• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
  • I was too busy mourning for Cathy to even notice it.

Baldassare, forgive me for being unable to protect your sister.

Now I don't want to go back to the capital :'c

EDIT: Cathy aaaaahhhhh you're haunting me now I'M SOOOOOORRRRRRYYYYYYY :'c

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years

• Night Three
    So many things had happened today. It was utter chaos. First Pecilia had tried to save himself with a potion, but it had been tainted. Then Kharis had been slaughtered right in front of everybody else, and the Werehyena had been killed by a bomb.

Zami wasn't upset, though. They'd all been enemies of Haven, so they'd have needed to be disposed of sooner or later.

That bomb was an interesting object. And Zami could have sworn that she'd heard someone scream before it had detonated, but it hadn't been the victim; no, the scream was that of a woman.

Only moments after the Werehyena had been slain, everyone began calling for the burning of Detox. Well, a number of people had, at least, but it wasn't enough for Zami to accept killing another person today. So much blood had already been spilled.

The New Moon had faded, at least. A sparkling crescent had filled in the area where it had been. But people were dying off too quickly, and she had a bad feeling about the future. Something just felt off to her.

Before she dispersed the crowd, she allowed Naku to explain the riddle that he had presented earlier.

"Beast of four legs and mocking nature," he began. "This is in reference to a domestic animal that has evolved to mimic the cries of infants, so as too better ingratiate themselves with their masters. This creature I'm talking about is, of course, the cat.

"The second part of the riddle, 'monster of two legs and superior stature,' obviously refers to all of us. And the final, bonus part? The answer was a plant that is tolerant of droughts, and, when chewed, is thought to fill people with courage. The plant that I'm referring to is, of course, catnip."

The crowd filled with murmurs, complaints and accusations. Evidently no one was a fan of the riddle. But one lucky individual had answered it correctly. One. Just one.

No One was Burned Today.

[a id]2[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM. If you're not using your night action, PM me saying as much.
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity. Voting "no one" is permissible.
    • In order for a player to be burned, they must have a majority of at least half the number of current players plus one.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]Burn[/b] Player, it will not be counted.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as Naku and Zami
    arachnidsGrip as the Ambassador
    Candy as the Necromancer
    Ash as ???
    Klippy as a Werewolf
    Orpheus as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Detox as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    gio7sm as a Lilin
    Deceptio as ???
    Bardothren as the Golem
    Kiyoshi the Polar Bear as ???
    Bacteriophage as ???
    Lost Heart as ???
    Melody as ???
    Wizardman11 as ???
    Twiggy as ???
    Sopheria as Kharis
    Nimsy as ???
    Fantome as ???
    JaDe.X105 as ???
    Ullion as ???
    apocalypseArisen as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Netto Azure as ???
    Christos as the Revenant
    Mana as an Elf
    Seth Rollins as ???
    eros as the Werehyena
    Lycanthropy as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Parivir as ???
    Lawlietta as the Werelion
    Arx as ???
    Nagi as ???
    Ninja Aiden as ???
    zevarius kerensky as an Elf
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Shak as ???
    Sonata as ???
    Infinite as ???
    GatAttack as ???
    Pecilia as a Lilin
    Cosmic as the Weregator
    Spectrum as ???
    no as an Undead
    Delta as a Wildcard
    Jupiter as ???
    Foxrally as ???

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
  • here is my excuse blaming other people for this delayed phase change because it's totally not because I'm lazy and shit

edit: phase will be up tomorrow so please guys get in your NAs. there's really no excuse with a three day long night phase. Honestly, I might just take away the roles of anyone who misses their actions tonight.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years

• Day Four
    The Golem swung his arm, hitting a Werebeast square in the chest and sending it flying. One after another they assailed him, trying to get at his captive, but there would be no getting past a Golem on guard. Even with eight underlings and their alpha trying to break through its defenses.

Eventually the beasts, battered and bruised, gave up and dispersed.

Back in the Gardens, Omicron was having a very nice, very intense dream. Under normal circumstances he would be dead by now, but the blessing he'd received upon that beast's death was still protecting his life. Come the day after tomorrow, it would wear off . . . but by then the Elf's work would be done, his goals completed. If he lost his life after that point, it wouldn't matter.

The Incubus stood in a dungeon not far away from the Golem, having put one of his old masters in chains. Lucifer was displeased, but at the same time highly amused. He had received not one, but two blessings that safeguarded his life and soul. Even if the Incubus had the power on a normal day, there would be no killing Lucifer tonight.

The prince of hell broke free of his chains and knocked the Incubus out, fleeing the scene moments later. He'd give that traitor his dues later.

On his way back into the Gardens, Fantome was confronted by Christos. The Revenant sauntered towards him, but once he'd stared the man in the eyes for a few moments, he simply walked away.

He was not the one.

