• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New person

Years
  • So.... Hi

I'm new

Don't really know what to say.

Came here to try and learn how to make rom hacks
    Reading up on the tutorials and stuff right now, so I guess it's going?

Thought I'd make an account too so I could actually talk to people
    So here I am.... Talking?

I am terrible at small talk sorry : |

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    Hello Shadusnox!

It is great to have you here : D

You might make good friends with my bro, The Illusive Man since he is not that much into small talks either and might also know about things of your interest.

And then, here is me! I am also always here if you need someone to talk to! : D

It's great meeting you

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2016
    Hi Welcome to PC.
    It's great to have you here. Dont worry lots of people are quite shy.
    I'm sure you know but we have a great ROM hacking section here and i'm sure you'll learn a lot.
    Its nice to meet you feel free to ask any questions and i hope to see you around

Years
  • Oh hey someone who's across the ditch! Such a great pleasure to meet you.

So, you're a hacker and you're interested in learning some hacking tips? The others have suggested the ROM Hacking sections which cover just that, and there's also some videos of ROM hacks on PC's YouTube, played by our own Achromatic. Just something else I'm suggesting you go check out if you want to.

You'll be sure to learn so much while you're here, and good luck with any planned hack projects! For now, take care and enjoy the forums.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Hello there. It's a pleasure to meet you. Hope you have a great time. I joined just recently and so far I'm loving this place. Everyone here is very friendly and can help you out with anything. Hope to see you around. Take care! <3

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there. Nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy your time here at PC. See you around on the forum.

Years
  • Haha.. totally no worries. At least you posted an intro at all, right? x'D Welcome welcome, Shadusnox! Great having you on the forum! If you need help you're more than welcome to ask me as well but otherwise have a great time and good luck hacking ~

Back