• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2015
    Hey PokeCo!

I'm Portgas D. Ace, i come from Whack a Hack (Spanish RH community). I'm anxious to make new friends but also to learn more things about Essentials!

Nice too meet ya!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiya! I'm Dragon; welcome to our forums today; you'll be happy to know that we indeed do have our famous ROM Hacking community in it's very own ROM Hacking section, so I hope you'll enjoy that! I do hope you'll find everything you're looking for there, and I most certainly would love to become great friends with you too. So take care and have a great time! Love to see you more here soon. <33

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hi Portgas D. Ace, welcome to PC! Hope you have a good time here :)

Like Dragon said, we have quite a big ROM hacking community here, with plenty resources and helpful, talented people who I'm sure you'll make good friends with. And if you're interested in Essentials, you'll find most everything you need in the Game Development area, so stop by there some time too!

It's nice to meet you too, hope you enjoy yourself and make plenty of friends :)

Years
  • Nice to meet you as well, Ace, we're always happy having more users on PC. :3

Wahey for more creative users into game-making! You'll definitely find everything you need here. =) I don't have much knowledge in that department but you can always shoot me a message if you'd like to chat about whatever or need general forum assistance - always glad to help. Have a blast!

Back