Meanwhile, the Jinn was handing off his lamp to someone else, yet again. The Red Mage was carrying around a strange red orb, and the Psychic Tracker was watching her target in her mind's eye.

As the Oracle stared into her crystal ball, the Ambassador was attempting to consult with her and one other individual. The Oracle simply refused to listen to what she had to say, but at least she'd managed to convince the Werebear to join her cause. That was a good first step in rebuilding her numbers. She then took a lantern she'd received and lit it, but instantly darkness exploded from its core. She wasn't the only one to use one of these lanterns this night either.

In Haven's cemetery, three figures stood. The Necromancer had just corrupted some incredibly powerful actions, and now he was getting ready to bring back the spirit of Kharis. Coincidentally, two of his underlings had had the same idea. The Reaper was preparing to harvest the soul of the Vampiress, and the Necromancer was ready to replace the soul of one of his underlings, but he decided to leave the final solution to the Wight.

The despicable creature walked over to the fresh grave Kharis was buried in, using its sharp claws to quickly dig up the dirt. It jumped into the ground and began desecrating her body. When it came back to the surface, its physical appearance remained the same, but it had become Kharis in mind and spirit.

And directly beyond the cemetery, anarchy reigned. The most unsuspecting of the Undead was performing a ritual. When it was done, the Harpy fell out of the sky, dead, while an Elf rose from its grave.

Finally, two familiar figures were making their way into the Gardens. No one knew how or why Klippy and eros has returned, but they were alive and well.

"eros? You were completely decimated by that bomb! How—"

"The name's Rozureido now. The rest doesn't matter."

A Dark Lantern Was Used
    It is revealed that arachnidsGrip visited Sonata and Detox this night.​
    A Dark Lantern Was Used
    It is revealed that jdthebud visited Christos this night, and he wasn't alone.​

Mana has been Resurrected.
    Rozureido is alive?
    And Where the Hell did Klippy Come From?
    Bacteriophage is dead. He was the Harpy.

[a id]2[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM. If you're not using your night action, PM me saying as much.
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity. Voting "no one" is permissible.
    • In order for a player to be burned, they must have a majority of at least half the number of current players plus one.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]Burn[/b] Player, it will not be counted.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as Naku and Zami
    arachnidsGrip as the Ambassador
    Candy as the Necromancer
    Ash as ???
    Klippy as a Werewolf . . . at one point, but what now?
    Yukari as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Syndrome as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    gio7sm as a Lilin
    Deceptio as ???
    Bardothren as the Golem
    Kiyoshi the Polar Bear as ???
    Bacteriophage as the Harpy
    Hopeless Masquerade as ???
    Melody as ???
    Wizardman11 as ???
    Twiggy as ???
    Sopheria as Kharis
    Nimsy as ???
    Fantome as ???
    JaDe.X105 as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Omicron as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Netto Azure as ???
    Christos as the Revenant
    Mana as an Elf
    Seth Rollins as ???
    Rozureido as the Werehyena . . . at one point, but what now?
    Lycanthropy as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Parivir as ???
    Lawlietta as the Werelion
    Arx as ???
    Nagi as ???
    Aiden as ???
    zevarius kerensky as an Elf
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Shak as ???
    Sonata as ???
    Infinite as ???
    GatAttack as ???
    Pecilia as a Lilin
    Cosmic as the Weregator
    Spectrum as ???
    no as an Undead
    Zehn as a Wildcard
    Jupiter as ???
    Foxrally as ???

Last edited:

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • ...I am SO titted off rn.

Christos was such a pervert last night staring at me and Gunner was being so rude. And all these revivals sans Rozureido are DISGUSTING. And traitors too, I'll be praying for you.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Vengeance Never Ends
    Lucifer stared at the broken body of Bacteriophage. Their impostor was dead. Such a valuable asset, too.

He knew exactly who to blame for this.

Had they killed the Harpy? Perhaps, perhaps not. But they were going to pay nonetheless.

He revealed his true form for a second time, blinding all those in the area. He ran up to Seth Rollins and slit her throat. The Psychic Tracker would be telling no tales tonight.

If you can make it to the palace . . . who says that will save you?
    Seth Rollins is dead. He was the Psychic Tracker.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Also, excuse the notification spam. I, like, royally fucked up a few times and many edits were made to various posts lol. All should be in order now, though.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Also, excuse the notification spam. I, like, royally fucked up a few times and many edits were made to various posts lol. All should be in order now, though.
    No forgiveness unless you killed everyone. : <

Nakuzami

Years
  • Some Risks Go Wrong
    The Joker swore beneath his breath as the light flowed towards him. He'd taken a risk and it had failed. Now he'd have to keep quiet for the time being.

A fight to the death awaits you.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Well, at least something went wrong for the Joker.

I agree with syn, lucifer needs to die very soon.

also, fite me m8

Back