• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happily Never After [GAME OVER]

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    So yeah, Gio and jd are obviously mafia. Unless, of course jd, if you would actually roleclaim, like I told you to. No questions asked, just roleclaim already.

[kill] Etherion

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Lol. Again. Silencer roles never impede on the vote rule. Ever. As in you won't be penalised for it. So anyway...
    Well, the message said I couldn't post or vote, so obviously Ursula is a more powerful version of a silencer.
    So yeah, Gio and jd are obviously mafia. Unless, of course jd, if you would actually roleclaim, like I told you to. No questions asked, just roleclaim already.
    I have my reasons for not claiming right now. What I can say is that I was roleblocked last night by Golgari. Trust me when I say I am supremely glad that he's dead, given the results of last night. I am more than willing to have Belle check me tonight if you think I'm scum. The result they get will be illuminating, I promise.
    I guess we know Maleficent's secret ability then... unless I'm missing something.
    One thing I don't get is why no one else has been poisoned since Bard, if it really is Malificent's secret ability. It's possible it was an item, given that there was an antidote for it. Also, do you know who gave you the antidote?

Etherion

Can I slip in poison in their morning teas? oh almighty GM? :O

Etherion

Happily Never After [GAME OVER]

FEED THE PRINCESSES TO THE DOGS!​

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years

day four ends.

→ the death of a poor unfortunate soul.

No time was wasted as the remaining Princesses quickly sought to kill who they perceived as the second last villain. "You'll never take me alive!" Etherion cried, but the Fairies did, and promptly killed him.

The Princesses erupted in shouts of glee as the limp and lifeless body of Ursula was sent hurtling off a cliff to the rocks below. The Sea Witch was finally dead, and only one Villain remained.

Meanwhile, a few people had noticed the peculiar absence of Absol used bite!. Wherever they were, everyone hoped they were safe.

Etherion is dead. He was Ursula.

Absol used bite! is missing!

Night Phase ends in 24 hours. Get those NAs in quickly so we can move onto the Day Phase as soon as possible.

→ Rules

- Day Phases will last ~48 hours and Night Phases will last ~24 hours.
    - Posting at night will lead to immediate death.
    - Upon dying, you are allowed one deathpost which may not reveal anything about the game. After that, you are dead. Don't haunt the thread.
    - Do not discuss this game outside of this thread and GM-created chats.
    - Missing two Night Actions or two Lynch Votes will lead to your replacement/death. If you wish to abstain from your Night Action, please let me know.
    - You may not abstain from casting a Lynch Vote, nor can you cast a 'no lynch'. A coinflip will break a tie. Please cast lynch votes in the format [LYNCH] Player Name
    - No PM sharing.
    - Feel free to break into song at any time.
    - If you have any questions, please ask!

→ Player List

Omicron as ???
    Etherion as Ursula
    Youmu as Jasmine
    Desinishon as ???
    Nina as Aurora
    Golgari as Cruela de Vil
    aeternum as Elsa
    Nimsy as Prince Phillip
    gimmepie as The Fairy Godmother
    jdthebud as ???
    ??? as ???
    Kaneki!!! as The Evil Queen
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Arctic Sun as Pocahontas
    Collector Elwood as Anna
    Nakuzami as Ariel
    Moon as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Mana as The Queen of Hearts

Spoiler:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years

day five begins.

→ be our guest (at the funeral)

The population of the Princess world was swiftly declining. Absol used bite! had fled completely, but Anna had curiously appeared in their place.

Maleficent was not worried in the slightest that all of her companions were dead - she knew they were useless anyway. She was, after all, the real powerhouse in the Villainous team. Nonetheless, she didn't want to take any unnecessary risks, and fired off her most powerful spell in the dead of the night.

Satisfied, she headed to the library, where she knew her next target would be. "What are you reading?" she asked Belle, with her nose buried in a book as usual.

"Oh, just trying to work out who Maleficent is," the Princess replied, not lifting her head from her notes. Maleficent smiled to herself. "Look up from your book, darling," she said, dropping her hood.

Lycanthropy barely had time to comprehend who was standing in front of him before a deadly spell struck his heart.

The night continued with the trading of food, the travelling of a Dwarf and a failed assassination attempt, but Maleficent still remained alive and prepared to claim victory.

Lycanthropy is dead. He was Belle.

Absol used bite! has been replaced by Anna.

Day phase ends in 48 hours.

→ Rules

- Day Phases will last ~48 hours and Night Phases will last ~24 hours.
    - Posting at night will lead to immediate death.
    - Upon dying, you are allowed one deathpost which may not reveal anything about the game. After that, you are dead. Don't haunt the thread.
    - Do not discuss this game outside of this thread and GM-created chats.
    - Missing two Night Actions or two Lynch Votes will lead to your replacement/death. If you wish to abstain from your Night Action, please let me know.
    - You may not abstain from casting a Lynch Vote, nor can you cast a 'no lynch'. A coinflip will break a tie. Please cast lynch votes in the format [LYNCH] Player Name
    - No PM sharing.
    - Feel free to break into song at any time.
    - If you have any questions, please ask!

→ Player List

Omicron as ???
    Etherion as Ursula
    Youmu as Jasmine
    Desinishon as ???
    Nina as Aurora
    Golgari as Cruela de Vil
    aeternum as Elsa
    Nimsy as Prince Phillip
    gimmepie as The Fairy Godmother
    jdthebud as ???
    Anna as ???
    Kaneki!!! as The Evil Queen
    Lycanthropy as Belle
    Arctic Sun as Pocahontas
    Collector Elwood as Anna
    Nakuzami as Ariel
    Moon as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Mana as The Queen of Hearts

Spoiler:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Gahhhh I though Omicron was Belle so I protected him agh bad read there :( Or did I save him from the assassination attempt...?
    Nonetheless, she didn't want to take any unnecessary risks, and fired off her most powerful spell in the dead of the night.
    This quote, however, worries me. We better be ready for some world-class shenanigans.
    Bard, you're a liar and are Maleficent, since I'm Rapunzel. Look no further than me being silenced D4 and roleblocked N4, when I tried to save Nina. Sorry Nina, blame Golgari for your death.

Also, I'm the one who was cursed by Maleficent - if I die today, two other players will die with me.

[Kill] Bardothren

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    But I am. How do you know I'm not? And please let me know who else was cursed. Obviously Bard wasn't or he would have said so. Please see the signs of my innocence.

I was softing the whole day, Gunner even said so. Didn't want to RR because I thought I would be lynched or Abby would attack me.

I'm interested in hearing about this "assassination attempt" made last night. If whoever did it can confirm their target as Omicron, then there's your proof.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    hello friends i have read all the things dont worry ✌

[Kill] jdthebud u sus as all heck buddy :/ edit: i just worry that the spell is smthn like lynch protection

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    lycan was quite obviously belle; or at least, omi v certainly wasnt! at least a few people picked that up for sure. that claim dont hold up i don't think

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    The thing, jd, is why did you say Bard's roleclaim was interesting and asked Nimsy if she could verify it before she died? Why not cc on the spot? It just makes you look very bad.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    anyone can claim anything lbr. also considering the fact that snow white still has dwarves with mystery powers running around, who can say that a baddie couldn't have gotten silenced/blocked?

Back