• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm your Venus!

LadyVenus

Team Cipher
    Years
    Okay, I'm lame, it was a Pokemon Colosseum reference. xD Anywho, hiya there! I'm LadyVenus and am pleased to be here. I figured I'd join, since I'm always longing for people to talk to about my favorite franchise. I've been playing Pokemon since Crystal version and have never quit (and probably never will). My favorite generations are 3rd and 6th. I'm a huge fan of both Hoenn and Kalos, as well as Orre (Team Cipher ftw, anyone?). My favorite character is Steven Stone if you couldn't tell by my avatar. xD I also love May and tend to ship these two characters. Moving on...

I myself am into fashion, as well as most basic hobbies/entertainment such as listening to music, watching movies, and so on. I am a student in college who is not quite sure what she wants to do yet. Luckily for me, I am still getting through my pre-requisites. ;)

That's about it for my intro. I hope to make many friends here and am looking forward to getting started. Thanks for reading! ^^

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Lady Venuuuus!

I'm your Venus!

She was a cool villain in the game! Wish we could of seen more of her, ahh. Welcome! Good to become friends with you! And of course you've come to the right place; this is a great forum to get together with fellow pokemon fans! I've been a fan ever since the RBY days. It's been really entertaining! I love Hoenn and Kalos too; add Johto to the mix and those would be my faaavourite regions!~

And hooray for Steven; a really awesome champion! But yeah, also feel free to visit our General Entertainment section if you wanna chat about media and such, and I hope that you will enjoy our many pokemon and misc. sections too!

Take care of yourself, and if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me! I'd also love to become friends with you, so, you don't have to be shy sending me a friend request, or a VM or PM at anytime. See you later and have a waaaailord of a stay. <33

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Hey there, welcome to PC! I actually really like Gen 3 myself, Hoenn is my favourite region in general and it was my first region so that helps too. I haven't really played Colosseum yet though, which is something I should really do soon but I've heard... things about it and that kind of put me off. I'll probably get to it sometime, but I'm not sure exactly when.

Anyway, I'm sure you're gonna have fun here, and if you're looking for someone to talk to you can go ahead and PM/VM me, I don't bite because Aggron doesn't learn Bite for whatever reason.

LadyVenus

Team Cipher
    Years
    Lady Venuuuus!

She was a cool villain in the game! Wish we could of seen more of her, ahh. Welcome! Good to become friends with you! And of course you've come to the right place; this is a great forum to get together with fellow pokemon fans! I've been a fan ever since the RBY days. It's been really entertaining! I love Hoenn and Kalos too; add Johto to the mix and those would be my faaavourite regions!~

And hooray for Steven; a really awesome champion! But yeah, also feel free to visit our General Entertainment section if you wanna chat about media and such, and I hope that you will enjoy our many pokemon and misc. sections too!

Take care of yourself, and if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me! I'd also love to become friends with you, so, you don't have to be shy sending me a friend request, or a VM or PM at anytime. See you later and have a waaaailord of a stay. <33

Aaah, there she is! <3 I hope to see a reboot of the Colosseum/XD series someday, and of course the return of our Venus! Anyway, thanks for the welcome. I also love Johto! I'd list it as my third favorite region. HG/SS were amazing remakes!

Agreed! He had so much more character in the remakes, I adore him. I look forward to seeing what this incredible forum has to offer. :)

You take care of yourself too, Dragon, and thanks again for the amazing welcome! <3

Years
    Steven. :'D One of my favorite characters from the franchise too, glad to see others who love him. He's really become awesome since OR/AS and I'm glad his character was fleshed out more in both the anime and games, took long enough lol. Welcome, LadyVenus!

Never played XD or Colo and I've heard mixed opinions.. but would really like to try it sometime. The farthest I've went was watching Let's Plays and we all know that isn't the same as an actual experience playing. Hope we do get a remake sometime as it'd be great.

Enjoy your time and hope we'll be seeing you!

LadyVenus

Team Cipher
    Years
    Hey there, welcome to PC! I actually really like Gen 3 myself, Hoenn is my favourite region in general and it was my first region so that helps too. I haven't really played Colosseum yet though, which is something I should really do soon but I've heard... things about it and that kind of put me off. I'll probably get to it sometime, but I'm not sure exactly when.

Anyway, I'm sure you're gonna have fun here, and if you're looking for someone to talk to you can go ahead and PM/VM me, I don't bite because Aggron doesn't learn Bite for whatever reason.

Hello Laguna, and thank you for the welcome! Colosseum definitely has some mixed reviews, but it's grown on me to become one of my favorite Pokemon games!

Thanks again! I love Aggron, one of my favorite Pokemon for sure. See you around!

Steven. :'D One of my favorite characters from the franchise too, glad to see others who love him. He's really become awesome since OR/AS and I'm glad his character was fleshed out more in both the anime and games, took long enough lol. Welcome, LadyVenus!

