• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Once in a Blue Moon | Epilogue

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
    Go back to day 1. :P I joined the CapsFan bandwagon after Klippy shared what he wanted done. I continued to add my thoughts though, that being Lostelle was rubbing me the wrong way, and if it wasn't for Klippy starting a bandwagon, I would have swapped my vote over to Lostelle.

Then CapsFan made his vote for Lostelle, shared his thoughts on a few players and suggesting anyone who knew how to play mafia should vote for Lostelle. So I figured I'd follow through with my earlier claims and go lynch Lostelle as well. A few more people followed suit, then Lostelle got killed.

Now tell me, why would I go through that much trouble to get my thief killed if I were the Savoir? Hm? Nice try in getting me lynched tomorrow. I'll be sure to keep my eye on you Johnny. *glares*

Now... would you like me to go back and quote the posts I'm referring to?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Daily Event
    The Angel was aware of the eyes on her this morning, it might be her last chance to sell items out in the open. The Queen's men were becoming suspicious of her wares, The Angel knew what happened to those The Queen did not approve of.

The Angel decided it would be best to get rid of as much as possible. If any items remained at the beginning of the day she'd give the leftovers to passersby.

Daily Event: The Marketplace

Each day a stall will be open in the marketplace, available to you from around midday. There will be five items for sale, which are all up for grabs.

Instructions:
    > Wealthy players may [buy] any item they desire, should be it available, in exchange for their wealth.
    > Buy commands should be sent via PM and should target a specific item.
    > All players may [steal], however there is only a 25% chance of success.
    > Steal commands should be posted in the thread, however you cannot choose an item.
    > Being unsuccessful may be detrimental.
    > When an item is no longer available I will post in thread (as close to time as possible). The buyer/thief will not be revealed. Results will happen in real-time/order, although you might not be notified immediately.
    > You may only do one action each day.

Today's items:
    > A Weathered Book
    > A Mysterious Potion
    > A Silver Chain
    > A Crumpled Hat
    > An Odd Music Box

BONUS: Items that are not sold/stolen by the end of the Day Phase will be randomly given out to people who had (a) voted (b) not bought, stolen or tried to steal that phase.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    The Silver Chain is no longer available.

The Mysterious Potion is no longer available.

Last edited:
    Years
    Welp, Bard admitted to being a were... But why? I can't imagine why someone would open themselves up to being lynched unless it was a win condition or part of some kind of team plan. I have boarded various bandwagons because I'm not a very smart player tbh and I have no other clues as to who could be scummy or a big bad wolf.

So...
    [Kill] Bardothren

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Ok well first, [Lynch] Bardothren

Next:

Well, I have some things to consider/look into

Let's look back at the D1 wagons. I think it's still important to look at who was voting for CapsFan

Here's the D1 wagons (in the spoiler)
    Spoiler:

I think it's safe to assume most if not all of the mafia stayed on CapsFan. There's already two confirmed mafia on the wagon (Lost and Sun). I want to point out jd and Draskk's votes, which came in after CapsFan defended himself (and I think Ullion even pointed out Draskk's vote during D1). Lisia's vote kind of stands out too for some reason (not really sure about her though, I haven't gotten a town read on her yet at least). Anyway the point is, I think jd and Draskk look the most suspicious after the D1 wagons, and are probably worth looking into (and I have more on jd below)

Next up, I looked back at the interactions with Sun from yesterday. Here's a few things I noticed:
    - jd says he'll wait for Sun to answer Ullion's questions in this post. This implies jd would have had more to say, so why not follow up on this when Sun answered Ullion two posts later? Also notice how jd never interacts directly with Sun (instead he sits back and watches). I think jd could be a potential teammate here.
    - Kaneki does a complete turnaround, first saying he thinks Sun is inno here then says Sun isn't doing enough to ease suspicion here (but you said Sun was inno, where did your suspicion come from?)
    - Merlin is likely town after his interaction with Sun

So I think jd, Draskk and possibly Kaneki are worth looking into next

Was thinking of posting a bit on voting patterns, but wow, this is so much more complete than the few things I scribbled down earlier. Great work!

