• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello~

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
  • Hey kimpiel! Welcome to PC (:

Ah, I'm sure your English isn't too bad! And regardless, the community here is super friendly - don't be afraid to share your opinions! I've had a lot of friends on forums in the past who come from non-English speaking backgrounds who have been able to learn a lot about speaking and writing English through chatting with other members, so if you ever want to chat feel free to drop by my profile. (:

Hope you enjoy the forum!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Daw no worries. Welcome to the forums! We hope that we can learn more about you and if you need a hand with anything, you can ask at anytime! I hope that we can talk more and I hope that you will have a wonderful weekend~ <33

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
    Years
  • Well, hello kimpiel! You are Korean right? Well, nice!

Welcome to PC! You might want to check some posts if tou wanna ;). If you need friends, I am here!

Again, welcome!

Years
  • Oh don't be scared, we love having new people around. And hey, welcome to PC!

As the others said, we have many others here who also come from foreign backgrounds so people in your situation are completely normal and hey, you'll be able to learn new English words as you keep posting around and also chatting with others.

On that note, hope you enjoy it here and I'm always around if you want someone to talk to.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! It's okay if your English isn't that good, that just means you're trying to learn more than one language which is still impressive, so we son't judge. Going on forums is a good way to work on your language skills, that's how I got better at it. (Yes, English isn't my first language either)

Anyway, I hope you have a great time here. =3

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • hello kimpiel and welcome to pc! it's okay if you cant speak english very well, just try your best! you should tell us a little bit about yourself so we can learn more about you! let me know if you need any help or just a friend, drop a vm.

Years
  • Welp I'm sure you'll learn more English here. 8] PC is a lovely community with fantastic people! Welcome aboard kimpiel, hope you'll enjoy your time getting involved and such~ let us know if there is ever anything you need and we'll be there to lend a hand.

Back