• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Would you like a Pokemon Sun and Moon starter as a guest customer?

• Total voters

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
  • Well, we have to ship them now. Like, seriously. The universe of the internet says we have to if there's THIS many pics!

oh baby you know how to play me

Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
    Years
  • The other mention about the guards in the park can be redone if I made too many presumptions, I was presuming there were other volunteer guards for the festival and that Goro wouldn't be the only one starting early.

Yes, there are other volunteer guards, but Goro's demeanor is nearly unique among them. They likely wouldn't hassle as much as Goro could since I designed his game mechanic to be a force of pressure, but if you want to change it, you may. I'm not concerned either way, since these are details outside of a scope that I found to be focal and important.

I haven't given much thought to the idea of pre-established police, considering today's security is solely "volunteer" Pokemon, but I have had the unofficial idea that most of the Pokemon that applied as volunteer guards are also "neighborhood watch," as close to actual police as I'd like it to be. More communal in that regard.

Everything else is quite fair.

Change the bitch word in your app because I'm keeping up appearances concerning certain language, and you will be accepted.

Orx of Twinleaf

Branch into Psyche
    Years
  • Yes, there are other volunteer guards, but Goro's demeanor is nearly unique among them. They likely wouldn't hassle as much as Goro could since I designed his game mechanic to be a force of pressure, but if you want to change it, you may. I'm not concerned either way, since these are details outside of a scope that I found to be focal and important.

I haven't given much thought to the idea of pre-established police, considering today's security is solely "volunteer" Pokemon, but I have had the unofficial idea that most of the Pokemon that applied as volunteer guards are also "neighborhood watch," as close to actual police as I'd like it to be. More communal in that regard.

Everything else is quite fair.

Change the bitch word in your app because I'm keeping up appearances concerning certain language, and you will be accepted.

Of course, I changed it, my bad there, sorry. Thank you for having me, it's been quite a while since I've done this, I hope none of you hesitate to put me in line if I step out of place.

I look forward to enjoying this session with such a cast of characters!

... So, like do I post there now or wait for the green light?

Jauntier

Years
  • ... So, like do I post there now or wait for the green light?

Druag the Druddigon has been accepted.

I will PM you a couple resources before you begin. I do suggest you take your time to read the IC if you haven't already, and ask me any questions you have in PM.

Then it's off to bed for me.

Ihsaan

shinigami of the alfheim
    Years
  • Im making a change in my latest post.

All this time I'd imagined Samuel to have a Bibarel's tail, for some stupid-ass reason. But now since I've seen his actual tail, I'm going to have to change the phrasing, and make it that only external damage is retained.

Evyl

t r a g i c
    Years
  • I just posted. Sorry for the wait, everyone! Let me know if I need to change anything.

Last edited:

Jauntier

Years
  • So

I noticed that

it seems people are fond of talking about drugs.

In Pokemon.

I just want to clear it up to everyone who may be thinking otherwise because this is the third time it's been mentioned, but

I promise

Jubilee doesn't have a drug problem.

/end PSA

Jauntier

Years
  • Im making a change in my latest post.

All this time I'd imagined Samuel to have a Bibarel's tail, for some stupid-ass reason. But now since I've seen his actual tail, I'm going to have to change the phrasing, and make it that only external damage is retained.

Do you ever look at the picture in the top left corner of your posts? lol

I just posted. Sorry for the wait, everyone! Let me know if I need to change anything.

Your post is fine. It's actually interesting, because now Varien is in a tough position to book it to the door with Druag now present coming in from the front while everyone else is in the project area on the other end of the counter. Too bad Kecleon are mega slow, going off of not just base stats but also since chameleons apparently don't know how to run.

The lights are on, but you still have a shadow, Brendan. You could possibly SSB4 Greninja out of there. That move does have priority and is faster than running, but I imagine the high stress situation would have his skin flare up bright colors.

Evyl

t r a g i c
    Years
  • Ah yes, Shadow Sneak does have priority. I forgot about that.

Fucking base 40 speed is cancer. I thought it was at least 60 or something. But yes you're right about the colours and I can work with that plus Shadow Sneak to give something interesting, since he can't be invisible as he's attacking. I wish I gave him more useful moves, though, since Shadow Sneak and Thief are the only good ones. :v

Years
  • Hey, I'm probably gonna be another day or two before posting. A project for uni kind of snuck up on me, and now I'm kind of screwed for time. Hopefully I'll be done with everything by tomorrow though, and will be able to get a post out. :/

Jauntier

Years
  • Hey, I'm probably gonna be another day or two before posting. A project for uni kind of snuck up on me, and now I'm kind of screwed for time. Hopefully I'll be done with everything by tomorrow though, and will be able to get a post out. :/

That is fine. Thank you for alerting me.

Foxrally has made the request for STARDU5T and Fennekin210 to visit the pad, a link found in your SO message, to cooperate on how to build the project in a manner he feels would not be so disjointed guessing.

