• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What's your favorite Johto-exclusive PokeBall?

What's your favorite Apricorn PokeBall?

• Total voters

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
Years
Exactly what it says! What's PC's favorite style of PokeBall as crafted by the one of the kind craftsman, Kurt!

This poll is exclusive to the 7 Apricorn balls:

• Fast Ball
  • Heavy Ball
  • Lure Ball
  • Love Ball
  • Friend Ball
  • Moon Ball
  • Level Ball

Reactions: Sun

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
My favorite color is pink, so naturally, the Love Ball. Not only does it look really nice, but I think a lot of Pokemon just look nice in them. That reminds me, I really want a shiny Heracross in a Love Ball. <3 I'm gonna make that happen...eventually. :)

I find all the Apricorn Balls aesthetically pleasing though, really. They match a lot of color schemes on Pokemon and it's just nice. It's too bad a lot of them are pretty terrible in terms of usage, though. lol

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Lure Ball, Heavy Ball, Level Ball and Moon Ball are great, with Lure and Heavy as the most favorites.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
Years
I find all the Apricorn Balls aesthetically pleasing though, really. They match a lot of color schemes on Pokemon and it's just nice. It's too bad a lot of them are pretty terrible in terms of usage, though. lol
Not really. The only one, IMO, that's terribad is the Moon Ball. Beautiful design, completely worthless effect. Runner up being the love ball because you need to have a mon out of the same species and opposite gender when using it (which is silly in the extreme).

Fast Ball (my personal fave) would be great for roamers if it appeared in more games, Lure Ball is good for fishing exclusives (and the Net Ball and Dive Ball were meant as replacements for it in Gen III, so we owe it), the Heavy Ball is GODLY (pun intended) for legendaries, the Friend Ball is easy mode for happiness evos (better imo than the Luxury Ball), and the Level Ball is amazing for any PokeDex clean up work once you have a Lv100 w/ False Swipe.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
My favorite kind of Apricorn balls are Love and Moon balls. They're wonderfully designed and can match with a variety of Pokemon. I love the shiny Heracross in a Love Ball that my pair gave me. <3

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
The Moon balls cause of theyre design they go nice with pokemon directed with the moon and love balls cause its the cutest one of them :)

Back