• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#NewGuy

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2015
    Hello, all! (I am very new to this whole online community thing...please stay with me!)

I am a casual pokemon player but enjoy it no less than anyone! I have played Pokemon since I was little and would like to get to know more people who like to play pokemon for just mere enjoyment! I hope to meet and get to know new people here who are willing to trade , battle, and converse for fun!

Hopefully that was not a bad first post? I'm so incredibly new to PC it's not even funny! My FC is: 4785-6697-2876 . Feel free to drop a reply and your friend code ! :)

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC, Wilson! I'm not a really hardcore player of Pokémon either, I know some aspects of competitive battling and I did some Pokémon Showdown with a couple of friends before Gen 6 came out, but I'm not that hardcore. Anyway, what other games do you like besides Pokémon? Don't be shy, we're a nice community.

I hope you have a fun time here, and check out the Trade Corner board if you want to trade pokémon. Also, just drop me a PM/VM if you'd like someone to talk to.

Years
  • Hi there Wilson, and great to have you around!

Sadly I don't have a friend code since I'm not a serious trader or battler (plus I'm in a situation where it'll never want to reveal itself) but I still hang out on PC's Showdown server from time to time so I have seen competitive battles, but I kinda suck at battling myself since I usually mostly lose or end up forfeiting.

As the others mentioned, do look around Trade Corner and Battling & Team Building for all your trading and battling needs. Good luck and I will see you around the forums!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey Wilson! Nice to meet you 8)

Always nice to meet other people who have been playing Pokemon since they were little! I started playing when I was like 6 and I'm still pretty into it all those years later. I guess some things never change ;) I'm more of a casual player too, so you're definitely not alone.

I hope you enjoy your time here! I'm sure you'll be able to fit into the community well and meet lots of people. If you're unsure of anything, feel free to visit my profile and drop me a message. See you around!

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • hello Wilson and welcome to pc! you made a great first post! it seems you are interested in everything that is in the Pokemon Discussion section! you should check out the trading and competitive battle sections in there so you can find people to trade and battle with. let me know if you need any help or just a friend, drop a vm.

Years
  • Nice to meet you, Wilson. ^_^ We were all new at some point so no worries at all, took me a little while to settle in myself years ago but in the end it was worth it. Everyone's very nice here. :) What're you doing in your game right now? I stopped breeding for shinies and took a break some months ago.. really need to get back into it, wuh. That said, have fun and be sure to stick!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Awh, you seem cool. Welcome! I play Pokemon casually and competitively, but all in all, it's really good fun indeed. But yeah, check out boards like the battling and team building board, as well as the trade board if you would like to meet fellow fans of the series, yeah? And I hope to see you soon! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the forums~

Back