• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everybody ???? new member here

PMEnzek3000

Pokemon Master Enzek3000
Years
  • Hey everybody 🙋 new member here

Hey everybody! Hey 🙋 lol. Please read my profile so you know what I'm about and then send me a message. Looking for friends

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oh hi, welcome to the forums this morning! I did read your PM too, and of course I'll become friends with you! Feel free to send me a friend request anytime, or if you wanna chat, feel free to send me a message via VMs or PMs anytime! Or maybe I'll just come to you to chat; that'd be cool too if you don't mind~ <33

Anywho, so you're into ROM Hacks? Then you'll love our Hacks Studio section, chalk full of our ROM Hacks, so, I hope that you will enjoy there, and I most look forward to the general activity that you will produce here! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask away!

I hope you have a great weekend and I hope you will have a waaaaailord of a time here. <33

Years
  • And a big hello to you as well! Always great to see more faces around here.

Given you're into ROM hacks you'll definitely enjoy the ROM Hacking sections, and that nice guy above me (trust me he is one of the friendliest faces around) already got that covered, but it never hurts to always ask other members for help if you need it, and there's a lot of people new to hacks that joined this forum but we always have someone who can assist so don't hesitate to ask around. There is more to PC than just hacks so do explore the rest of the forums as well if you can.

Have fun, and best of luck with your hacks!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • "Reading: ROM Hack of the Year," I don't know y'all, he'll likely be consuming by the force of the ROM hack forums.

Nah, welcome to the forums mate. There's plenty of us older pokemon fans running around here, so there won't be any skepticism from us on any grounds. You'll be sure to have a blast. Welcome :D

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hello fellow Pokeaddict! Glad you decided to join us! You're amongst friends here, most everyone you'll meet here is a Pokeaddict to some extent ;)

ROM hacks are pretty awesome and there's so many out there. I'm sure you'll find some great romhacks over in our romhacking sections, and you'll find some helpful resources on getting started with making your own too, once you're ready to tackle it ^^

See ya around, hope you enjoy yourself!

Back