• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys!

Years
  • Hi there! Welcome to PokeCommunity! I hope you enjoy yourself here! :) Which Pokemon is your favorite?

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, friend! I don't suppose that quote in your signature comes from a certain guard evading, haystack hiding video game series hmm? ;) Haha, either way, I hope you like it here!

And if you're stuck with anything, please do send me a visitor message or the like, and I'll try my best to help you out.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! How about you tell us a bit more about yourself, like what you're interested in? No need to be shy. =3

Hope you have a great time, and PM/VM me if you'd like someone to talk to.

Huseyin

Not positive, not negative
    Years
  • Welcome to the PC! It's nice too meet you! What is your favorite Pokemon generation? I would like to know. Anyway hope you have a great time and if you have any question you can Always VM me!

Years
  • Well hello there, and that avatar of yours is actually really cute. How's everything going?

As the others said, we currently have very little knowledge about you personally so why don't you tell us more about yourself such as your interests and other stuff here and there. PC is diverse and while it may be big at first glance, there is just so much to do here so hopefully you'll find some place you'll enjoy the discussion.

On that note, I'll see you later and I'm always happy to accept a new friend so do visit my profile whenever you are interested in having a talk!

Years
  • Wahoo for first posts. n~n Welcome to PC, Dragoz! Hope you'll like the forum and please don't hesitate to ask if you need anything, everyone is really nice here. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Aw, maybe you can tell us more about you indeed; don't be shy! And you know, we hope that you'll be able to settle in to be active with us, and be really great pals with a lot of people! Myself included! So yeah, have a nice stay, and I'll also be happy to help you out with anything you need around the forums, and see you soon~!

Years
  • Hello Dragoz welcome to pc
    I looked at your profile its nice to see youve already done most of it but it would still be nice to know a little more about you. Really dont be shy. Gardavoir is one my favorite pokemon too especially with the addition of fairy type in gen 6. Whats your favorite game?

Years
  • Hi DforDragoz. Welcome to PC!

Like some people have said before, perhaps you could tell us a bit about yourself? It'd help us get to know you better! :)

Back