• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Worldbuilding] The Heiwa Region

Make the Regigigas event an alternate timeline (make new layout official)?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Substitute Doll

An Alolan Exeggutor
Years
  • OK...:(
    Then I'll sign up to be
    Name: Ethan
    Trainer Class: Karate kid
    Pokémon:
    The Heiwa Region
    The Heiwa Region
    The Heiwa Region

Additional Details: I will add later...

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Alicia's Blissey can help nurse any of the injured Pokemon back to health :)

So where do we want to start? What are the areas that are hit the hardest right now? Since there's only so many of us, do we want to begin our efforts with the areas where the most people and Pokemon are injured?

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    OK...:(
    Then I'll sign up to be
    Name: Ethan
    Trainer Class: Karate kid
    Pokémon:
    The Heiwa Region
    The Heiwa Region
    The Heiwa Region

Additional Details: I will add later...

Welcome to the Archipelago Karate Kid Ethan!

Alicia's Blissey can help nurse any of the injured Pokemon back to health :)

So where do we want to start? What are the areas that are hit the hardest right now? Since there's only so many of us, do we want to begin our efforts with the areas where the most people and Pokemon are injured?

So far Pokémon attacks have been on areas closest to the ocean and with the highest population. This means cities like Itsaso, Primaria, and Port Fortuna (F, I and J on the map).

And good news (I hope)! I've created a Skype group for members of the Heiwa Region. If you have a Skype and want to join in on some conversation, get to know members, and most importantly get involved in events, you'll want to get in on this! (People on Skype also get insider access to the region).

ForeverBurning

Part-Time Person
    Years

• Name: Kai ???

Trainer Class: Ace Trainer (doesn't look like a normal ace trainer). Is also a scientist and programmer.
    Nature: Careful
    Eye/Hair Color: Dark Brown
    Hair Type: Messy
    Skin Color: Caucasian
    Specializes In: Ice Types

Diplomatic Relations: Resident of Heiwa, Honorary Citizen of Ceriah

Current Task: He is currently doing nothing of importance.

History: Born in Olivine City, Johto, he was inspired to become a Pokémon trainer when he met Lance, the champion of the region. Since then he has become one of the greatest trainers in Johto, known for having a strategy for every situation instead of using force or thinking on the spot. About 9 months ago, he decided he wanted to go somewhere new; someplace that most people wouldn't know who he was. He moved to Elurte Town, Heiwa, to get away and also because of the region itself.

Additional Information: He is also known to have a high standing with the Cerian Government, as he is sometimes involved with the scientific advancements of the region, and shares similar views with the Cerian people about the treatment of Pokémon.

Personality: Calm and Careful, he doesn't let his emotions get the better of him. He is also kind to others, but since his mind is analytical and often takes the direct approach with words rather than the diplomatic approach, he is sometimes seen as rude. He is also known to be an Introvert. Has similar views to the Cerian people about Pokémon.

Relationships:
    NONE Currently

Pokémon:
    The Heiwa Region
    The Heiwa Region
    The Heiwa Region
    The Heiwa Region
    The Heiwa Region

This post is constantly getting updated as my character gets fleshed out.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Name: Kai
    Trainer Class: Ace Trainer
    Pokémon:
    The Heiwa Region
    The Heiwa Region
    The Heiwa Region
    The Heiwa Region
    The Heiwa Region

Additional Details: Born in Olivine City, Johto he was inspired to become a pokemon trainer when he met lance, the champion of the region. Since then he became one of the greatest trainers in jhoto, known for, instead of using force or thinking on the spot, had a strategy for almost every situation. About 8 months ago, he decided he wanted to go somewhere new, someplace that most people wouldn't know who he was. He moved to Elurte Town, Heiwa to get away and also because of the region itself. He is currently investigating the strange climate of the city, because of the rumors of the legendary pokemon.
    Nature: Careful

Welcome to the Archipelago Ace Trainer Kai! If you stick with us long enough, who knows? You may get some answers about the legendaries (if there are any). :)

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years

• The Heiwa Region

The Heiwa Region

"S-sir! Another show's about to begin you can't just-"

"Sorry sister but hold it there. When the rhythm says go I just gotta go."

