous day phase. The reasoning for being suspicious of me was practically non-existent, and it was kinda random how everyone jumped on board with the flimsy case against me. Eros seemed to be the most eager, so at this point I'm suspecting him most.

[Burn]eros

*Footnote: gimmepie seemed unusually eager to vote for me as well

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    wait what the hell

YESTERDAY we burned zevarius, and in the post it said that he had a couple dark flames, and it was concluded by Naku that he was cursed.
    and now tonight nobody died, but we've had a conversion? i don't think so.

so my theory is MI/Ice is the Marked. has a mark according to the text, and he was the one who said he 'stared it right in the eyes' during the previous night. so it seems obvious? thing is, according to the description, the Marked doesn't know who the other Lycans are, but does count among their ranks, so we do have to eliminate him...

[TOP WITH CARAMEL AND NOMNOMNOM] Ice

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    You guys make ZERO sense all blubbering around and not actually saying anything the least bit convincing and/or enlightening to any situation. Seriously.

Like, it wasn't said to whom the mark belonged, but suddenly it's MI? Like what? Just because he stared it in the eyes doesn't mean squat. Though I will read all posts again, just to make sure I'm not missing something. But I implore everyone to stop, actually think and not throw around ridiculous theories that have no basis whatsoever (Sopheria, you especially. Like what? There was reason to suspect you, but we wanted a tie so that in the end, it was a fair random selection between two mildly suspicious people).

Sonata I sincerely dislike this whole "Have faith in me" outburst. Have faith in someone for no reason, in a game where the only efficient way to avoid death is NOT to trust in anyone, or have faith in them without good reason. If you want to supply us with some kind of reason to lynch Sopheria, then maybe I'll actually join your decision. For now, I am withholding my vote. Organise yourselves people, we need a thorough scouring to out these damned Lycans, who are most likely right now laughing at us scrambling around for any reason to kill someone.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    Like, it wasn't said to whom the mark belonged, but suddenly it's MI? Like what? Just because he stared it in the eyes doesn't mean squat. Though I will read all posts again, just to make sure I'm not missing something. But I implore everyone to stop, actually think and not throw around ridiculous theories that have no basis whatsoever (Sopheria, you especially. Like what? There was reason to suspect you, but we wanted a tie so that in the end, it was a fair random selection between two mildly suspicious people).

what the hell? who are you to say all the arguments don't make sense if you didn't read muk? for your information, it was literally said in the text that whoever has the mark had an 'encounter during the first night'. if you know anyone else who did besides MI, i'd like to hear it.

also for all you know Sonata might be the Seer trying to incriminate Sopheria without blowing his cover. the only thing you've said in that entire post is that ''we're wrong''. great, thanks. who do YOU want us to vote off then? what's your theory? you can't just go around saying our theories are muk without offering anything productive in exchange. after the last game i have a hard time trusting any ''logic'' you use anyway, especially when blowing off others' theories. if it wasn't for the traps placed around your house on the first night, i'd say you were a Lycan yourself :/

Years
    what the hell? who are you to say all the arguments don't make sense if you didn't read muk? for your information, it was literally said in the text that whoever has the mark had an 'encounter during the first night'. if you know anyone else who did besides MI, i'd like to hear it.

also for all you know Sonata might be the Seer trying to incriminate Sopheria without blowing his cover. the only thing you've said in that entire post is that ''we're wrong''. great, thanks. who do YOU want us to vote off then? what's your theory? you can't just go around saying our theories are muk without offering anything productive in exchange. after the last game i have a hard time trusting any ''logic'' you use anyway, especially when blowing off others' theories. if it wasn't for the traps placed around your house on the first night, i'd say you were a Lycan yourself :/

I find your aggressive response quite interesting, but let's save that for later. I'm going to bold the parts I'm answering for convenience.

1. He could potentially be the seer himself.
    2. No (Juno) did. It seems unlikely that it is referring to her since it was obvious she was silence I think. But it's something we might want to consider.
    3. This is potentially true also.
    4. I'd like to hear more from Aiden as well.
    5. He could be the Alpha, aren't they immune to the traps?

Basically I think that Sonata, Ice and Nagi are the ones we should be looking at right now. The first two because of how they were mentioned (and similarly) in the day post. The latter for her uncharacteristically aggressive response.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    i admit that sounded more angry/stressed than needed ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ
    i just have a grudge against Ninja Aiden cause he gang-mindfucked me last time :c

Years
    i just have a grudge against Ninja Aiden cause he gang-mindfucked me last time :c

He's just good at the game, holding a grudge isn't going to serve anyone in a game where all our alignments and roles are determined by RNG. I agree that his actions are somewhat suspicious, but by the same token you, Ice and Sonata all have my interest also.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Sonata I sincerely dislike this whole "Have faith in me" outburst. Have faith in someone for no reason, in a game where the only efficient way to avoid death is NOT to trust in anyone, or have faith in them without good reason. If you want to supply us with some kind of reason to lynch Sopheria, then maybe I'll actually join your decision. For now, I am withholding my vote. Organise yourselves people, we need a thorough scouring to out these damned Lycans, who are most likely right now laughing at us scrambling around for any reason to kill someone.

