• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéMorphing Madness!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • Gyarabell
    71.130.png

Why am I not surprised that this one completely surprised me...? xD

10/10

P.S. Can someone tell me how to get the pic up? I tried to put the permalink in IMG tags, but that didn't work.

Ah! All you need to do is right-click the image, then click "Copy Image Location," and THAT should make it work with the IMG tags! If your browser doesn't have that option, then choose "View Image" after right-clicking it. Clicking on "View Image" should bring the picture to its own separate page, where you can grab the direct link (in your address bar) and put it in the IMG tags!

Hope that helps! ^.^

AAWWW it's so cute. It looks like something I would eat for easter. ^___^

http://pokemon.alexonsager.net/

Do you still remember what its name was? It sadly isn't showing up, and I'm really curious to see what it looks like, haha! :D

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Gyarabell
    71.130.png

Why am I not surprised that this one completely surprised me...? xD

10/10

Ah! All you need to do is right-click the image, then click "Copy Image Location," and THAT should make it work with the IMG tags! If your browser doesn't have that option, then choose "View Image" after right-clicking it. Clicking on "View Image" should bring the picture to its own separate page, where you can grab the direct link (in your address bar) and put it in the IMG tags!

Hope that helps! ^.^

Do you still remember what its name was? It sadly isn't showing up, and I'm really curious to see what it looks like, haha! :D

Dat face... And it has 2 mouths. How will it eat?

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
  • Ah! All you need to do is right-click the image, then click "Copy Image Location," and THAT should make it work with the IMG tags! If your browser doesn't have that option, then choose "View Image" after right-clicking it. Clicking on "View Image" should bring the picture to its own separate page, where you can grab the direct link (in your address bar) and put it in the IMG tags!
    Thanks!

Here's Jyneler!
    75.124.png

Who wants a kiss?!?!?

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    I'm surprised this hasn't been done yet.

Tentales
    38.73.png

Madara: That's my Pokemon!

Despite the weird face, I like the color on it and the gem on its forehead looks noce too. Overall, I'd rate 8/10.

Back