Waltzing onto the theaters stage, perhaps to the great surprise of all of the native Heiwa people present. A man in a fancy black suit and hat waltzed on in. His gall and pride were almost unbecoming as he stood in front of the expecting audience. Spying the piano to stage left, he reached into his coat and dropped some sheet music in front of the musician.

"Wait. Wh-"

"Just play it guy... you like music so play music."

The man behind the keys gave a reluctant yet understanding nod as he slowly felt out the new song, it was a simple little ditty. The stranger with the green hair and suit had written it himself. As the tune picked up and began proper, the man whistled gently and tossed his hat into the air. Catching it he pointed to the drummer to stage right, tapping his foot gently as the young musician behind the set began to drum away with a percussion of his own design. The music played and the audience slowly started to come around. A little bit of jazz always got the music lovers going.

"Lovely people of the Heiwa region... perhaps you've already seen but a nice new building built of the prettiest dang obsidian marble that Dúlra can offer is standing strong and looking cool on the outskirts of this pretty little town. It's a monument to peace y'see? Just like me. A man from over the sea."

Spinning into center stage and whistling to the tune, the man removes his hat and spun it gently on a finger by the brim, tracing it down his army it rolled across his back and down his left to be caught neatly in his other hand, before he flipped it back onto his head and spread his arms wide.

"It's a pleasure to meet my new friends! They call me Dwayne, Dwayne Fionnuar, but don't you skitty's worry about the ancient tagline. Dwayne works all the same. Dúlra region born and raised, crossing the sea and hear to say..."

The man pointed directly behind him to center stage and the cello got into the beat. He clapped his hands and this is what he said, his hands clapping to beat as he smirked at his own sound.

"A bit of balance here and there, sure to make it everywhere... thousand arms in an alpha egg, went and shaped the world one day. Heiwa, Dúlra, all the same... if balance is the game. Call me ambassador, call me Dwayne... either way I'm here to stay. Sorry to interrupt but a grand entrance is the game I play. You need me? You find me. The building from before, two turns from the music store, just knock on the door and I'll take the floor."

"Dwayne's the name... and I'm the Dúlran ambassador."

As he finished speaking, the music finally came to a close and the green haired man bowed with a cocky smirk on his face. The audience, whom had seemed to enjoy his little preformance, were in high spirits and chattering about this new arrival amidst themselves.

"Now you folks have a good night... and enjoy the rest of your show. Until the next.~"

Grabbing the sheet music back from the piano... Dwayne made his way off stage. A quick wink to a group of waiting and already flustered kimono girls and he was on his way.

To think he could advocate peace... AND have a fun time all in one. The Champion sure was swell for setting up with this ambassador gig. As he exited the building, his Crobat flew low to follow him home. Straight to the new Dúlran embassy.​

Name: Dwayne Fionnuar
    Trainer Class: Dúlran Ambassador
    Pokémon: Crobat

Additional Details:
    After growing up the hard way on the streets of Calafort city. The previous Dúlran Champion found the young Dwayne and took him under his wing when he was fourteen. Seeing the boys unusual knack for political affair. The former Champion raised him for the years of political trials with other regions that were sure to be ahead. He hopes now, after being sent to Heiwa by Dúlra's current champion, to assist with relation between his home and one of it's strongest allies, Heiwa, through the use of music and his own unique brand of "balance".​

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • So a few things have happened recently and are happening in my life.

I got a small kitten
    I got horribly sick
    I am going out of town

so I'm not sure if I will be able to finish or get any further with Bree's story before the deadline. I inted to finish it of course because it's fun but right now I am havking up my lungs and am going to be in a car for over six hours today. :(

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    So a few things have happened recently and are happening in my life.

