• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Would you like a Pokemon Sun and Moon starter as a guest customer?

• Total voters

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    I think it can work out this way: Having satisfied his curiosity, Cicaro can have a comeback to Samuel, asking him to come help him after he runs a quick errand outside in the zen garden, and then Rina will have by then approached Cicaro - and Cicaro, being fab, will be inspired by her floating abilities to set her to work on stringing/hanging lines of beads to make the fringe, so that he can get set on taking some vases outside to work on his idea and have his main JP with Gabe. Sound good?

Oh, so based on your clarified idea, you just want Cicaro to inspire Rian with the fringe bead curtain idea. She's specifically need supplies from the closet for that, then, and that wouldn't require her going outside. You want your character to go and meet Gabriel out in the alley instead. I don't think that requires a joint-post of sorts, then. Rina can engage Cicaro, he can interact with her as planned, and we can go form there, all individually on the IC.

And personally, I wanted Rina to have a chance to interact with Greiger's character, seeing as that was Jaunt's original conception and I think it'd be an interesting and even potentially entertaining chance for Rina herself.

If you want to do a psuedo-JP, could we instead find a way to split the meeting with Gabriel between the two of our characters? That would be more down my alley ha HA HA

Ihsaan

shinigami of the alfheim
    Years
  • diggy ding dong

That's fine with me, although I do not play much of a part. However, I do have an idea. Wouldn't it be interesting if Samuel and Cicaro never meet?

Considering Samuel's earlier comment about preferring Normal-types, it would be humorous if he was not aware of Cicaro's presence. I know that never is a stretch, but maybe a majority of their conversations could take place in scenarios where one could not see the other?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Wouldn't it be interesting if Samuel and Cicaro never meet?

that's HYSTERICAL i love it

Also, if they do see eachother at some point, they think they're different people too because perhaps they never speak when they're near so they don't have the voices for a reference? We'll do lunch about this.

Yeah, honestly, I'll just have him respond in my IC post and continue on with his Gabe and Rina stuff. So you can just respond separately from there.

Hm - okay - so, I got an idea. Me and Greiger can end our post and somehow lead up to Cicaro re-entering the store and asking her about the beads, and Rina going out to interact with Gabe. Or Greiger can send you the link for the document we got going on and we can figure out what we can do with it to put you in.

The first choice might be easier post-wise considering there's a slew of revising and stuff I wanna do with the JP before I post it and it'd be easier to to organize within ourselves if it's only two people working at a time. What say you? :3

that would be more down my alley ha HA HA

i will kill u

Orx of Twinleaf

Branch into Psyche
    Years
  • Spora's relationship to her mushroom is purely symbiotic.

Well, it's not the commensalists that have a glassy stare and an easygoing disposition, after all. Ahem, ahem.

Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Orx of Twinleaf

Branch into Psyche
    Years
  • On another note: Goro makes me feel like far less of a man.

Not gonna lie: kinda hoping I don't run into him, after how he handled Rina I don't even want to imagine how he'd act if he was close to incarcerating someone.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • It's all for show anyway, I suppose. Because, you know. Forget-Me-Not's goin doooooown.

this boy be getting savage woo give me a sec

Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

look here punk your handicapped dragons and mommys-boy puffer fish don't stand a chance against our inept beavers and hipster ferrets you wanna fight

Anyway, on an actual note, I just had the thought that it would be hilarious if Spora's mushroom offered comments in her thoughts, like a conscience. Do with that whatever you will.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Hm - okay - so, I got an idea. Me and Greiger can end our post and somehow lead up to Cicaro re-entering the store and asking her about the beads, and Rina going out to interact with Gabe. Or Greiger can send you the link for the document we got going on and we can figure out what we can do with it to put you in.

The first choice might be easier post-wise considering there's a slew of revising and stuff I wanna do with the JP before I post it and it'd be easier to to organize within ourselves if it's only two people working at a time. What say you? :3

ikr i'm so funny

Why would Gabriel stick around if Cic already spotted him? And then why would Cicaro go back inside to tell Rina about the beads and not about the suspicious-seeming Weavile looking in? Unless you can seriously justify that scenario, it would be more logical to have Cicaro and Rina's business before Gabe gets involved. That is, if we're doing the whole psuedo-joint post thing.

I think we only have one option that would render the necessity of a joint-post and that's if Cicaro and Rina both engage Gabriel in the alleyway at the same time. That would require a fully-coordinated response, as two characters would be simultaneously meeting a single opposing individual. Even so, we don't need to joint-post now, really thinking about it. It could be useful to plot out how Rina and Cicaro would reach that point but I'd prefer if we took an organic approach. That way, we won't spoil the fun for ourselves or for anyone else. Basically, all we need is to decide who posts first and what our end goal will be. The reactions will come naturally.

Heck, even the conclusion could come naturally. We can just decide who's first and then just go from there. If they both end up in the alleyway, that's great. If not, cool.

What do you think? And what does Greiger think about all of this?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • ikr i'm so funny

Grieger and myself have been keeping up with this and we just finished our JP with Cicaro and Gabriel in the alley together and it lead to Gabe heading back to Spirited Away.

So with that info, it's all pretty much up to what you wanna do. I don't know how easily Rina could fill into that scenario with us, though ... but what are you feeling?

I could still see Cicaro and Rina having an interaction before the JP occurs if you're game for that.

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
    Years
  • Grieger and myself have been keeping up with this and we just finished our JP with Cicaro and Gabriel in the alley together and it lead to Gabe heading back to Spirited Away.

So with that info, it's all pretty much up to what you wanna do. I don't know how easily Rina could fill into that scenario with us, though ... but what are you feeling?

I could still see Cicaro and Rina having an interaction before the JP occurs if you're game for that.

I just finished reading the joint post draft. I shared my input in private.

I would encourage Rina and Cicaro to interact prior, since I want to preserve that joint post's "no witnesses" kind of deal that Rina could spoil as a party too many. Rina could benefit to some kind of social anchor to the group anyway, since she's practically a foreign outcast.

Jauntier

Years
  • I'm sorry for the post delay on my part.

I'll get a post up within a few hours.

In other news: everyone but Xtrashy voted to meet Errol's mother the most. Almost predictably. Time I make another poll. I actually need a few ideas for visiting customers. I have a large number of them already, but I do need more to fill out time slots. Any suggestions?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Well... Gabriel has a very interesting cast of characters who could come over. I'll PM you about it.

Jauntier

Years
  • Well... Gabriel has a very interesting cast of characters who could come over. I'll PM you about it.

Thank you. I'd be quite interested to read.

For everyone: New poll coming up soon, considering gangs. This poll is a way to sort of introduce the ideas of future customers without giving away too much.

Just wanna

just wanna give you a lil taste

just a lil taste

Back