• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Video Game Quote game!

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
@Xherdan, the last quote I did comes from Star Wars Dark Forces II Jedi Knight

Now for the quote you chose, I don't know what game it is from

Now for the one I will do for today

"Now, Tenenbaum would have ya turn that Sister human again. You'll get just enough ADAM for our purposes, an' the girls'll likely try to repay ya somehow. But Rapture's a high-stakes town, son — an' she is a jackpot. You just have to be willin' to take it all. You'll harvest more ADAM than the price of one Plasmid... So the rest is gravy. Think about it... Down here, it's your survival or hers."

Years
BioShock 2! I need to replay that game sometime.

"What is better -- to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"'

Years
Elder Scrolls. I played the game for about a week and returned it.

"All this... all this rage! All directed at and for WHAT? You know, if you'd just let me finish a sentence you might LEARN something! You might learn that were not so different. You might even learn something about yourself!"

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Golden Sun: The Lost Age. Its one of Garet's passages.

This one should be very very easy. But to increase the challenge, It is now written in proper case.

"By registering in the Badass Tournament, you legally forfeit your right to cry, eat tofu, or watch movies where people kiss in the rain and sh*t!"

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
@Xin, while you got the series right, you got the game wrong. The quote I did yesterday comes from the first Golden Sun game, not the second.

Now the quote you did comes from Borderlands 2

now for the one I will do

"Drem. Patience. There are formalities that must be observed, at the first meeting of two of the dov. By long tradition, the elder speaks first. Hear my Thu'um! Feel it in your bones. Match it, if you are Dovahkiin!"

Years
Skyrim.

"Thinking of you wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: Starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it has already begun. There are many worlds, but they share the same sky - one sky, one destiny."

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Ended up hearing that this game was where the writing ended up getting really cringe, but...

CKKKi0yl.jpg

I mean...c'mon. That's silver medal worthy, at least.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
hmmm macho bending the thread's own rules with his own staff powers. anyway..

I know its from your lovely dovey Neptune games.

Here's one that should be challenging. But to ensure that this entry can be answered, I'll be posting multiple quotes from the same game.

"War. War never changes or does it? The War has changed. Did it? The answer is no. Unless it is yes. No of course it is. ITS WAR! Yes? No? YES?"

"Here's your objective. Blah Blah Blah Secret base. Blah blah blah blah plan. Blah Blah Blah Nuclear Missile, Blah Blah Blah. Blah Blah Blah COUNTING ON YOU! Blah Blah Blah utmost importance. Win! Good luck!

(Yes those are actual quotes coming from an actual game)

Years
Duty Calls, lol. I remember seeing videos of that game on YouTube. Pretty funny.

"Unbelievable. You, *subject name here,* must be the pride of *subject hometown here.*"

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Portal 2?

I bet no one will get this one

"I have a gravely voice with a big full accent. I have an eyepatch, and I wear a nice suit. This means I am leader of bad guy. I hold the nuclear missile bomb. I will never give nuclear missile bomb to you!"

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Jeebus fckin Faker christ that is so hard. Oh man. Is that quote coming from the sweet hot new single player campaign of Battlefield 1? Or Infinite Warfare? or the latest DLC Campaign for World of Pandora: Borderlands 3? OMG OMG OMG HYPE HYPE HYPE! FCUK YEAH!

nahh kidding.

Obviously its from the equally amazing Duty Calls: The Calm Before the Storm. One of the most brilliant marketing schemes for the video game Bulletstorm that should have been the most epic thing in 2010 if its performance on PC was excellent and not the iffy piece of crud unlike its consore console counterparts.

Anyway, I don't want to rant about Bulletstorm again considering that I'll be playing that pretty soon to fully experience the game once again.

Here's what I'd provide for funzies:

"I AM NOT A NINJA. I AM LIN KUEI! Scorpion was a ninja!"

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Holy mother fish nuggets!? Is that coming from the latest trailer for the hot new role playing game from the land of the rising sun aka Japan coming out in 2017 or even 2018?

Also, definitely not Chrono Trigger.

For one i would do:
"What's worse, old god: The pain of defeat, or the shame that it was a mortal man that cut you down?"

And for some minor spoilers. to the one who tried..

Spoiler:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
I could probably find hundreds of games with that quote, maybe even more.

"Wicked phenomenon, yes? But, you know, it?s not any more "evil" than, say? fire. It all depends on your point of view. Try to get a better understanding of things before you make your judgement. Let's move out now, it's not safe here."

Back