Never played XD or Colo and I've heard mixed opinions.. but would really like to try it sometime. The farthest I've went was watching Let's Plays and we all know that isn't the same as an actual experience playing. Hope we do get a remake sometime as it'd be great.

Enjoy your time and hope we'll be seeing you!

Agreed! Not to mention he's absolutely awesome in the manga. <3 I haven't watched the Mega Evolution special yet, but should really get around to it lol -fail Steven fan-.

Thanks for the welcome, Sheep! ^^

Years
    I'm late as well but it seems you're enjoying yourself, Venus!

I never played anything aside from the main handheld games, but I have heard about some spinoffs having great story, such as the Mystery Dungeon series. The others have likely mentioned Pokemon Gaming Central and some of the other Pokemon boards by now so definitely might see you around there sometime.

I don't have much else at the moment, but I hope you have a great time here!

LadyVenus

Team Cipher
    Years
    I'm late as well but it seems you're enjoying yourself, Venus!

I never played anything aside from the main handheld games, but I have heard about some spinoffs having great story, such as the Mystery Dungeon series. The others have likely mentioned Pokemon Gaming Central and some of the other Pokemon boards by now so definitely might see you around there sometime.

I don't have much else at the moment, but I hope you have a great time here!

Hello, Hikamaru!

I've never played the Mystery Dungeon series but I have certainly heard great things about it. I suppose I should give it a try. :) And yes, you will definitely be seeing me around!

Thanks for the welcome!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Hi LadyVenus! Welcome to the Pokecommunity! :)

High five to a fellow Coliseum fan! Amazing game, really wish they'd make something like it in the near future, or at least have us revisit Orre and Team Cipher at some point. But alas, I've gone on about that here on the forums more times than I can count haha. But I'm glad to hear you're into the current generation! Seen you around the ORAS and X&Y boards, hope to see you there some more!

I'll see ya around, and if you ever need help with anything or have any questions, feel free to message me or any other staff member, we're here to help!

Years
    Hey there LadyVenus! Welcome to the Pokecommunity! Are u enjoying here. Do u ever tried any hack, they are so fun. Try to stick around and enjoy your time here. If u run in any trouble or feel bored just msg me or any other PC member .Everybody here is more than happy to help new comers.

(PS: You better be not one of newcomer who just appear one time and forgot that they made account here. If u are then I gonna devour your soul....
    .Just kidding. Okay then ja ne .

LadyVenus

Team Cipher
    Years
    Hi LadyVenus! Welcome to the Pokecommunity! :)

High five to a fellow Coliseum fan! Amazing game, really wish they'd make something like it in the near future, or at least have us revisit Orre and Team Cipher at some point. But alas, I've gone on about that here on the forums more times than I can count haha. But I'm glad to hear you're into the current generation! Seen you around the ORAS and X&Y boards, hope to see you there some more!

I'll see ya around, and if you ever need help with anything or have any questions, feel free to message me or any other staff member, we're here to help!

Hi there, Sopheria! Thanks for the welcome! :)

Yay! Glad to see another fan. I completely agree, I would love to see Team Cipher and Team Snagem make returns. And yes, you will definitely see me around there some more!

Heeyyyy there Venus! welcome to PC, it's a pleasure to meet you!!

Lame? nah, at all. It's a pretty cool name, and I didn't got the reference since, I didn't had the chance to play Colosseum, haha. You're going to love it round here, we really talk about Pokemon all the day, and we're always open to make new friends. Personally, I'l always open to new people and I'm sure that we're going to get along just fine!

My favorite Pokemon generations are the 4th and 5th one, but I started with the 3rd gen, and I'm always going to remember it as the one that made me love Pokemon, shipping characters is an interesting thing, haha.

Oh! can I ask what kind of music do you like? and what kind of movies?

If you ever need anything, feel free to ask me! if you want to chat, I'm always open for a new message! I really wish you luck here with us, and a great stay, cheers! :)

Thanks for the welcome, Archy! It's a pleasure to meet you, too! :)

For music I like pop, such as Britney Spears, Lady GaGa, and Michael Jackson, to name a few of my favorite artists. I love music that gives me adrenaline, haha. For movies, I'll give you my top five: Jurassic World, The Exorcist (I love horror!), The Lost Boys, Titanic, and Legally Blonde (my guilty pleasure/motivational movie xD).

Thanks again! Cheers! :) See you around.

Hey there LadyVenus! Welcome to the Pokecommunity! Are u enjoying here. Do u ever tried any hack, they are so fun. Try to stick around and enjoy your time here. If u run in any trouble or feel bored just msg me or any other PC member .Everybody here is more than happy to help new comers.

(PS: You better be not one of newcomer who just appear one time and forgot that they made account here. If u are then I gonna devour your soul....
    .Just kidding. Okay then ja ne .

Thanks for the welcome, desinishon! I am definitely enjoying it here so far, and it hasn't even been a day! :o I've never tried hacks, no, but they certainly look fun! And thank you, I will keep that in mind. :)

Haha I won't forget I made an account here, I promise! See you around. :D Btw, love your sig!

Back