I got a small kitten
    I got horribly sick
    I am going out of town

so I'm not sure if I will be able to finish or get any further with Bree's story before the deadline. I inted to finish it of course because it's fun but right now I am havking up my lungs and am going to be in a car for over six hours today. :(

That's quite alright! And I hope you get better. No need to worry about deadlines. :)

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024

The Heiwa Herald
    Special Edition 8/14/2015

Situation Resolved!

Finally, after a very frightening last few days, the rabid Water Pokémon situation has seemingly been resolved. Although we are not sure where it came from, the Heiwa League is absolutely certain that a powerful psychic influence caused the Pokémon to be enraged. We at the Herald speculate it may have been an as of yet unseen legendary Pokémon. What could this mean for Heiwa?

The Great Roundup

The first phase, coordinated by Heiwa's Champion Lady Emmeline, was a truly an amazing feat of coordination. I'm sure many of you witnessed (or maybe even participated in) a region-wide effort by Grass and Bug Pokémon to calm and then disable the enraged Pokémon. The operation began at exactly 12:00 PM, when Grass-type Pokémon across the region began to cast Sweet Scent. As soon as the water Pokémon began to feel a bit of its calming influence (and also began to move towards the source of the Sweet Scent), the remaining Grass and Bug Pokémon began a mass Stun Spore/Sleep Power attack that incapacitated the water Pokémon. Gym Leaders Titheo and Sam were both extremely impressive, and were said to have calmed their local Pokémon almost single-handedly.

Once the Pokémon had been incapacitated, a fleet of Flying Pokémon (lead by Gym Leader Caelum) then began their transport to the Ranger Headquarters on (nameless) Island.

The Cure

Pokémon Ranger Bree (and also part-time photographer for the Herald) was actually responsible for championing the effort to block the psychic influence on the Pokémon. Eye witness statements describe her taking charge in a sea of confusion, suggesting a large-scaled Heal Bell and Magic Coat combination with the use of a large number of the Rangers' Lopunny and Delcatty (as well as any trainers' Pokémon that could contribute).

After the Pokémon arrived, the Rangers directed all the Pokémon to an enclosure in a bay behind the main facility. From there the Lopunny and Delcatty (and co.) were assembled along the shoreline. What happened next was truly amazing. A mass Magic Coat was created, expanding to cover the entire bay in its protective influence. The effect was immediate, as a number of the water Pokémon immediately appeared at ease. All at once the chiming of Heal Bell was then heard, a glorious chorus of one hundred Pokémon. Once the chiming was done, the Magic Coat barrier was released and all present waited with bated breath as the first water Pokémon began to stir. Fortunately, it was immediately evident that the solution had worked (a small group Spheal were seen playing about in the water). The water Pokémon had been saved!

What Comes Now?

The Pokémon Ranger headquarters have issued the following announcement:
    All trainers that had their Pokémon relocated this past week are free to stop by the Headquarters on (nameless) Island to recover their Pokémon.
    This is certainly wonderful news, as it seems to imply that no lasting harm (either physical or mental) befell any Pokémon that had to contained during the outbreak.

Do you want to take part in the Great Heiwa Water Pokémon Roundup? Well, you can! I (Lost Heart) programmed a small game for Heiwaians to play during the actual event, but now anyone that wants to can!
    Click me to Download
    I know it's not really anything special, but hopefully it's a bit of fun. :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2016
    The Heiwa Region

Name:
    Mimi Matters

"Its been a couple days now sense you left me mom. I know your not in pain anymore, your at peace. But, you were everything, I cant handle it anymore! I dont know how long I can keep this up. I cant continue living in this world without you..."

