• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: daily vidya chat

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Just noticed the Bioshock reference in the title. Nice.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • This settlement needs our help. I've marked it on your map. Its funny how VG has FIVE MODS to help this settlement against raiders, psychos, but as for demons and nooblords, that's my job that not even the mods can't match ;)

Kiddings aside, Escape from Tarkov is possibly the game that I'll be playing when its out and I expect some of the bois in this chat to join me in the slaughter, laughter, and survival first person shooting when its done. Me and my friends are already hyped for Escape from Tarkov and I hope that my bois' bodies are f****n ready

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • This settlement needs our help. I've marked it on your map. Its funny how VG has FIVE MODS to help this settlement against raiders, psychos, but as for demons and nooblords, that's my job that not even the mods can't match ;)

Kiddings aside, Escape from Tarkov is possibly the game that I'll be playing when its out and I expect some of the bois in this chat to join me in the slaughter, laughter, and survival first person shooting when its done. Me and my friends are already hyped for Escape from Tarkov and I hope that my bois' bodies are f****n ready

I already own the EOD edition buddy. beat you to that one! Have had a thread in the works for soooooooo long now about hardcore games like EFT, Star Citizen, ARMA, etc. Figured I was the only one interested...

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • I already own the EOD edition buddy. beat you to that one! Have had a thread in the works for soooooooo long now about hardcore games like EFT, Star Citizen, ARMA, etc. Figured I was the only one interested...

LUL. Dammit. Well I better get an EOD edition as well when i have the moneyz.

Also, totally seconding HARDCOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE games yo. Star Citizen and EFT will be the games that me and some of my friends will be dabbling on when we aren't playing League of lulz.

Just Yasuo things:
    Spoiler:

I'm such a terrible Yasuo player that i have to build those items just to compensate for my lack of Mechanics. Feelsbad.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • MK8 Deluxe looks good, but I don't think it's worth paying £44.99 for a game that's practically the same as the original with the addition of some DLC worthy content.

Arsenic

Years
  • Star Citizen's Star Marine FPS mode is pretty damn tight for being in alpha. I mean I had some weird glitch where I zoomed about 173x into the floor texture and couldn't play more, but the first round was kick ass!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    That's Tomb Raider off the backlog. Tremendous game.

Just four more games to go. Battlefield 1, Bioshock 2, Bioshock Infinite, and Rise Of The Tomb Raider.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Don't mind me, I'm just posting my log of League games as a means of keeping up on what I should do as I play more League, improve, eventually get back to Challenjour, get Rank 1, get all of the ladies and E-girls too.

Spoiler:

My next log is to bring back Nocturne, a champ that I love playing back in the day

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Turns out that RE7 isn't so bad at all. Heck, I do have to say that its decent in its own little way.

Though its so funny to see your player character get into some really gruesome situations such as getting his hands and legs get cut off in several instances only for him to attach them back like a real man should do.

Years
  • I don't know. I still wouldn't give Capcom my money. I've been burned by them one too many times for them to actually deserve my forgiveness.

In other news I still haven't really played my copies of the Division or Rainbow Six Siege.

Arsenic

Years
  • In other news I still haven't really played my copies of the Division or Rainbow Six Siege.

You and me both. I have only 42 hours (Low for a game of it's supposed caliber) and maybe... two in R6Siege. Very disappointed with both. I want to be excited for Wildlands but with their current track record... I'm not.

Ubisoft is easily my most hated Publisher, even trumping EA...

Years
  • You and me both. I have only 42 hours (Low for a game of it's supposed caliber) and maybe... two in R6Siege. Very disappointed with both. I want to be excited for Wildlands but with their current track record... I'm not.

Ubisoft is easily my most hated Publisher, even trumping EA...
    I may have to agree, but EA and Capcom are close. EA being less so because they don't always rehash the same game with a new character or gun or something. Can you imagine?

Battlefield 1
    Battlefield 1 Arcade Edition
    Battlefield 1 Turbo
    Battlefield 1 Turbo Max Edition
    Battlefield 1 Arcade Turbo Edition
    Battlefield 1 Director's Cut

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Rise Of The Tomb Raider scratched right off the backlog. Boom. Terrific game.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Apparently, the price for Switch's online service will be between 2,000-3,000 Yen ($17-26), yearly. That's actually really reasonable, especially when compared to Sony and Microsoft.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Apparently, the price for Switch's online service will be between 2,000-3,000 Yen ($17-26), yearly. That's actually really reasonable, especially when compared to Sony and Microsoft.
    On the other hand, it's pretty much only for online. That definitely explains the price which is around half of yearly PS+/XBL.
    Since you apparently get only one NES game and only for month, that comes to 12 x 1 game + online.
    In case of PS+/XBL you pay for online and ~50-60 games you keep until your subscription runs out.

I would presume if Sony/MS offered online only feature (PLZ HAPPEN), it would probably be for similar price.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Speaking of Rainbow Six, I just completed Vegas 2's Campaign after a while of holding back mainly due to other important things. It was quite an enjoyable experience which I might re-do in REALISTIC DIFFICULTY when my body is ready to do so.

ON MY WAY TO SIEGE, since its going to have a free-to-play weekend ;)

Also, aside from League, I've been playing nothing but Roguelands since I finally figured out how to make health potions in that game. It took me ages to figure out the crafting formula since i kept save-quit-scumming my way out of situations because i was lacking in health potions till i figured out how to craft a bunch of em for me to chug down.

Oh and before i forget, for the ESO peeps:

HOENN MORROWIND CONFIRMED bois. I may be a day or 2 late in reporting this though.

Last edited:
    Back