• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello My Old Friend

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Hey, Everyone!!!

It's been quite some time since I've been able to log on, but I'm glad that I'm finally back.
    Hopefully I'll be able to contribute to the community and make a ton of friends! ;D

You returned at the right time! PokéCommunity currently has the Get Together event going on! :)

Welcome back and stay with us! ;)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    D'aw adorable Ahri theme, and hey! Welcome back! Indeed I do hope that you'll stick around and contribute, as we're always happy on making new friends anytime, anywhereee.

Hope you have a great stay here on The PokéCommunity Forums! I'm sure you'll settle in well should that be something you're wanting to do. :') If you have any PC-related questions, you can check out our FAQ, or our quick questions thread. Though asking a staff member. like myself, is also an excellent alternative! Hope to see you around~ ♪

MrDrPants

SithLord
    Years
    Thanks for the warm welcome.
    I'm sure that this time I'll find a nice, comfy spot here at PC.

It's grown quite exponentially since my last visit. haha
    I'm looking forward to the plethora of conversations that are in store. ;)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Hey MrDrPants! Welcome to PC (that username I love it haha)

Well tecniqually welcome back haah wow 2009 nice to see you back at the forums haha I hope to see you around you got a lot of new threads to see haha and there's a lot more people so you won't have any issue making new friends haha but if you have any questions or wanna chat you can always VM me if you wish and welcome back haha and btw guessing you like gengar? Great poke :D

Back