• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Once in a Blue Moon | Epilogue

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Queen Klippy, pardon me for asking, but why would you choose to use your power, when killing someone will have a chance to defect someone to the rebels?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Queen Klippy, pardon me for asking, but why would you choose to use your power, when killing someone will have a chance to defect someone to the rebels?

Because I was suspicious of them to a fairly definitive degree. But after that phase change, I want them to confirm or acknowledge that I targeted them and them confirm that they have a sneak ability (person: refer to my guide on how to tell me above).

If they don't respond or give me that like soon, I will reveal who they were.

But I'd also be happy to hear what Kaneki's thoughts are.

Killua

I used the book i stole yesterday in me and these two because since I was being acused I was scared someone would try to kill me and i just chose these two randomly. The book protects 3 people at once.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    That was certainly an eventful night. And it sounds like the converted weres are still wolves. They're just neutered now. :P
    Edit: ninja'd. Merlin, it remains to be seen if they can still give $$$, they would still be able to give wealth the same night they were converted.

Johnny, why in the world would you think Klippy would try to kill Superjolt?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Okay, so the person I targeted confirmed to me that they got blocked/saved. I don't know how that bodes for their innocence though.

Killua

Maybe there is another item like the one I used if it was an item it probably have only one use like mine.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Daily Event
    Today Angel's stall was left unattended. Three different potions were stood in the middle of her display, a small note was scribbled on the sign.

"Please remember to leave your payment!"

Daily Event: The Marketplace

Instructions:
    > Wealthy players may [buy] any item they desire, should be it available, in exchange for their wealth.
    > Buy commands should be sent via PM and should target a specific item.
    > All players may [steal], however there is only a 25% chance of success.
    > Steal commands should be posted in the thread, however you cannot choose an item.
    > Being unsuccessful may be detrimental.
    > When an item is no longer available I will post in thread (as close to time as possible). The buyer/thief will not be revealed. Results will happen in real-time/order, although you might not be notified immediately.
    > You may only do one action each day.

Today's items:
    > A Pink Potion
    > A Green Potion
    > A Yellow Potion

BONUS: Items that are not sold/stolen by the end of the Day Phase will be randomly given out to people who had (a) voted (b) not bought, stolen or tried to steal that phase.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Just a warning, this phase will be extended ~12 hours, as I will be on a date with the boyf when this is due to end :).

Killua

I will probably get screwed if I am not able to steal sucessfully só I will not steal.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Merlin has been jailed! He may not post in the thread, vote or use any actions until the next day.

The Queen of Hearts may excuse his behaviour and free him from jail at any point before then.

Killua

Well maybe if we fail se get punished, it is written that failing can be detrimental.

Back