Have faith in someone and possibly lose. Be too scared to have faith in someone and possibly lose. Play the game, or cower under your bed sheets and hope the monsters can't see you while you let everyone else take the risks.

I'm actually quite interested in your motives considering that you were mentioned in the Day post of having seen something.

Yes I was mentioned in the day post. I did see something. And that something points towards the one I voted for. It's a toss up between Sopheria and one other. Should it come up that I'm wrong, then before this day phase ends I will reveal my other lead and hope that someone protects me during the night.

Circuit

Years
    what the hell? 1.who are you to say all the arguments don't make sense if you didn't read muk? for your information, it was literally said in the text that whoever has the mark had an 'encounter during the first night'. 2.if you know anyone else who did besides MI, i'd like to hear it.

3.also for all you know Sonata might be the Seer trying to incriminate Sopheria without blowing his cover. 4.the only thing you've said in that entire post is that ''we're wrong''. great, thanks. who do YOU want us to vote off then? 5.what's your theory? you can't just go around saying our theories are muk without offering anything productive in exchange. 6.after the last game i have a hard time trusting any ''logic'' you use anyway, especially when blowing off others' theories. if it wasn't for the traps placed around your house on the first night, 7.i'd say you were a Lycan yourself :/

1. I did read, which is why I said that all the accusations don't really make much sense, and that I'd like people to try and explain their opinions in a more direct way, with some actual, reliable reasoning for their accusations.
    2. Juno did, during the first night. As I recall, she's still completely alive, she was just silenced.
    3. Yes, he very well might be. I just wanted to know if he was going to share his reasoning or not. As it appears, he isn't.
    4. Not at all. I didn't say you were wrong once. I simply said that the accusations had become completely nonsensical and I wish for people to try and gather their thoughts a little, and relay them as a cohesive statement.
    5. My theory? I'll relay exactly what I want to do right now then. I want to follow with Sonata's thinking. Not because I trust him in any way, but because there is something going on here. If following his thinking gets us some information, I'll do it. A risk, yes. But what's life without a little risk ;)
    6. That was last game. And whilst it was particularly deceptive, how I played last game, you shouldn't hold grudges from past games. This is an RNG based role system. For the record I started out as innocent last game, but was recruited in to the Careers.
    7. There is the possibility that I am the Alpha, since the traps don't affect him. And I have no way to disprove this, outside of dying or sharing my PM, the latter of which you still may not believe. I have previously stated I am not going to waste my time arguing against this, since I can only say "I'm just an innocent!" and that is down to you whether you believe it or not. I doubt I can persuade you either way.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe

But seriously, don't hold grudges between games, else you're putting bias where bias doesn't belong.

Have faith in someone and possibly lose. Be too scared to have faith in someone and possibly lose. Play the game, or cower under your bed sheets and hope the monsters can't see you while you let everyone else take the risks.
    Yes I was mentioned in the day post. I did see something. And that something points towards the one I voted for. It's a toss up between Sopheria and one other. Should it come up that I'm wrong, then before this day phase ends I will reveal my other lead and hope that someone protects me during the night.

Alright. Well, I've already explained what I want to do, so I'm going to go with it. I'm not going to trust you so easily, considering this game is all about doubting everyone you see, but I'll follow you.

[BURN]: Sopheria

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    I just wanna say I've been calling out Sonata for a while now
    I simply dont trust him or eros, and I'll stick with my gut since he's only starting to look more guilty
    [End]Sonata

Etherion

Going back to the roles section of the OP, I present to everyone in the game with another possible threat, the Wolf Cub. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) The lycans get 2 kills during the next phase if the cub is killed, if I were you, I'd be very careful on who to vote. The cub might be someone who is deliberately throwing suspicion towards themselves.

[Kill]Ninja Aiden
    He has a chance of being the Alpha

Circuit

Years
    [Kill]Ninja Aiden
    He has a chance of being the Alpha

I'm not arguing against this reasoning, but I will say this; by killing me, you are losing someone who is moderately active, and is good at this game, who will make it interesting, or at least try to.

I'm gonna hear Sopheria out, but that's my vote should the day phase end before Sopheria responds.

Back