• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Would you like a Pokemon Sun and Moon starter as a guest customer?

• Total voters

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Also, shouldn't people write fanfics for other characters rather than writing it for their own?

THEORETICALLY SPEAKING, none of us own the rights to pokemon. That's Nintedo's stuff. Therefore this whole section of the community, this rp, this ooc are all discussing fanfic material.

That's right, the Cornered story is a giant fanfic that we are making about a series we do not own, so theoretically Jaunt is right in describing my story as fanfiction. :3

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
    Years
  • > Foxrally asks to "pick up the pace"
    > Foxrally's last post was well over two weeks ago despite daily activity elsewhere
    > Foxrally sees how Orx and Fen have been examples of posting machines with character development and collaboration
    > Foxrally has to work to make his gimmick character capable of supporting himself
    > Foxrally cannot compare Errol's role to Spora's finely-cultivated satirical social commentary on competitive cashiering and business ethic

I will not hesitate to wring you out into the mop bucket and wipe the floor with you again, boy. I am GMtier.

No, but really, as I said before, I will have certain people get set up in the 45 IC minutes we have until the stores open, which may as well span a couple back-and-forth posts between the bosses and the directly involved. Again, this is an opportunity to develop a solid dynamic with other characters and to build up your own monologues.

Also, noted on the text color. For you guys Amaryllis' text color is Sea Green ("SeaGreen") but I may darken the color or add text shadow for this new pink background.

(I wonder if this RP is going to get a list of accolades, considering its success has gotten to the point where it is now garnering fanfiction. And why is this not on the Pokemon Community Wiki for the Roleplay section?)

The only accolades I need is from my faithful crew here and outspoken admirers like you. You guys make an amazing experience here.

I didn't even know this place had a wiki for role-play. It's probably an abandoned, out-dated passion project that no one wants to upkeep. To be honest, I don't want my role-play posted there. It comes off as extraneous, bloated, and unironically self-important to me. I would prefer that we claim this corner for ourselves, as I like to portray this RP and the buzz around it as a snug little nook to be shared between a few than to be like that one kid from Anime Club who carries around a binder with all their traced "manga" pictures and obliviously expounds on their OC's history and how that character is actually Gary Oak's granddaughter with a Shiny Eevee starter and a bad case of Dissociative Identity Disorder.

At least Greiger's story is interesting to read.

Last edited:

Xtrashy

Shy - Like really shy, super shy, like, extra shy.
    Years
  • Also, Spora's "I don't give a psyduck" attitude makes me laugh so much; I don't remember if I ever said this, I'm pretty sure I did, but I'll say it again, Spora is the most accurate representation of a typical employee in modern society.

Probably because the person portraying her works at walmart.

Reactions: Ech

Ech

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2018
    I wanna make a Fanfiction of Samuel in a Post Apocalyptic world over run with insects.

wMdWjWp.png

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Ech, you truly are the most majestic artist to ever live.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Speaking of Sam's fear of bugs, new Cicaro/Sam post that reveals quite a lot about their history!
    that character is actually Gary Oak's granddaughter with a Shiny Eevee starter and a bad case of Dissociative Identity Disorder.

How do you know my plans for Koestler in IIS?

Xtrashy

Shy - Like really shy, super shy, like, extra shy.
    Years
  • I really hate it when I'm trying to make a post and all of a sudden there is a spider on my shoulder just chillin there like it's his weekend.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Another IC hour has been completed so you need to post the "Story So Far" on the page one of the OOC for 6-7.

Everyone is so concerned with the shitposting and glamorous Echart but dud is literally the only one who's got his head on straight you go boy

Ech

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2018
    I'm laughing so hard right now, I almost forgive you for forgetting Samuel.

u (and some others, especially Star) should post here more often. i am too dumb to use skype and have no other means of communication, so mukposting is my only way to make any friends. you all seem like cool people

i might even be willing to enforce rule 34 on Cornered if met with enough demand. even if that means i get perma-banned and the majority labels me as an obscene degenerate.

I really hate it when I'm trying to make a post and all of a sudden there is a spider on my shoulder just chillin there like it's his weekend.

The spider. It didn't happen to be these little guys?

spider-with-hat.jpg

Orx of Twinleaf

Branch into Psyche
    Years
  • I gotta say: that SamxCicaro post was quite stunningly done, I've only a handful of times before this ever read such a cinematically-delivered flashback scene, and bravo with the incorporation of the actual store into the antics, I could all but see it on the big screen!
    Quite an amazing intertwining of origin stories, I must say.

I gotta say, out of all the sexually-ambiguous pink ferrets I've witnessed, Cicaro is easily the best. And Samuel is essentially the Bidoof that reigns over Arceus in all ways.

Jauntier

Years
  • Speaking of Sam's fear of bugs, new Cicaro/Sam post that reveals quite a lot about their history!​

I took a needed break at the mention of "misgendering" Amaryllis.

Then I returned to laugh at Samuel's kindergarten explanation of how Mary is a lady.

And then I took a break after reading "transmisogynist". A longer break.

The bit about Samuel literally watching paint dry got me tragically bad. But not as bad as ten-teen. Not as bad as when Samuel forgot he was seeking. Oh God, it's too good.

And I really enjoyed the transition of the memory into this cartoonish cat and mouse hallucination of miniature models for the character's younger selves interacting with real objects in the store.

And then the callback to "Sebastian." Ooooh!

This was a brilliant collaboration you two. Keep up the good work!

Ihsaan

shinigami of the alfheim
    Years
  • The cinematic incorporation of the flashback into the store was all Elwood. He really is a creative mastermind.

I'm glad all of you like the post! I think Samuel is getting more fleshed out as a character, and it's becoming obvious that there's more to him than an immature man child. Perhaps at one point he may even become the heel, ;)

And yes Ech, I should post here more. The issue is that Skype is significantly more convenient to communicate in, and I usually have no time. (As poor Elwood found out) However, I'll try to post here more, and also read more of the posts. At the moment I barely keep up with the FMN posts.

Jauntier

Years
  • Another IC hour has been completed so you need to post the "Story So Far" on the page one of the OOC for 6-7.

I'm aware. I've been working on the first hour little by little. There's a lot of establishing information to sync up. Thankfully, the second hour is more lax.

But thank you for noticing. It means other people are willing to hold me accountable to a helpful feature I proposed myself.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Meaning Jauntier is a bad game master.

i'm scared of my envy kicking in if i read the sam x cicaro post
    i'm afraid of myself

hqdefault.jpg

SPEAKING OF SPIDERS

Back