• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello c:

Years
    Hey guys, I'm tyra. I joined because I just moved to a new state and have no friends to Pokemon with :c I'm a tad obsessed but I mean I assume a lot of you on here are :3 I'd love to make new friends and I especially like shiny Pokemon! My current goal is to get all the shiny eevee evolutions.
    I'm 17, gender fluid, and am looking for new friends to trade and battle with c:

Years
    Welcome aboard to you too Tyra! Enjoying yourself today?

I do feel for you not having any real life friends to play Pokemon with, and moving to a new place is always something to feel nervous about. Anyways, our Battling & Team Building and Trade Corner sections are ones you should visit if you're into the connecting aspect, and good luck with your trading goals regarding those Eeveelutions.

Good luck with all that, and anything else you want to accomplish. See you around and I might check back with you sometime!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Oh gods, I love the eevee family; good luck on finding them! I haven't really gotten any goals to collect shiny pokemon, but all the same, they're pretty great to collect! Anyways, nice to meet you, and welcome to the forums today. I'm Dragon~

But yeah, feel free to check out our trade and battle sections anytime, and I look forward on becoming great friends with you. Have an awesome weekend, and like always, if you need a hand with anything, I'm always here for you anytime! See you later. <33

Shiny eeveelutions are cute and I'd love to own every single one but.. gah that time spent to get them. Not sure if it'll ever happen, especially since I'd want at least half of them to be female and you know those Eevee gender ratios. D8 Welcome to PokeCommunity and great having you, Tyra!

Oh, moving's tedious. We've moved a few times in the last 15 years and I'm probably moving out on my own soon so there's that. Good luck to us! Luckily we're full of awesome Pokemon fans here (of course) so finding others won't be an issue. Have fun~

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Hey welcome to the forums Tyra!
    I just moved to a new state and have no friends to Pokemon with :c
    Thats terrible although i never moved i never exactly had friends who liked pokemon so its no fun to never talk about it with anyone. But thats why i love PC theres definately many pokelovers here to chat with and battle and do other stuff :D
    I shiny hunt myself i even got a shop its definately fun to collect them and im sure youll find some in the trade corner.
    Do you battle on showdown or in game? i love battling so im sure we could add eachother sometime and battle :) and theres a bunch of people on here who love to so its always fun to battle so many different teams.
    Anyways welcome haha i probably typed to much cause its late but if u ever have any quetions or wanna chat or battle or trade or whatever you can always vm or pm me...and i hope you enjoy the forums!

Back