• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Video Game Quote game!

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
  • @AuricTwins the full title of the game where the quote I did comes from is Power Rangers Super Legends.

Now the quote chosen by thetimeruler02 comes from Saints Row The Third

Now here is the one I will do

Never before have so many come together from all quarters of the galaxy. But never before have we faced an enemy such as this. The Reapers will show us no mercy; we must give them no quarter. They will terrorize our populations; we must stand fast in the face of that terror. They will advance until our last city falls, but we will not fall. We will prevail. Each of us will be defined by our actions in the coming battle. Stand fast. Stand strong. Stand together. Hackett out.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • Gotta be a Mass Effect. The first, I'll randomly guess.

"You just moved five feet and opened a locker. Later, when you're killing skyscraper-sized monsters with a gun that shoots lightning, you'll look back on this moment and be like, 'heh.'"

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Gotta be a Mass Effect. The first, I'll randomly guess.

"You just moved five feet and opened a locker. Later, when you're killing skyscraper-sized monsters with a gun that shoots lightning, you'll look back on this moment and be like, 'heh.'"

While you got the series right on where the quote I chose comes from, you were wrong on the game. The game the quote I chose comes from is Mass Effect 3.

Anyways, the quote you chose comes from Borderlands 2

Now for the video game quote I will do today

"Wipe this pathetic planet from the face of the galaxy."

Last edited:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • SWTOR maybe? I dunno...

"Whoa Whoa wait a minute... That's the ending? Are you serious? Who's idea was that?! Yours?! Or yours?! Oh bad move guys... NeoGAF is going to eat you alive! You know what?? I deserve a better ending! I gottan idea. OK REWIND!!"

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • For some reason I get the idea that was Conker's.

"If I'm to choose between one evil and another… I'd rather not choose at all."

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • @Arsenic, the quote I did that time comes from Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, so you were close

Now for the one done by Kameken, I have no idea what game it is from

Now for the one I will do today

"Oh, the Merchant King of Damas, richest man in the city! Quite exciting, quite dangerous! I envy you, Altaïr! Well, not the part where you were beaten and stripped of your rank, but I envy everything else! Oh, and except for the terrible things the other Assassins say about you, but yes, aside from the failure and the hatred, yes, aside from those things, I envy you very much!"

Years
  • Hey, I just played Resident Evil 4.

"All right, I've been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager!"

Xherdan

Bad at Good Games
    Years
  • No idea... i assume Borderlands?

"I don't know if you've ever let someone down, got your ass kicked or straight up failed, but those are the moments that define us. They push you further than you've ever thought possible, and force you to make choices... no matter what the cost."

i swear to god, each quote this game has is mindblowing.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • I am not sure what game that quote is from

Now for the one I will do

"Your path is at the moment of change. Jerec, the man who murdered your father, is a great evil. He searches for the location of a sacred place, the Valley of the Jedi. The Force of thousands of Jedi is trapped here. If Jerec captures this power, he will be a creature such as the universe has never seen. A supernova of stars in a fleeting thought. The eradication of life from a star system in a whisper will be within his power. Your father gave his life to protect this power and now it is a place your destiny must take you. The disk you have in your possession will lead you to the ways of the Jedi. Remember, it will be your path... to the ways of the Force."

Years
  • Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. Whoa that game was childhood.

"If the world chooses to become my enemy, I will fight like I always have!"

Years
  • I know it's from a Sonic game but I can't remember which one. :P

"They call me Gato, I have metal joints. Beat me up and win 15 Silver Points"

Back