• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OHEYA

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    I AM BACK.

That's it. I just want to RP again, join some clubs. I'm nearly done with college. (If everything goes well, I will be graduating this June. I only have 9 units left of subjects for the second semester)

I think I'll be on more regularly than before.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    VARYS where have you been?? Glad to see you back, I hope you'll get through college well aaand roleplay some :3

(this is Adventure/RHCP/Doctor/Rika/whatever you know me as)

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome back! I saw you post in the Starter club, but I hope to see you in other places besides that, and I hope you find more time to hang out and just have a good time.

Years
    You dude, have got to stop vanishing so suddenly. But at least you're back now, so it's all good.

There have been quite some section changes as you may have noticed, as the club sections have been archived while the clubs have been merged into other sections, and Roleplay Theatre now has entirely new leaders so you've got a brand-new generation of the section to adjust to, but I'm sure the content is still the same as it has been.

Hopefully you will stick around for real, and I'll enjoy having your company again Varys!

Years
    Hey! Welcome back! I don't know you since I'm relatively new here but it's nice to see that you came back for the fun. The rp section has been getting a little more active lately too so you probably won't have any problems finding one you like. As for the clubs, they are now distributed all over the forums in the sections they fit the best in so it's kind of like a scavenger hunt to find them :P I hope you have a wonderful time back!

jombii

Years
    VARYS where have you been?? Glad to see you back, I hope you'll get through college well aaand roleplay some :3

(this is Adventure/RHCP/Doctor/Rika/whatever you know me as)

Well, I know you as all those names except Rika. LOL. I've been to college and student councils and all this amazing experiences. And I'm going to finish soon, so yeah.

Any RP to recommend? I'm itching to write again.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE WARM WELCOMES THOUGH AND @HIKAMARU HEY GURRLLL

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well, I know you as all those names except Rika. LOL. I've been to college and student councils and all this amazing experiences. And I'm going to finish soon, so yeah.

Any RP to recommend? I'm itching to write again.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE WARM WELCOMES THOUGH AND @HIKAMARU HEY GURRLLL

You could always join me in Redux :3 there's also a (hopefully cool) RBWY roleplay starting now. I have no idea what it'll be about but I just couldn't resist joining ahahha

jombii

Years
    You could always join me in Redux :3 there's also a (hopefully cool) RBWY roleplay starting now. I have no idea what it'll be about but I just couldn't resist joining ahahha

I don't even know what RWBY is but it seemed promising. I posted a reservation spot. :))

Back