I can add a bit on Day 2: the first few people to vote on Sun were (in order): Elwood, Klippy, Bard, Merlin, Lisia. They are likely to be non-Rebels, certainly since it was mainly Elwood and Merlin who were cross examining him. Also, Gunner is also clear as confirmed by Bard. (Who admitted to be a bad guy, but still...)
    Anyway, my main suspicions are on Kaneki, because of his acting towards Sun.
    [KILL] Kaneki!!!

All in all, since there are two groups of bad guys, almost none of the "confirmed" people are confirmed on both sides, which makes the game somewhat hard.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I don't see how anyone is clear as a result of those vote changes.

Also [steal] cause I bought my ass some great protection yesterday. ;)

Killua

Seriously? Killing me? My first post says what I think the situation is because I believed sun was inno, the later post I tought that sun if he was inno and was trying to clear his name was not giving info enough.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    And something comes up three minutes after I post though I took an hour to notice! Thanks for noticing me Superjolt, and I must say I'm becoming a fan of your playstyle.
    Why thank you :)
    You're over-analyzing here, I actually didn't have anything more to say, I was simply interested in hearing more details of Sun's claim, just like Ullion. After Sun and Merlin got into it, I was eating popcorn :) I am kind of a mafia game watcher in general, so I don't think that should surprise anyone. But like I said earlier, I'm becoming a fan of your playstyle so I'm going to try and be more active on sharing my reads.
    Well, I have to admit that Sun digging himself into a grave would have been a perfect time for mafia to bus their teammate, but for the most part I'm reading the people that interacted with Sun as town (and Kiyo is dead) so I have to assume his teammates just avoided interacting directly with him. You stood out more probably because I was already scum-reading you. Also I suppose the thing about being more of a "game watcher" is true, but it also worries me because that's something scum can easily hide behind.

On the people you brought up:
    - Lisia seems to be standing back from the action like me, so she's kind of at neutral right now.
    - I do agree that Merlin seems town-sided after that surprisingly non-salty exchange with Sun.
    - Both Draskk and GreyBidoof have all been fairly inactive with posting (like me, haha, though I have done my best to read up during the day when I can), so it's fairly tough to get a good read on them. GreyBidoof voted for himself, which usually isn't a scum tactic, but it was at the end of the day.
    - Kaneki!!! has been erratic, but he kind of always is. Is it strategy? Dunno, but it sure makes it hard to read him sometimes.

...I think I need to work on my reads...
    Not the best reads list (since you have 1 town read listed and the rest as "unsure" pretty much lol) but you also said you need to work on your reads, so I'll wait for you to work them out.

I guess I feel slightly better about you now (but only slightly, because I'm not fully convinced yet). If we shouldn;t be looking at you btw, who else should be looked into?
    Although I don't have a megapost full of analyzation, I would like to point out how often Draskk is known to vote for someone who is clearly no longer viable for no given reason. I wouldn't look into this one much.
    Draskk still feels off to me. If we shouldn't look into Draskk, is there someone else we should look at? What do you think about jd?
    Ok first off im sick, second school and musical practice take up a lot of my time, plus I prefer to watch then go into the fray
    I am classy man with substantial amount of money

For caps well I was tired so I didnt read it all so I went with the bandwagon

Like I am now [Kill] Bardothren
    Hope you feel better, but this post doesn't help ease my suspicion :/ Do you have any reads?
    Ok first kill bardothren second, I said that my bets were on Sun being inocent but him refusing to tell us information was not contributing a lot to clear his name (at least that was what I meant)
    Ok, fair enough. You also said you were suspicious of Merlin during D2, do you still think he's suspicious? Why/why not?
    I can add a bit on Day 2: the first few people to vote on Sun were (in order): Elwood, Klippy, Bard, Merlin, Lisia. They are likely to be non-Rebels, certainly since it was mainly Elwood and Merlin who were cross examining him. Also, Gunner is also clear as confirmed by Bard. (Who admitted to be a bad guy, but still...)
    Anyway, my main suspicions are on Kaneki, because of his acting towards Sun.
    [KILL] Kaneki!!!

All in all, since there are two groups of bad guys, almost none of the "confirmed" people are confirmed on both sides, which makes the game somewhat hard.
    Why Kaneki over jd and Draskk (or anyone else really)? What do you think of jd and Draskk?

