• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] 30-Day Gaming Challenge part...3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I will keep this post updated as the challenge goes by!

Day 1: My first video game was Super Mario Advance for the GBA. It's a shame I can't find the cartridge.

Day 2: My favorite video game human character is Cynthia from DPP. My favorite non-human character is Empoleon from Pokemon. (Yeah, I really Pokemon more than other vg franchise.)

Day 3: I find Fossil Fighters and Fossil Fighters Champions for the DS a very underrated series. They're really fun strategy games similar to Pokemon, but with dinosaurs.

Day 4: I really don't have one...Minecraft maybe?

Day 5: Cheren from BW/BW2.

Day 6: Navi from Ocarina of Time.

Day 7: Mario and Peach (Does that even count?)

Day 8: Pokemon DPP

Day 9: PMD Sky ending scene

Day 10: Pokemon GSC

Day 11: Currently, it's the 3DS. (All time favorite is the DS)

Day 12: Super Smash Bros

Day 13: Every Game I've ever played Pokemon Platinum

Day 14: Some Pokemon wallpaper

Day 15: I can't :( (But I'm currently playing Pokemon Crystal)

Day 16: COD

Day 17: Cyrus from Pokemon DPP

Day 18: Lucas/Hilbert from Pokemon

Day 19: Castelia City from Pokemon (Unova).
    Spoiler:

Day 20: RPGs

Day 21: Pokemon White

Day 22: Pokemon White 2

Day 23: All Pokemon games, but preferably Generation 4's games.

Day 24: Pokemon RBY

Day 25: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Day 26: COD

Day 27: Basically any Pokemon cute scene. (I don't play too much not Nintendo/Pokemon games)

Day 28: Game Freak

Day 29: Pokemon S/M, I thought the changes were too drastic at first, but I ended up loving it.

Day 30: Pokemon Platinum!

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    You guys really think you can do this for 365 days straight?

Day 1: I can never remember if my first was Grandia or Pokemon Yellow....or maybe I got them at the same time? Idk. But those 2 are the earliest games I can remember playing.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Regardless of whether this is 30 days or 365...

my first video game was Mario Kart 64 for the Nintendo 64.

EDIT: Also, we using the same XP/Gold system for the Legend Of PC thread like the first time around?

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I can barely do the 30 day challenge much less an entire year... lol.

Day 1 - Very first video game

Question gets asked all the time, and I don't have a concrete answer since it was so long ago. I usually go with Super Mario Bros. or Paper Boy for the NES as those are my earliest gaming memories.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 2 - Your favorite character.

Cortana. She is sarcastic, smart, a badass, and possibly a murderer as of the latest Halo game.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Day 1 - Your First Video Game

For me that'd be Lego Racers on the PC when I was like, 4? I had great fun with that :D

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Day 1: Very first video game
    The first game I ever played myself was probably my dad's copy of Civilization III.

Day 2: Your favorite character
    This is a tough one... maybe Morrigan from Dragon Age. I think her character is hilarious.

Riolu

Emanation Pokémon
    Years
  • Day 1 - Very first video game:
    My veeeeery first video game ever was probably Crash Tag Team Racing on my ancient PS2. So many years have passed since the last time I played it.

Day 2 - Your favorite character
    My favorite character? Probably Phoenix Wright from the Ace Attorney series. Love those games.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Day 1 - Very first video game.
    I think it was either Donkey Kong Country, Dig Dug or Mrs Pac Man. Really hard to say since I've been playing longer than I can remember haha.

Spoiler:

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Day 1: Very First Video Game

I actually don't remember what my first video game was. It may have been one for Windows

Day 2: Your Favorite Character

While I do have a lot of favorite video game characters, I think my number one favorite is Tali Zorah vas Normandy from the Mass Effect series. She happens to be a Quarian, so one feature that is very noticeable about her is her hips. Also, her attacks are tech based since she is an engineer.

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
    Years
  • day 1:

mechwarrior 2 on the PC
    Spoiler:

i grew up playing this game and it became a major staple on who i am today, the game revolves around 2 clans: clan wolf and clan jade falcon, both clans have their own perspective missions tied into the story of the series in general

day 2:

nick valentine of fallout 4

his personallity is very impressive and very calming about the commonwealth, he also hopes fer a better future as a whole

Years
  • Day 1 - Very first video game. - I honestly can't remember what my first video game was tbh, but if I had to guess, I'd say it was some Tennis game on the PS1, it was too long ago now I can't remember the name.

Day 2 - Your favorite character. - My favourite video game character is Layle from FFCC: The Crystal Bearers, the game wasn't anything special but for some reason I just really liked his character and used to think he was really cool as a kid.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Day 1 - Very first video game.
    New super mario bros for DS

I've been trying to figure this out for months now. I have spreadsheets and google docs on the subject. I even created a secret code to rank the characters! every day my opinions change... Maybe uh... a fire emblem character? I really like umm... Leo?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Day 1: Day 1 - Very first video game.
    God I really wanna be a smart alec and just say the first video games (although there are debates on what that truly is!) but I know you mean my first video game. I don't know the first one I played--might've been Duck Hunt or Mario Kart at a cousin's house--but the first one I ever owned was Pokemon Red. :D

CHERRIM. It's my favourite thing in the whole wide world and I have the Pokemon series to thank for it.

Florges

The Garden Pokémon
    Years
  • Day One: I'm pretty positive my first game was computer game that included different Disney movies, like Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast. For the life of me, I don't remember what the game is called, but whenever I had computer time I would play it.

Day Two: Robin from Fire Emblem. I don't really have a reason why, but I was always interested in the series thanks to Smash, and Awakening was my first Fire Emblem game. Plus, he's my main in Smash.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Day 2 - Your favorite character.

Always had a soft spot for Feena from Grandia because of her personality and design. Sigurd from FE4 is another one that I love just for the lasting impact he leaves after certain events. I've mentioned Vivi from FFIX when this question gets asked so might as well bring him up as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back