• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hola-Hello!

LostGhost

Perdido entre las Sombras ☾
    Years
    hello! I'm new around here and I don't know what else to say :V
    My favorite Pokemon is Banette and i really like ghost types in general
    also I love listening to music!

Anyway I hope to have a good time around here
    so see you guys around !

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Hello LostGhost, welcome to PC hope you like it here, my second fav. pokemon is ghost types as well, also like that you quote Steven King in your sig.

Years
    Oh wow a fellow music junkie, so we might get along well here. Hello by the way Ghost and how is everything for you?

Speaking of music, what genres do you love? Any releases that have impressed you this year or are excited for in coming months? I really love the indie and underground scene because there's so much great music that I have discovered over there, and album releases so far have been pleasing me a lot, and still hyped about what the rest of the year will bring. Definitely go visit the Culture & Media board where there's some cool music topics as well as the What Are You Listening To thread to post well, what tunes you're hearing.

We also have a Ghost-type club in Pokemon Clubs given you're a fan of Ghost-type Pokemon, and nice fave in Banette. I love the design of its Mega, which looks pretty creepy but it's very fun at the same time.

I hope you have a great time with us, and don't hesitate to visit my profile if you ever want to talk, whether it'd be music or not.

LostGhost

Perdido entre las Sombras ☾
    Years
    Oh wow a fellow music junkie, so we might get along well here. Hello by the way Ghost and how is everything for you?

haha I'm fine thanks for asking :)
    it's nice to see another music lover around here :V
    In my case I'm a big metal fan I love everything from traditional heavy metal to atmospheric black metal, also I really enjoy 90's rap, rancheras, salsa, cumbia and spanish rock.

Any releases that have impressed you this year or are excited for in coming months?

the year have been amazing! there have been lots of really good releases, my favorite ones so far have been Abyssal - Antikatastesis, Morgod - Ungod and Bell Witch - Four Phantoms
    and as for coming albums I am really excited for the new Bolzer but dont really know when it will be released :T

Years
    Hey Lost! Welcome to PC! Your English and Spanish are very good. Which did you learn first?

I'm in love with your avatar! It looks so cool and Spiritomb is one of my favorite Pokemon. Banette's pretty cool.You must be pretty happy that it's gotten a mega evolution huh? Well I guess first I should ask if you've played ORAS yet? I'm finishing it up myself, but catching Groudon is a pain. :P

Anyways I hope you have a good time here and friend/VM me if you'd like. :)

Banette is precious to me since it was my first lv. 100. Back during the R/S days we didn't have the physical and special split yet so Banette's physical Shadow Ball + super high attack stat destroyed pretty much everything hahaha. I loved it so much I trained a second one to 100. 8] Ghost Pokemon in general are awesome and they're my second favorites right after electric.

Welcome welcome to PC! Plenty to do here and I hope you'll end up staying on the forum for a while. Always around to assist if need be too so message me whenever. Cheers. ^^

Back