Hands shaking and overcome with hysteria, Mimi lowered the note from his view and focused back on the clutter that was the kitchen of his family's home. In front of him laid the body of his sister who took her life. Days before, laid his mother whose life was cut all too short by a mysterious illness. And only a year before then, his father vanished on his way to a doctor in Vittoria City. Mimi dropped to his knees in utter defeat weeping for what felt like days.
    His entire life, 18 years, everything fell apart in a matter of a few months. Mimi would never forget that feeling.
    However, despite everything he had lost he never gave up. After burying his sister besides his mother's grave -under a great tree in the center of his families ranch- he began piecing together everything that remained.
    On the bright side he still had his families farm in Vivere City and connections with the regions professor.
    Only a month later things began to pick up, there was a light at the end of the tunnel. Mimi sealed a deal with Prof. Celia Totora, who agreed to accept pokemon eggs from his ranch. Local staples had taken notice started and began turning to him.
    However, he wasn't completely unfazed by the loss of his family. Sinse their deaths he has developed acute paranoia and has been known to come up with conspiracies. He occasionally strays from his farm in order to find clues of his fathers disappearance.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    The Heiwa Region

Name:
    Mimi Matters
    Additional Details:
    Nearly an hours walk out of quiet Ombra town, stands an old -yet well maintained- ranch. One of the first buildings settled on the island, and managed over centuries by the Matters' family. The Matters are world renown stock-growers, their natural-born talent for raising and breeding Pokemon is scarcely found in modern society. Today, the farm is owned by Mimi Matters. Passed down to him after his mother and father vanished two years ago on the cold Elurte Island.
    Mimi, despite only having owned the farm two years, has become a staple for local organizations. One of his clients being Professor a Celia Totora, in which he supplies both Pokemon eggs and his own research data in regards to egg inherited moves. In recent months he has began promoting his business to Pokemon trainers by handing out random "mystery eggs" to those in the area.

Welcome to the Archipelago Breeder Mimi! It's actually kinda fortunate for you, because the area around Port Fortuna and Obra Town were some of the first areas settled in Heiwa. And oh no! The father disappeared on Elurte!

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2016
    It's actually kinda fortunate for you, because the area around Port Fortuna and Obra Town were some of the first areas settled in Heiwa. And oh no! The father disappeared on Elurte!

That's good to hear haha, I was worried I was stretching the lore.
    I will try to make my way onto the chat sometime tomorrow if I can :)

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Well guys it pains me to say this but Gym Leader Awan (played by Awanshazwan) has lost his position due to dereliction of duty (he has not been active since his acceptance). As a result, a spot for Gym Leader has opened up, this time of the Fire type! Be sure to apply today!

Twilight Storm

just your average weirdo ;D
    Years
  • Name: Chris
    Trainer Class: Coordinator
    Pokémon: Togekiss, Gliscor, Gallade, Froslass, Magnezone, Altaria
    Additional Details: Chris is from Sinnoh. He is nice and handsome, and is quite popular around girls.His mother and father died in a car crash, sadly, so he lives with his grandparents.He is 13 years old.

The Heiwa Region

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Name: Blake
    Trainer Class: Gym Leader
    Pokémon: Blazikien, Camerupt, Darmanitan, Volcarona
    Additional Details: He is a trainer born in Aspertia City, traveled through the Hoenn region and has a specialty in fire-type pokemon. Everyone in Hoenn knows him for his amazing fire-type team he has. He decided to go to the Heiwa region to prove he is just as strong.

I'm sure you'll understand when I say that I'm going to want members to prove themselves active before I promote them to Gym Leader. ;)

Name: Chris
    Trainer Class: Coordinator
    Pokémon: Togekiss, Gliscor, Gallade, Froslass, Magnezone, Altaria
    Additional Details: Chris is from Sinnoh. He is nice and handsome, and is quite popular around girls.His mother and father died in a car crash, sadly, so he lives with his grandparents.He is 13 years old.

Welcome to the Archipelago Coordinator Chris! :)

Back