• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Guy Intro

Years
    Hello everyone! My name is Patrick and I am a 26 year old Pokémon fanatic. I have been blissfully trapped in the realm of Pokémon since 1998 (When Red and Blue debuted in North America). I sought out a place to share my thoughts about this amazing fandom with other Pokémaniacs! I am currently writing Pokémon fan fiction and will be picking up a 3DS and either X or Y or both very soon. I currently live in Buffalo, New York and I work with mentally disabled adults. If there's anything else anyone would like to know about me or etc please don't be afraid to say hello. Thanks!

Years
    Nice to have you around with us, Patrick! Enjoying yourself so far?

Pokemon fans are always cool, so you're awesome in our books. Fan fiction is something we've seen a few members joining for lately, our Fanfiction & Writing section has that all covered so go look around there if you haven't. I hope you enjoy X & Y as well, they are great games and I am going back to having fun in Kalos again given my Alpha Sapphire save corrupted and wiped all my hard work away.

Have a great weekend Patrick and don't hesitate to pop by my profile if you ever want to talk!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ah, saaame; I've been around pokemon since Gen 1 and those were fun times! Anyways, my name is Dragon, and it's a pleasure to meet you here! I hope that you will enjoy our forums; we have a neat fanfiction section as well as our X&Y section in case that you're interested! And I hope everything goes well for you; if you have any questions about the forum, feel free to ask me! Have a lovely time~ <33

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hey Patrick, welcome to PC! I started playing with Blue as well; it's always great meeting other long-term Pokemon fans :D I haven't finished X myself but hopefully you enjoy it. I'd definitely recommend ORAS when you get your 3DS though - it's a lot of fun and the perfect balance between nostalgia and freshness. I have a lot of respect for the type of work you do with mentally disabled adults; it must be a very difficult and exhausting yet rewarding career.

Hope to see you around!

Welcome to the forum, Patrick! I'm an older fan too, been into Pokemon since 9 years old and still obsessed now at 24. Go us. :-3 X/Y were good but here's hoping you can also get OR/AS since those were even more amazing imo (especially for us older fans who played and enjoyed the original R/S).

Much luck with your fanfiction and have an amazing time posting around PC! We really are a great community here.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Hi Patrick welcome to the forums!
    Wow you live right around the corner from me haha cool how was winter terrible right? :3

But anyways welcome and ohh i think youll like x and y i cant say witch to pick but theyre both good and im sure youll enjoy them!
    Nice meeting you Enjoy the forums :D

Back