• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ye cheater

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
So one of use have cheated in Pokemon Games includes sidegames. BUT have you ever cheated on any game before. If so tell us why you committed such cheating such as I cheat to get all the class on FFTA2 along with all items and gills.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I mean, in bot matches in Unreal Tournament 2004 I used to put god mode and infinite ammo on just for kicks.

Nowadays cheats turn off achievements/trophies, so I don't use them.

Yukari

if it's a game I've played and beaten a million times I might cheat just for the sake of fun.

Sometimes I do that in Deus Ex, for example. Feeling powerful is really fun for me. c:

Years
In Pokemon games I usually have something like a double EXP cheat on to lower the grind a little. I also hacked some event Pokemon to my Pokemon HG, but that's mostly because I wanted to play through the events or wanted the Pokemon, and it was mainly post game anyway.

Overall in single player games I sometimes turn stuff like invincible mode on just for fun, I can feel like some badass untouchable warrior fighting thousands of soldiers and what not. Or do stuff like adjust the gravity and what not if I can just for the lols.

The biggest game I cheated in is prob in GTA games, and it probably is for anybody who ever played them. If you never used cheats in GTA games you are probably lying. Even if just spawning a vehicle in front of you for convenience, it's still cheating technically. Hell I have seen people play it with nothing but cheats and just doing w/e they want.

Years
*L2, L2, L1, L1, Up, Down, Square, Circle, Square, Square, Triangle*

Hahahaha! Cheetos? What? I can't hear you over the sound of all the flying cars!

Years
  • Age 31
  • LOL
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016
I don't use cheats on games, even if I've beaten them more than a few times.

I think I don't use cheats because after the first 3 playthroughs, I generally get sick of the game (unless it is Pokemon).

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Around almost a decade ago, a friend of mine introduced me to Aimbots in Gunbound. I tried it once and i never really used it again since i feared that not only my skill in landing some sick shots will be diminished, also it would increase the already increased occurrences of cheating and hacking in said game. I remember being accused of aimbotting in Gunbound whenever i landed some really sick shots, only for me to tell people "Do you even Worms?" which of course they didn't because they aren't a real man.

Right now, I would use the Gibbed Save editor in Borderlands 2 just to make sure that I can level scale some really good legendary weapon drops with great parts (like a Low level Lyuda or a Practicable Conference Call with the perfect parts dropped at a low level (lvl28) so I copy the item through an item code, use Gibb to manipulate the item into the appropriate level and I'm good to go. Why do i result in doing that? because as much as I do like Borderlands 2, its sh*tty end game balance between weapons and UVHM is very taxing. I do not want to spend the next 300 hours farming for the same Lyuda or Conference Call just to get one in an appropriate level for my character. Jesus christ Gearbox, Borderlands 1's loot system was so good, why you dun fcuk it up in Borderlands 2.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
UUDDLRLRBA and UDLRABCStart were staples of my childhood hahaha

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Oh heck yeah. Only in SP games though and I always have to have one full playthrough first. After that? Normally just modded content. But cheats as well.

There is one acceptation I have to this rule. If I simply cannot beat a part after an ungodly amount of tries. I'm not talking hours, I'm not even talking days. I only cheat in a first playthorough if I cant beat it months after I've reached the sticky spot (Though if I have that much trouble I normally get rid of the game anyways.)

Impulse 101 pls.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
welp, offline games? x999 masterball cheats? Infinite rare candy cheats? God mode in GTA? Spawn a tank in GGTA?

ye

Back