• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be a boss

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • I'd love to be some sort of secret boss from a Tales game. Maybe Tales of Vesperia or Tales of Symphonia! I'd choose Tales because I get to have all kinds of strong Artes and maybe really epic Mystic Artes like Indignation. ^^ But I wouldn't be an evil boss; maybe just one of those bosses that people beat for bragging rights.

TheCobaltComet

Investigator
    Years
  • I'd love to be a secret boss, perhaps in a Final Fantasy game. I'd probably be a superboss, use some of the iconic powerful attacks (Like Meteor!) and have some HP/MP draining moves to make the battle harder. Mostly likely I'd give some secret Accessory or something to equip.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I'd love to be a secret boss, perhaps in a Final Fantasy game. I'd probably be a superboss, use some of the iconic powerful attacks (Like Meteor!) and have some HP/MP draining moves to make the battle harder. Mostly likely I'd give some secret Accessory or something to equip.

You sound like you would be a real dick of a boss lol :P

kyuubi93

What a bother
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2018
    I'd be that insanely annoying boss that only has a short, recurring window of opportunity to damage. My mobility, speed and defense would be great, and my power attacks would be decent just to make things even.

Years
  • I don't have a particular game, but I know that I'd be the kind of boss with two thousand attack phases and forms.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • "Mind if I Cut in!?"

4246795-8702835480-Samue.jpg

Sam Rodrigues aka Jetstream Sam.

Mainly since i have a couple of things in common with Sam regarding some of our worldviews, political views, and whatnot. Also, I'd like to be that ONE BOSS who is simply in both story and in-lore is the much better fighter than the playable character.

Also, if I were to appear as a boss in any video game, I'd slap myself into a genre that everyone plays so here's how its done on my end:

Survival Horror -> I'd be that boss who's fast, heavily armed and armored, and with other numerous advantages over the player character. Simply put, imagine playing as your typical survival horror player character having to fight a fully fledged and heavily armed individual. Kind-of-like that. Dickish? Rightfully so. Also, me being that one boss who is basically a heavily armed super dude serves as my way of making fun of the whole genre, though of course I respect the Survival Horror's place in gaming, i still like making fun of the whole idea with no ill-will whatsoever trevor.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Hahaha, I can see why you'd think that. The reward would probably be worth it, though... maybe i'd be weak to fire. It gets stupidly hot where I live.

Nah just be the most badass Dark Souls-Estye boss you can be. No weaknesses, bullshit move set patterns haha (;

Smash Brony

Cool Dude
    Years
  • If I was a boss character in any game, I'd like to be the kind that fits the following quote:

"You feel like you're gonna have a bad time."

Years
  • I would love if i could be a hard boss who blocks the Player's passage to the next area of the Game so i would have to go with Ornstein.

Yukari

I would be Alduin from Skyrim, he's a badass dragon

And weaker than his Worshipers.

Just saying. c:

I think I'd wanna be Yiazmat from Final Fantasy 12. Mostly because he's a freaking cheap piece of crap that is more trouble to beat than he's worth, and as such I would be the biggest troll in all of gaming. c:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Alright, second point...

If I wanted to be a boss in any video game, I want to make sure that I'd feature top billing and be treated with the VIP + Special Guest + POGCHAMP treatment. A fine example of this is none other than Dante's appearance in Shin Megami Tensei 3: Nocturne were Dante was given not only top billing but was also featured in the cover art in some boxarts.

Shin Megami Tensei 5: xxxxxxxxxx
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FEATURING **YASUO, THE UNFORGIVEN** from League of Legends!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back