• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Im Mr. Doombringer and I am going to interduce myself

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2015
    Hello I am Mr. Doombringer I am an active person so I may be on alot soo Yeah Nice to Meet Ya Guys

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ah, that's good to hear! Welcome, nice to meet you! I do look forward to your activity around the forums, and I hope we can learn more about you! By chance, what's your favourite pokemon, hmmm? Mine happens to be Milotic, with a few others, but all are pretty fantastic! Anywho, enjoy yourself! Don't be shy on leaving me a VM or PM anytime you need any assistance! Hope to see you soon. <33

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2016
    Yo welcome to PokeCommunity.
    going to assume you like pokemon like everyone else any favorites?
    anyway dont be shy everyones real friendly and willing to help you
    hope to see you around

Years
    Hey there doom , Welcome to PC . Do u ever tried any hack if not u should probably try one because they are also so much fun. Try to stick around and enjoy your time here. If u run in any trouble or feel bored just msg me or any other PC member.Everybody here is more than happy to help new comers . okay then see you around.

Years
    Nice to hear you plan to stay here a lot, and I hope you're doing well Doombringer!

There's so much to do around here so take your time and explore, then I'm sure you'll find a section that will interest you and hopefully you'll make new friends too. I am interested to hear what you might like so I can recommend stuff for you, but hey I'm always here if you ever want to talk.

Have fun, and do stick around! I'll be sure to see you again soon.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there. Nice to meet you.

Back