• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Frozen foods: yeah or nah?

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
  • Bangers and Mash usually. I'm really not fond of frozen meals. I do buy a lot of frozen fruit/vegetables, however. I have a lot of frozen broccoli in my freezer right now I should really get around to using.

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
  • Bangers and Mash usually. I'm really not fond of frozen meals. I do buy a lot of frozen fruit/vegetables, however. I have a lot of frozen broccoli in my freezer right now I should really get around to using.

I had to look up what bangers and mash were. That looks delicious. I'm gonna have to look for that next time I go shopping.

I buy lots of mixed veggie packs and mix them in with ramen. Easy way to make it taste pretty good.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I'm not against them -- as long as they are tasty! Hahaha!

Years
  • I'd definitely eat frozen foods, as long as it tastes good. With someone who can't get much time to cook, and while I do cook my own meals there are times where there's not enough time so that's when I resort to them.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Spoiler:

A dollar a box? 10 minutes to cook? One can satisfy you? Yes please. Also those cheap microwave burritos that cost 50 cents have found their way into the freezer a time or two.

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
  • I used to eat those little pizzas all the time, Sonata. For me they're much more of a snack than a meal. I've also started getting those tiny burritos. I think my favorite "flavor" so far is just beef and cheese. Bean and red pepper is horrible. Don't go there.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Depends on the frozen food, but when I'm hungry and I want a meal quickly with little effort then it's either a sandwich, leftovers, or one of these guys. And thankfully I have a good general idea of which ones to get over the ones that are just distasteful in my mouth for whatever reason.

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
  • I have two words:
    Pizza Rolls
    I had somehow forgotten about pizza rolls... Thank you for reminding me such glorious, tiny lava-pillows exist. I might have to get some of that for this evening... The only ones I like are the combination. Can't eat the cheese, it just tastes weir to me. And the pepperoni doesn't cut it, either.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • I had somehow forgotten about pizza rolls... Thank you for reminding me such glorious, tiny lava-pillows exist. I might have to get some of that for this evening... The only ones I like are the combination. Can't eat the cheese, it just tastes weir to me. And the pepperoni doesn't cut it, either.
    The pepperoni ones are the only ones I can eat. The cheese ones just taste disgusting and I never really liked the combination ones.

Years
  • i love frozen foods tbh but i know they're never good for you. hot pockets are so damn good, esp. the philly cheesesteak is HELLA

Back