• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] Video Games Collaboration!

Years
  • Already got my theme up! Looks good, Aaron! I removed the text and put it in a [title] because i wanted the bare image, I hope that's ok.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    ayy

I might change it to a different game later - Austin and I had a Snipperclips collab planned where we would each be one of the characters, but if we're doing this first maybe it would make more sense if I switch to something else in a bit.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Well, after fighting with both the code and the fact that PC seems to tweak out harder than a crack addict when you copy and paste code from Google docs, I have joined the collab.

Yay.

I'm going to go to bed now.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • Thank you for helping me with mine. Appreciated and looking good I guess. {XD}

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
    Years
  • I've just done mine - using images from a game I spend WAYYY too much time playing. Removed the text so the center image is easier to see but put the collab name in the [title]

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I finally made mine, yay!

I am jealous of Raffy's one T_T Portal was my second choice, but I went with Animal Crossing since it was already my profile's theme.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • I made mine courtesy of the template provided. I might make a few changes here and there but for now, that will do.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    just want to say that for some reason there's a gap after the signature for some of you

it's pretty big and creates a scrollbar and it slightly bothers me

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • ''Tis not bad. Just change the text colors cause it pops too much compared to the rest of the sig imo.
    Yeah, I was thinking so myself.

Probably going to end up changing the pictures as well, since I kinda picked 'em up on the fly. Too many choices when it comes to things I like though, and even more when it comes to things I like of things I like orz

Back