• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey

xFataLx

Dreaming oV a Dead Sun
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2018
    Hey guys, new to the forums. Also new to the new gen poke games. Started playing with red and blue and ended with ruby and saphire. Getting back into the games with oras. Still learning the basics haha but hope to get into a good competitive state. I also am getting back into doing some photoshop work (mostly signatures) after a long drought. So you will be seeing me quite a bit in the art section. See you guys around.

Years
    And now a more veteran person to say hello to you! Great to meet you Fatal.

If you are into art definitely look around the Art & Design section. I'm not that good of a digital artist myself so yeah won't be very active around there but if you need assistance I'm sure that Fairy, Aiden or one of the other regulars would be happy to help here.

There's other stuff to visit as well, and I do wish you good luck with catching up with any Pokemon games that you missed because there's still so much you haven't discovered yet. I'll see you later, and have fun on PC!

That's pretty awesome! I love making graphics but I don't make them nearly as much as I should.. ;^; Which is a shame but I'm buried in other hobbies lol. Glad to see you in the art forum already. :) Welcome welcome!

Ooh, OR/AS are amazing. I'm sure you'll get used to the new features quickly, the games are quite easy to settle into and competitive breeding/training has become miles easier too. Let me know if you ever want to talk! Have fun.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hi xFataLx, welcome to PC!

I'd love to see some of your art sometime! I used to do quite a bit of Photoshop work but I fell out of it a couple years ago; it'll be cool to start doing it again but I lack the time/patience to do so, so for now just seeing other people's artwork is all I can manage hahaha.

Cool to hear you've recently gotten ORAS! I actually only just beat the Champion in my copy yesterday - it's definitely a really fun game to play! I love how it's both nostalgic but also so fresh and new; they definitely got the balance just right. I'd also recommend playing HeartGold and SoulSilver if you enjoyed Gold/Silver/Crystal - these remakes definitely do the originals justice.

If you ever need any help or just want to chat, feel free to drop me a message! Looking forward to seeing you around 8)

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Heya, welcome to PC, xFataLx! o/

Glad to hear you're getting back into the series! Things have changed quite a bit since Ruby and Sapphire, but the basics of the game are all the same, as always~ How are you liking ORAS so far? I thought they were amazing, personally, especially as someone who really loved the originals ^^

Your graphic work is amazing! I do a little bit of design work too, but I can only hope to ever be that good~ Have you considered opening up a shop in A&D? I'm looking forward to seeing some more of your work!

xFataLx

Dreaming oV a Dead Sun
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2018
    Heya, welcome to PC, xFataLx! o/

Glad to hear you're getting back into the series! Things have changed quite a bit since Ruby and Sapphire, but the basics of the game are all the same, as always~ How are you liking ORAS so far? I thought they were amazing, personally, especially as someone who really loved the originals ^^

Your graphic work is amazing! I do a little bit of design work too, but I can only hope to ever be that good~ Have you considered opening up a shop in A&D? I'm looking forward to seeing some more of your work!

Loving ORAS so far. yah been thinking about doing the shop deal. And thank you glad you like my work. =D Look up alot of tutorials on different styles is my advice. Then try to combine what you learned.

Back