• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyo, hello.

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
Years
  • 'Sup Pokecommunity, I'm new here. I've been a Pokemon fan for about six years. I'm not really a huge fan of visiting huge forums like this one since I tend to become one of those faces you see every once in a while, but this seems like a nice place. I'm kind of a GFX amateur, but I've been doing it for three years, but my style is sort of an awkward mix between the GFX in dA groups and Tumblr style graphics...? Idk, but I like the GFX here and I'm mostly here for that.

Anyway, it's nice to meet y'all and I hope to be familiar with this forum, even if it may be some of you.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hai!
    Great to see another new face here. If you're interested in GFX, head over to the Art and Design forum and check it out.
    Feel free to drop me a Visitor Message if you want to chat, or message myself or the moderator of this forum Dragon (who is surely ninja'ing me as I type this) if you have any questions.
    See you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Well, that being said, I'm Dragon! Nice to meet you, dear, and welcome to our forums~~ Aw, but yeah, you'll find that PC is quite a cozy place, despite being big. You'll get used to it! The people here are outstanding, so, no doubt you'll get along with quite a few of them! You seem nice after all. ^^

We have a great Art & Design board in case you're interested in showing your GFX work, or you can take a look at the artwork of others! Either way, it's a great board to check out; I recommend it! Of course, the entirety of PC is yours to explore. I just hope you enjoy your time, and I hope we can chat more later! Lemme know if you have any questions or concerns; have a great Christmas and happy new year~ <33

Years
  • 'Sup there Reunilu! Cute name you have, but anyways the name's Hikamaru... or if that's too tricky to remember you can just call me Nichole.

Like the others suggested, Art & Design is definitely going to be your main section of choice with all the art galleries and discussions around there, and I'm sure many would love to hear about what you're capable of. I did notice you had a MAL account so I might suggest Anime & Manga as a secondary choice for you, but do feel free to check out whatever else interests you.

Have a merry Christmas and enjoy your time with us!

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there. Welcome to PokéCommunity. I hope you have a good time here. If you ever want someone to talk to you're free to leave me a message on my profile. I'll try to reply back to you as soon as I can. Have a good day.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Hi there! ^^ Nice to meet you and welcome to PC. I hope you have a splendid time here. If you ever want to drop on by to leave a message on my profile you're more than welcome to. I'll try my best to reply back as soon as I can. Hope you have a good day. Oh and I like your name too. It's very creative. ^ ^

Years
  • Aha, I thought the same thing! PC was so overwhelming at first but I became addicted five years later in 2011 so there's that, lol. Big welcome, Reunilu! =) I love seeing more artists as an artist myself and am very excited for your contributions to the art forum here for a long time to come.

See you!!

Back