• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, people...

RainbowSkies

RainbowHugs
Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2015
    This is just so people can get use to me... Not much else to be said, really...​

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! There really isn't any reason to be shy around here, I promise you everyone's nice so you should tell people some more about yourself. For example, you can tell us what your favourite pokémon is, or why you like pokémon in the first place for a start. If you need any help you can just ask me, I'd be happy to answer any of your questions.

Hope you have a good time!

Years
  • Nice to meet you here, Skies! No need to feel nervous, but I can understand it given it's nerve-wracking when you step into unfamiliar territory.

I did a bit of looking at your bio and it appears your fave Pokemon is Eevee, no surprise given it's in your avatar there. I do wonder which Eeveelution is your fave though? Also you like dogs, and ironically I have a fear of dogs myself but hey that won't stop us from being potential friends here.

If you ever need some assistance, you can sign up for a mentor in the adoption center or just talk to fellow members and I'm sure someone can help you. I'll see you later, but do visit my profile if you want to talk anytime!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiii, love your avatar. Eevee is one of my favourite pokemon! I'm a fan of the eeveelutions in general. Anywho, welcome! I'm Dragon! I do hope you'll warm up to us; everyone is pretty friendly here! Don't be shy on VMing or PMing someone if you wanna make new friends here! You're more than welcome to contact me at anytime. See you soon and have a waaaailord of a time. Have a great day. :]

Years
  • Heyo there skies Welcome to PC .Everybody is so sweet here ( sweeter than sugar you know) so don't be shy. Explore the forum and enjoy your time here .Try to stick around and enjoy your time here. If u run in any trouble or feel bored just msg me or any other PC member .Everybody here is more than happy to help new comers. Okay then Ja Ne .

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Hi, Rainbow! There's no reason to be shy here. Take your time to warm up to everyone and you'll find that everyone is kind and accepting! When I joined, I was very overwhelmed as well (In fact I think my intro post was "forums are scary", lol...) but it just take a little time to find your way!
    I'll be more than happy to help you around, as well as Dragon, of course (It's his pride and joy).
    Your avatar is just so adorable, I love warm and soft artwork like that, did you draw it yourself? If you did, I might just have to commission you c;

Anyway, we are all very happy to have you here, and I hope I'll see you around!

Years
  • Hi there Skies and a hearty welcome to PC. ^^ We're both the same nature on the forum (timid) so hopefully that's a sign we'll get along well, right?! ;p Don't ever feel scared to chat with others or let us know more about yourself as we're a very friendly bunch here. Have a great time exploring!

Back