Btw @Klippy - I saw you liked my last post, what are your own thoughts though?

(sorry for the quote wall btw)

Years
    Although the kaneki thing is strange I can see some logic behind it, like the interaction with a mafia member

I wonder if lycan has some additional info for us

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Night Three
    The Pack Thins.
    With one Wolf killed last night, The Were was hesitant to lose another. The overwhelming votes were unavoidable though, as the Wolf's confusion quickly put his head on the chopping block. The tides had been turned on the flourishing pack, however their numbers had dwindled significantly.

Elsewhere, The Angel dropped a gift in to the pocket of a bystander. They didn't recognise the person, but they looked like they could use something like this.

Bardothren is dead!
    Bardothren was sided with The Pack.

Klippy as The Queen of Hearts
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Merlin as ???
    Elektra Heart as ???
    Lisia as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Draskk as ???
    Grey Bidoof as ???
    Kaneki!!! as ???
    faer as ???
    Lostelle as The Honorable Thief
    TheCapsFan as ???
    Melody as ???
    Sun as ???
    Collector Elwood as ???
    Bardothren as ???

Meeee me me me me meeeeeee eee mee me me me

Didn't read anything, don't care, in.

In......oh wait. ;)

Ooh can I play?

I am still upset I have missed two of your previous games, since they seemed so well-run and fun! :(

That being said, third time's the charm. ;)

YES IN FOR THIS

I was so excited when I saw this was next up in the queue

AS LONG AS A TEAMMATE DOESN'T KILL ME ON N1 IF I'M MAFIA AGAIN (well, looks like they know each other from the start this time around so I guess that won't happen again, lol)

Time for me to not get lynched off a silly mistake.

It has a werewolf, I'm convinced. IN!

Yay sequel!

Once upon a time
    Draskk joined this game

hi i am here :3

and the wealth system huh... i just hope it works better than the tier system js

Entering!!!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Day Four
    Extermination.
    The Rebel leader had been tracking the pack down ever since their last encounter. With another Wolf lynched during the night she knew there was just one more to be slain - and The Beautiful Maiden had had a strong lead in identifying them, giving her leader the information they put together from their new recruits.

The shot was easily lined up, and as the man shifted into his wolf form, just outside The Banker's house, The Saviour dealt a killing blow.

~ ~ ~​

The Queen had had doubts of her own, and demanded that one particular citizen be brought before her. The guards were clueless as to where their target went, they returned to the Castle at dawn and hesitantly delivered the news.

Needless to say three guardsman lost their heads before noon.

GreyBidoof is dead!
    GreyBidoof was The Were.

Klippy as The Queen of Hearts
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Merlin as ???
    Elektra Heart as ???
    Lisia as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Draskk as ???
    Kaneki!!! as ???
    faer as ???
    Lostelle as The Honorable Thief
    TheCapsFan as ???
    Melody as ???
    Sun as ???
    Collector Elwood as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Grey Bidoof as The Were

Meeee me me me me meeeeeee eee mee me me me

Didn't read anything, don't care, in.

In......oh wait. ;)

Ooh can I play?

I am still upset I have missed two of your previous games, since they seemed so well-run and fun! :(

That being said, third time's the charm. ;)

YES IN FOR THIS

I was so excited when I saw this was next up in the queue

AS LONG AS A TEAMMATE DOESN'T KILL ME ON N1 IF I'M MAFIA AGAIN (well, looks like they know each other from the start this time around so I guess that won't happen again, lol)

It has a werewolf, I'm convinced. IN!

Yay sequel!

Once upon a time
    Draskk joined this game

hi i am here :3

and the wealth system huh... i just hope it works better than the tier system js

Entering!!!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Congrats, Rebels. Wanna just stop being dicks and join the fold? I'll pardon you all if you help me hunt down the rest of the werebabies.

Also I tried to kill somebody, yes, but apparently they were able to sneak away.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Not gonna say yet. That person could be an ally of mine and I don't want to expose them if they're good.

The person who I attacked should possibly know I attacked them OR they know they have a sneaking/fleeing ability. So that person should go find a post of mine earlier in this thread and like it, so I can confirm if it was you/if you acknowledge my targeting of you.

Back