And he is right. It could roll into a pseudo-joint post, or at least more productivity considering right now gives a jumbled impression on SA's part, as a reader, to interact with each other beyond a couple mentions and work on overall form, not these minor little trinket details. It's practically the 6 o'clock hour. We want to dedicate to swathe construction before frivolities.

I encourage Forget-Me-Not to do the same chatting in their pad, though it feels like there is a working flow despite Goro's presence. Already they have the idea to work around the theme of a centerpiece, and Rina has done a radial design with hanging lanterns above the work space. A vase marks the corner of the work area. Amaryllis has suggested ideas to Spora. Things are coming together.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • hey baby hey baby hey

girls say girls say

Curious: would either one of you react to the response that Cicaro directed towards the area you're in (since he hears Samuel whimpering)? He can't see you guys, and I'm making a JP with Greiger right now so this needs to be addressed somehow before the events of that; unless they don't notice and Cicaro just shurgs the whole thing off and continues on.

Let me know! :)

Jauntier

Years
  • Curious: would either one of you react to the response that Cicaro directed towards the area you're in (since he hears Samuel whimpering)? He can't see you guys, and I'm making a JP with Greiger right now so this needs to be addressed somehow before the events of that; unless they don't notice and Cicaro just shurgs the whole thing off and continues on.

If you are making a joint post with Greiger, I have to be present to make sure you aren't CHEATING.

I can make a separate titanpad for you two, if you'd like.

EDIT: I'm off to work, but I when I return in seven hours, I will read your answer.

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • If you are making a joint post with Greiger, I have to be present to make sure you aren't CHEATING.

I can make a separate titanpad for you two, if you'd like.

EDIT: I'm off to work, but I when I return in seven hours, I will read your answer.

Us? Cheating? Perish the thought.

Also what is considered cheating.

Of course, we were gonna send you the post when we were refining it for your approval anyway. We already have a document that we're working on, so don't trouble yourself. If you'd like, we can send you a link to said document via PM.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Us? Cheating?

Oh, is Cicaro going to handle Gabriel out in the alley instead? I was getting ready to post from Rina's perspective; she was finally going to go out there. Looks like I'll be changing my game plan, then.

I'm honestly ready to post again. Are there any opportunities ready for Rina while she's going about the store, rearranging the lanterns? Or should I wait a little longer?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Oh, is Cicaro going to handle Gabriel out in the alley instead? I was getting ready to post from Rina's perspective; she was finally going to go out there. Looks like I'll be changing my game plan, then.

I'm honestly ready to post again. Are there any opportunities ready for Rina while she's going about the store, rearranging the lanterns? Or should I wait a little longer?

Hm ... Cicaro was gonna go out anyway for an idea I had about the project, so if you wanna instead have a quick moment of psuedo-JP I could have Cicaro ask you to make that beaded fringe door. She seems more able to do the task, since Cicaro is short and Rina floats. Up to you though.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Hm ... Cicaro was gonna go out anyway for an idea I had about the project, so if you wanna instead have a quick moment of psuedo-JP I could have Cicaro ask you to make that beaded fringe door. She seems more able to do the task, since Cicaro is short and Rina floats. Up to you though.

Hey, that sounds like a good idea! Rina'll jump at any chance to get something done right now. She might be nervous at entering the alley or not, it would depend on how well Cicaro sells it. But if Grelzar's up for it, and so are you, I'd be totally willing to collab.

Ihsaan

shinigami of the alfheim
    Years
  • Curious: would either one of you react to the response that Cicaro directed towards the area you're in (since he hears Samuel whimpering)? He can't see you guys, and I'm making a JP with Greiger right now so this needs to be addressed somehow before the events of that; unless they don't notice and Cicaro just shurgs the whole thing off and continues on.

ALTERED MY POST ONCE AGAIN.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Hey, that sounds like a good idea! Rina'll jump at any chance to get something done right now. She might be nervous at entering the alley or not, it would depend on how well Cicaro sells it. But if Grelzar's up for it, and so are you, I'd be totally willing to collab.

ALTERED MY POST ONCE AGAIN.

Okay, cool!

I think it can work out this way: Having satisfied his curiosity, Cicaro can have a comeback to Samuel, asking him to come help him after he runs a quick errand outside in the zen garden, and then Rina will have by then approached Cicaro - and Cicaro, being fab, will be inspired by her floating abilities to set her to work on stringing/hanging lines of beads to make the fringe, so that he can get set on taking some vases outside to work on his idea and have his main JP with Gabe. Sound good?

Disclosed, just start writing your post about conversing with Cicaro. Bunny Cicaro as necessary and send it to me via PM so I can edit his speech to sound more legitimate and add necessary details and you can further revise from there. Also good?

If you get stuck or directly need my input on how he would say something (like you need to know how Rina will specifically act to proceed) just send me what you have and we'll get to it from there! <3

Back