• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Would you like a Pokemon Sun and Moon starter as a guest customer?

• Total voters

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    I'm sorry, Xtrashy. I'm so, so sorry.

That reminds me of a story someone told me about being trapped in a room in Madagascar with a giant spider

Xtrashy

Shy - Like really shy, super shy, like, extra shy.
    Years
  • I'm sorry, Xtrashy. I'm so, so sorry.

That reminds me of a story someone told me about being trapped in a room in Madagascar with a giant spider

The spiders are pretty okay most of the time, what really sucks are when I'm in bed, because my bed is a futon mattress behind my computer desk, behind the furnace in the basement on the floor, and suddenly there's a centipede crawling across my pillow right next to my face. That sucks.

Ech

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2018
    After seeing our ursasexual Furret has the capacity to express some genuine concern for a bumbling Bidoof, I do hope this means we'll get moments where Chic gets very intimate with Sam.

Yeah, my computer desk in behind the heater in the basement in front of my bed. So spiders drop down from the ceiling sometimes and just chill.

Aw, cute. They're just there to eat the more irksome vermin in your personal vicinity that probably causes more issues to you. I like to think of them as pest control, except it's completely free!

I know it's a bit of stretch with house centipedes (I am assuming these are just house centipedes, and not like, the ridiculously pink centipede that smells like almonds and shoots out cyanide at everything) but they can look pretty silly up close.

house_centipede_1.jpg

(did I trigger any Sams here? I'm sorry. Maybe centipedes just can't be cute to people.)

I hope no one labels me as some weird arachnid/pest sympathizer. I remember there were times where I legitimately got into fights with my folks because I would actually make the time and effort to safely carry spiders out of our bathtub to let them roam around freely our home rather than just wash them down the drain and rid my parents of another pest they don't want to see. I mean, spiders are kind of cute, aren't they?

happyface.jpg

I mean, this one has a smiley face! A SMILEY FACE!!! IMAGINE WAKING UP NEXT TO THIS BEAUTY ONE MORNING.

... but I wouldn't hold anything against you if you decided to smash it. I mean, most of us probably don't react well waking up next to a person we don't know so I can't imagine the experience being any better with creepy crawlers.

(I want there to be a Bug-Type customer that comes into FMN looking for flowers or flower pixies to salaciously pollinate with, and they suffer from a crippling case of doraphobia. Alternatively, I want there to be a Bug-Type customer who is obsessed over anything with fur because of how warm and cozy it is. Or maybe just have Benitez's Shedninja awkwardly stare at everything.)

Xtrashy

Shy - Like really shy, super shy, like, extra shy.
    Years
  • Aw, cute. They're just there to eat the more irksome vermin in your personal vicinity that probably causes more issues to you. I like to think of them as pest control, except it's completely free!

Would probably mean more if the spiders actually did anything. At best they just keep box elder bugs at bay. Not to mention they don't stop the bumble bee's and wasps that somehow get down here, or the toads. Though given my location the spiders around here probably couldn't stop an irate horsefly let alone a bumble bee.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • I do hope this means we'll get moments where Chic gets very intimate with Sam.

o yeah i no wut u mean

tea-party.jpg

tea parties

it was a no when grelzar asked and it will still be a no chic is not some weird pervert

Or maybe just have Benitez's Shedninja awkwardly stare at everything.

I want Benicle's Shedinja to show up and everyone clearly know his name before he even introduces himself.

Also, guys we broke 1000 OOC posts!

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    I almost rejoiced but Elwood said 'OC' and I was like
    "boy we sure are active"

these shit-posts sure would make quality Meta J credit

Ech, you innocent bug-lover you.

We should just have a big customer brainstorm period where we all just throw out our fun ideas for Jauntier the Unoriginal Dunderhead Who Can't Create His Own Original Ideas Without Assistance to be inspired by. I can re-iterate my golden Magikarp idea because its a good idea.

