• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all!

GilliTheFabulous

Shiny Hunter, Collector, and Breeder
    Years
    My name is Gilli and it is nice to meet you guys(and girls)! I have been playing pokemon ever since I was about 8 and I love it to bits. I was drawn to this website because I saw a bunch of really cool hacks and fangames that people have posted here. I kept clicking around and even found some trade forums and challenge threads and decided to try it out.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Hi Gilli (can I call you that? >~<)! Welcome to the forums! You're right, ROM hacking is as good as it gets here and the community is mostly active and super friendly! So if you've got a question about anything, or need help, don't ever hesitate to ask! People love helping others here :D Also, there are tons of other things you can do here too not directly related to Pokemon games! In any case, welcome again and I hope you'll enjoy your stay! :)

Years
    hey gilli welcome to PC yeah there are indeed so many hacks and currently progressing hack. Do you check pokemon life it is looking damn cool . check out mine thread also tell me if u like it or not. (P.S: everybody here is so nice so so nice sometime it freaks me out) just kidding. By the way nice user name.

GilliTheFabulous

Years
    hey gilli welcome to PC yeah there are indeed so many hacks and currently progressing hack. Do you check pokemon life it is looking damn cool . check out mine thread also tell me if u like it or not. (P.S: everybody here is so nice so so nice sometime it freaks me out) just kidding. By the way nice user name.

Thank you for the compliment! I have seen pokemon life and I like it so far, same with your hack. I do like the story you have written up, unfortunately the screenshot for me won't load, but keep up the good work.

Hi Gilli (can I call you that? >~<)! Welcome to the forums! You're right, ROM hacking is as good as it gets here and the community is mostly active and super friendly! So if you've got a question about anything, or need help, don't ever hesitate to ask! People love helping others here :D Also, there are tons of other things you can do here too not directly related to Pokemon games! In any case, welcome again and I hope you'll enjoy your stay! :)

Thank you very much! And yes, you may call me Gilli. :D So far all I have met is nice people here, yourself and desinishon included. It feels great to be in a place where people are actually nice to each other.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Thank you very much! And yes, you may call me Gilli. :D So far all I have met is nice people here, yourself and desinishon included. It feels great to be in a place where people are actually nice to each other.

Yeah, this is definitely one of the friendliest forums I've ever been on and it's nice to be nice! Like I mentioned in my previous post, if there's ever any question, each section has a moderator so shoot them or me, even though I wouldn't be as knowledgeable as a moderator would be, a private message and they'll reply super quickly and help out as much as they can! :)

GilliTheFabulous

Years
    Yeah, this is definitely one of the friendliest forums I've ever been on and it's nice to be nice! Like I mentioned in my previous post, if there's ever any question, each section has a moderator so shoot them or me, even though I wouldn't be as knowledgeable as a moderator would be, a private message and they'll reply super quickly and help out as much as they can! :)

Thanks, that is very good to hear. I think I like it here already.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Nice to meet you too, and I'm happy to be welcoming you to the forums today! And yeah, I've been playing pokemon since I was 5 years old, and it's definitely grown to one of my favourite video gaming interests. The ROM Hacks here are definitely quite popular around here and you can check them out anytime during your leisure.

So yeah, I hope you'll enjoy them, and we do indeed have many traders and challengers over on their respective forums! And I hope to hear from you again soon; contact me if you have any questions or concerns~ <33

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hii there ^^ Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you =D

Yeah, ROM Hacks and fanmade games are soooo great >.< As you know, we have 2 big forums especially for those type of games! I really like to play ROM Hacks from time to time. They keep me entretained when I don't have nothing interesting to do >.<
    Anyways, we're glad you've joined us! PC has many great sections, good to see you've already discovered some! Continue exploring then >.< We have many more different forums, all full of great threads, discussions and super friendly members ;)

If you havr any questions, you can ask me ;)
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Years
    Yeap, the hacks on PokéCommunity are insanely popular.. glad you like them. ^^ I was drawn here originally thanks to older fangames like Brown and Prism so they're very dear to my heart.

Welcome, Gilli, awesome to meet you! You seem like a sweet person and of course those people fit in awesomely here. Glad you're such a big fan of the franchise, we're sure to get along well from that alone. :3 See you!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Gilli! It's great to meet you. Our ROM Hacking section is really popular and there are a lot of fan games to choose from, good luck choosing just one! We also have other cool sections around the community. I suggest you take a peek around and see what else interest you.

I'm sure you'll fit right into the community. If you fancy a chat or two, I'm always open to talking. If you need help, don't hesitate to ask around 8]
    Hope to see you around the community!

Back