• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new.

xTalent

Lead Developer Of New RPG Game
    Years
    ello. I'm new to this big community and I hope to make new friends here. I'm creating a new future RPG game and I also hope to learn new things from other developers here. I see there is a hacks studio and game development board.

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
    Greetings xTalent! If you're looking for new friends I'd be your friend if you'd like. I'm new too and also looking to meet people, but why not tell us a bit about yourself so we can get to know you a bit better?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Oh yeah? Well, I do hope that it goes well for you! And a big welcome to the forums to you, friend; glad meeting you! Indeed you'll learn a nice thing or two from our wonderful developers here, so, you're more than welcome to visit our game development board anytime! Hope to see you again, and have a looovely day. <33

Years
    Welcome to PC!

Yeah, hacking is pretty popular here. Definitely check out that section to find all the tools and resources needed to make your own hack. You can also find a ton of helpful tutorials too. Everyone here is super nice and willing to help you out with whatever you need, so you will make friends in no time at all! :3

See you around the forum~

xTalent

Lead Developer Of New RPG Game
    Years
    Wow! I couldn't believe that my introuduction topic attracted so many replies!

@Crystal Berry, nice to meet you. Umm. I'm a very loyal fan to Pokemon. I play Pokemon since I was a kid back in the 2000s. Personally the best version is the Generation 3. I like the storyline and Pokemon sprites of Ruby Sapphire and Emerald. Why don't you share your favroite Pokemon game?

@Dragon, I will visit the game developement board whenever I'm free. Thank you for your invitation. :D.

@Toshiro, I will definitely check out all the tools and resources board to make my own game. I am now planning to make a RPG game for browser. There's no interest in ROM hacking for me. Sorry.

@Archy, Hi! Indeed, this forum is filled with many interesting sections. I am going to make a post or topic in every sections when I can. Any upcoming events that I can join?

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hey hello! Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you!

So you already know about the ROM Hacking section and the GameDevelopment section huh? Cool! Then you already know where to go! In those sections you can find help, tutorials, tools and much more to help you make your game :3 And I'm sure you'll meet awesome members who create games too :3
    But PC has many other sections too so I hope you go explore other forums! There are so many of them ... All of them filled with different discussions and events so yeah, go explore ^^

If you ever want to chat with me just send me a message u.u
    Enjoy your stay! See you in the forums~

Yup, the game-making forums here are quite popular. I joined for hacking originally but later tried out fangames from the Game Development forum like Raptor.. really glad I did. They're all amazing. Welcome, Talent. n~n

You can always check the announcements forum for some events to try out. There's a Who's That Pokemon? event going on in Pokemon Trivia right now among a few other things so it's worthwhile to pop by (and make your first few friends)! Have fun.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hey xTalent, welcome to PC 8)

I saw in your previous post that you really liked Ruby and Sapphire! Have you played their remakes, OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire? If so, what did you think of them? I really enjoyed how they were both fresh and new but also quite nostalgic and reminded me of when I was a kid and playing those games. I actually only just beat the Champion on OmegaRuby yesterday haha :P

Hope to see you around! Feel free to drop me a message if you ever need any help or have any questions. (:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Hey xTalent o/ Welcome to PC!

Good luck on your game! You'll certainly find plenty of great resources and helpful people here to help you along with your game. Hope to get to play it some day ^^ Say, do you use Unity, by any chance?

Hope to see you around, and feel free to VM me if you ever want someone to talk to :)

Back