But guys. We should have a Yungoos customer that's a wealthy conservative businessman-turned-politician obsessed with golf clubs and promoting the idea of building a wall around Jubilee to keep out "drug dealing" Poison-type "rapists".

Reactions: Ech

Ech

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2018
    But guys. We should have a Yungoos customer that's a wealthy conservative businessman-turned-politician obsessed with golf clubs and promoting the idea of building a wall around Jubilee to keep out "drug dealing" Poison-type "rapists".

mdexp7t2rohjzrwxnqfg.jpg

MAKE JUBILEE GREAT AGAIN

(I didn't draw this as I am a little reluctant about doing everyone's favorite waifu.)

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    #TeamWall2016

Which of the cast do you guys think would be the most relieved to see a republican candidate in Jubilee's left-leaning government?

(inb4 political references by someone who doesn't follow politics in next Rina post)

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
    Years
  • We should just have a big customer brainstorm period where we all just throw out our fun ideas for Jauntier the Unoriginal Dunderhead Who Can't Create His Own Original Ideas Without Assistance to be inspired by.

Shut up, dunderhead.

Late tomorrow night or early the morning after will be a GM post, folks.

In the meantime... Should I bring in another pair for State Your Business?

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Sure.

I should get to uploading a Rina post tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully I can out-speed the fastest hedge-head alive.

Ech

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2018
    it was a no when grelzar asked and it will still be a no chic is not some weird pervert

Wait, what did you think I was implying? I just want to see the two build on their friendship as best buddies.

9F9cN2U.png

Through all the crazy, through all the selfishness
    This is what I want in the end.

In the meantime... Should I bring in another pair for State Your Business?

I'm definitely up for the idea. This actually gives me the fun opportunity to poop out various scrapped/unpolished characters I thought about for this RP. There's a lot more freedom for me in this activity than there would have been had I joined, so even if my excrement of ideas don't fit the mold, none of these are canon anyway and I won't actually disrupt the IC.

Should this last long enough, I'm even thinking about fleshing out my rather unhinged Kirlia with her own little story arc, entailing her epic struggle to make friends and is even willing to sneak into the IC as an actual character just to achieve her goal.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • 9F9cN2U.png

Through all the crazy, through all the selfishness
    This is what I want in the end.

*internal screaming* that is the cutest shit I've ever seen

Sneak into the IC hmmmm like Jaunt offered already hmmmmm maybe you should just
    take
    the offer
    and make
    your Yandere kirlia
    an official character
    js

join us, damnit

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Jauntier, the next poll should be "Which member do you think Ech should replace?"

i wouldn't be one of the options obviously

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
    Years
  • State Your Business! #2
    Building a network with your boss' pals!

Please welcome this edition's panel:

milotic.png
    hsSexHh.gif

Manami the Milotic & Jasper the Pyroar

You are free to ask any appropriate question you'd like to better know your superior's fellow man!​

Orx of Twinleaf

Branch into Psyche
    Years
  • Oh, fine, I'll ask the strangers about themselves. Gotta scout for potential tertiary waifus somehow I suppose.

Question for MANAMI:
    I'm curious, Ms. Manami, I wouldn't think you lived here as a Feebas. All the fish I've seen up here seem to be at a distinct disadvantage given their watery natures. What made you want to come to Jubilee? Wasn't whatever pond or ocean you came from interesting enough?

Question for JASPER:
    Right, well, Ms. Jasper, I can't help but notice you're a Pyroar and in my experience that usually implies you eat meat. Do you have any trouble with certain species being scared of or prejudiced against your shop because of it? Like, say, Sawsbuck or Zebstrika?

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    "Miss Manami, ma'am: hello! So shiny...!

"I apologize, for I do not want to jump to many made assumptions, but... your name... it is very... not of here? Of Jubilee? May I ask where you have come from instead?"

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018
    It is jaw-dropping and truly outrageous that someone would even consider getting on Benicle's bad side, let alone do it. You are going to be in for one hell of a post when I come around to it, Rina.

Back