• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! New user here!

AramRH

Well, im RomHacker
Years
  • Hi guys, my name is Aram and im 16 years old, i specially come here for the rom hacking, i have been romhacking for like a... half year? meh i dont remember xD, we can say im not noob at all but im nothing special too.
    As you can see, my english is not very good (im from spain), but i didnt wanted to use google translate for that, because i think that if i write it by my self i will learn more than translating it (?).

Well, thats all i wanted to say, thank you for reading, this community seems to be great!

Years
  • Hi Aram :)

I don't know anything about romhacking but clearly that 'no google translate' thing is working for you because your English is very good - no need to apologise :)

And hey - quick question. Is it day-time or night-time where you are right now? I ask because it's midnight where I am and I want to know who else is joining me in bad decision making lol!

Years
  • PC is famous for its hacking community so you definitely will be in luck! And on that note, how are you doing today Aram!

I think for a foreign speaker, your English is actually not bad, and us being an English-speaking forum will help you improve your skills so do stick around and you'll learn new words. We've had active users from non-English speaking countries who have learned the language well due to being here for a long time.

Anyways, go down to the ROM Hacking sections and you'll be able to discover so much about hacking, including resources many use to make their own, and there's also two experts who look over the section (Spherical Ice, Christos) who you can approach if you need their assistance. Good luck and catch you again soon!

AramRH

Well, im RomHacker
    Years
  • Hi MelTC! Nice to meet you!

Well, i dont think my english is good but if you can understand it im happy :D

And, answering to your question, as i said im from spain so the current time here is 13:04, it's a sunny day :D

Years
  • You'll definitely learn more without a translator. ^^ You're already doing pretty well too so I'm sure there won't be problems aha. Welcome, Aram! Good having you!

I don't know much of anything about hacking but can definitely agree with others who say it's a big thing here so you'll find whatever resources you need. Not only that but there are tons of friendly people so it's worth sticking around. Have fun. <3

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello. I like your avatar very much. Google Translate is never really accurate so I never really use it lol. Hope you have a great time here at PC. If you want to leave a message on my profile feel free to do so. I'll try to reply back as soon as I can. Oh and your English is fine by the way.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Nice to meet you. Hope you have a good time here at PC. I don't like Google Translate very much since it's never really accurate. xD Anyway if you ever want to talk with me about Pokémon or something else feel free to leave a message on my profile. See you later!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I'm sure there are plenty of people who will be willing to assist you with that! I can too; just stick around and you'll probably pick up on some English, or of course, you can ask someone to lend you a hand. But yeah, glad to meet you! Welcome! I'm glad you're enjoying our community!~

Hope to see ya' around, and please don't hesitate to poke me via PM if you have any questions or fancy a chat! Have a good weekend yourself, and happy holidays. <33

Back