• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

• Day Eight
    Group Alpha, where we all begin.

The Ambassador and Kharis had been the only two to take action this night within their group. The former was just about to use up the last of her powers, and Kharis was about to open up a whole new ability altogether. That would all come after the Merge, of course.

Group Delta, where change is drawn.

The largest of the groups, and the least active of any of them. The only person to take action was the Ace, and she had finally found the Joker. . . .

Group Omega, where everything ends.

Certainly the most active group. The Necromancer had struck Lucifer with her corruption, while Lucifer had lashed out at the Spirit attached to the Necromancer. Needless to say, nothing came of any of it.

The Lamp Maker had given another lantern to Lucifer, but for his second lantern, he attempted to seek out someone not within the group, and so it went unused.

Finally, the Joker had taken another Pawn for his own, and now had the assistance of the Ace. His luck was building. Soon, nothing would stand in his way.

And after most of the actions had been performed, the Ambassador decided to Merge the three groups together again. The official rendezvous time had not been until the next night, but she demanded they reconvene sooner than intended. Perhaps this action would prove fruitful in the end.

It had, at the very least, allowed Kharis to find her final target, and for the Lamp Maker to hand out the second lantern that he had fashioned. And, most importantly, had allowed Gunner to use her final action.

She walked up to Lucifer and whispered something to him. It must have been something rather persuasive, as she'd now found a new ally in Lucifer, one of the seven princes of Hell.

And now this day would be the last before they finally reached the capital.

Sopheria failed to take action. She is the Wight.
    Charlie Brown failed to take action. He is the Alchemist.

No one died tonight.

The Groups have been disbanded. There will be two burnings today.

[a id]2[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM. If you're not using your night action, PM me saying as much.
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity. Voting "no one" is permissible.
    • In order for a player to be burned, they must have a majority of at least half the number of current players plus one.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]Burn[/b] Player, it will not be counted.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as Naku and Zami
    Davepetasprite^2 as the Ambassador
    Milotic as the Necromancer
    Ash as the She-Wolf
    Klippy as a Werewolf . . . at one point, but what now?
    Yukari has been removed from the game.​
    Golgari as the Werebat . . . at one point, but what now?
    Syndrome as the Werebear . . . at one point, but what now?
    Charlie Brown as the Alchemist
    Etherion as a Lilin
    Deceptio as Lilim
    Bardothren as the Golem . . . at one point, but what now?
    Collector Elwood as ???
    Cheshire Cat as the Harpy
    Hopeless Masquerade as ???
    Melody as the Wisp
    Wizardman11 as the Incubus . . . at one point, but what now?
    Twiggy as the Jinn
    Sopheria as Kharis / the Wight
    Nimsy as the Lich
    Ice Goddess as the Phantom Alpha and Lilith
    JaDe.X105 as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Omicron as an Elf
    Superjolt as ???
    jdthebud as a Werewolf
    Netto Azure as ???
    Christos as the Revenant
    Mana as an Elf
    Arsonist as the Psychic Tracker
    Rozureido as the Werehyena
    Lycanthropy as the Synergist
    gimmepie as the Golem
    Parivir as the Wereboar
    Lawlietta as the Werelion
    Arx as the Reaper
    Nagi as the Banshee
    Aiden has been removed from the game.
    zevarius kerensky as an Elf
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Shak as the Reverend
    aeternum as the Oracle
    Infinite as an Undead
    GatAttack as the Succubus
    Pecilia as a Lilin
    GreenFlame as the Weregator
    Spectrum as an Elf
    Juno as an Undead
    Zehn as a Wildcard
    Jupiter has been removed from the game.
    Foxrally as the Veil Portal
    GreyBidoof as ???

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Lol being able to recruit three people. I expected this BS to happen anyway.

How's your throat, Candy? (skipping)

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • So I mean, I'll just... leave this here:

[BURN] Charlie Brown

Down with the Daechemist!

Winter

Years
  • So I mean, I'll just... leave this here:

[BURN] Charlie Brown

Down with the Daechemist!
    SMH no remorse

giphy.gif

Ullion

Years
  • SMH no remorse

giphy.gif

Hey now! At least I have no intentions of revealing all the daemon's (that I know?). I'm just gunna vote to lynch all the confirmed Lycans and Dae's and I'll prolly die before that list is even done anyways. :s

So no reason to hate me ok? ;;

Winter

Years
  • Hey now! At least I have no intentions of revealing all the daemon's (that I know?). I'm just gunna vote to lynch all the confirmed Lycans and Dae's and I'll prolly die before that list is even done anyways. :s

So no reason to hate me ok? ;;

giphy.gif

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years

• Element Burst
    One of the Pawns had decided to use the lingering aspect of their former self. Their powers had been taken away, but the triggers remained.

The former Red Mage could no longer use his magic, placing his orbs on the persons of unsuspecting individuals, but he could still set off the ones he'd placed beforehand. And now seemed to be the proper time to do so, in his eyes.

He'd placed six orbs among the others, but three holders had already perished. A fourth had perished as well, but she'd been revived with her body intact. Her soul might have changed, but all that mattered was the little yellow orb hidden in the seem of her clothing.

The pawn snapped his fingers, and suddenly the remaining orbs all exploded in brilliant yellow and blue light. Sopheria, a mere shell of her former self, was fried by the Lightning Orb she had not been aware of holding. Bardothren, another Pawn himself, was caught in his own flurry of electric sparks. His Spirit quickly disintegrated beneath the lightning. And finally, the hound Netto Azure was instantly frozen solid by his Frost Orb, shattering only moments later.

One ally and two enemies gone.

Fifteen enemies remained.

Sopheria is dead. She was the Wight
    Bardothren is dead. He was a Pawn.
    Netto Azure is dead. He was a Werewolf.

Ullion

Years
  • Nevertheless, can't everyone just vote Charlie Brown? He's a daemon, let's burn him. Then we'll figure out what's up with the 2nd burning. :3

Back