• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Overwatch - Discussion Thread

Which system do you own Overwatch on?

• Total voters
Years
  • I'll probably never step into competitive unless I find a good group of friends to constantly play it with them because every time I see Symmetra or Pharah picked by the enemy team I get so salty and tilt off the face of the earth.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • i don't think i'll be getting into comp any time soon. the "community" is way too toxic for me to enjoy the game.

Just play 8 hours a day for a week or two. Got me all the skins and emotes except for Orisa and Pharah's emote.

i don't think i've ever had, nor will ever have, that sort of time to dedicate to something like overwatch

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I main mei too, but only in quick play

I know!! I recorded gameplay of you the other day playing as Mei!

raw

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    8 hours a day? Last time I came close to that was 9 hours one day in Modern Warfare 2, because I just had to prestige that day.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Hi there, I have to get it install on my PC. I love to play this game with my friends and it is my favorite. My uncle Overwatch Kaufen online for me on my last birthday and that was the best gift for me. I also like to play Counter strike, GTA, Clash of the Clans, Pokemon but not more than overwatch.

Last edited by a moderator:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Looks like an anniversary event is all but confirmed.

https://www.trueachievements.com/products/25915/Overwatch-50-Anniversary-Loot-Boxes

Celebrate Overwatch's anniversary with a batch of commemorative treats for your heroes during a new event: Overwatch? Anniversary! Kick off the celebration with a bang by picking up Anniversary Loot Boxes*. Every Loot Box contains up to four cosmetic items, including at least one Anniversary Skin, Spray, Highlight Intro, Emote, Victory Pose, Player Icon, or Voice Line. More than 100 Anniversary goodies are waiting for you! If your Anniversary Loot Box contains an item that is already in your collection, you will instead receive in-game Credits that you can use to acquire many customization options. *Anniversary Loot Boxes are available to purchase or earn in-game until June 5, 2017.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Tfw when i finally get to have a Mei game where I actually do well but my team throws by overextending the objective that needed to be defended.

Also, to answer the comment on why Overwatch characters are in Heroes of the Storm instead of actual Blizzard IP characters? Because Blizzo gave up artistic integrity months and months ago. Its all about making that other game relevant (and also a scheme to get existing players to play on said game)

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Also, to answer the comment on why Overwatch characters are in Heroes of the Storm instead of actual Blizzard IP characters? Because Blizzo gave up artistic integrity months and months ago. Its all about making that other game relevant (and also a scheme to get existing players to play on said game)

I assume you mean HotS IP characters, because I'm sure you're aware Overwatch characters are Blizzard IP characters.

Also: No need to be so dramatic. The introduction of Overwatch characters in HotS is not about artistic integrity, it's simply about mixing universes. By your logic, that means Nintendo has no artistic integrity when it comes to games like Smash Bros. I do agree, though, that Blizz is grasping at straws trying to widen HotS' fanbase (or, as you say, make the game relevant) by making some Overwatch heroes playable characters in HotS. The exclusive Overwatch skins for playing x amount of HotS game is evidence enough of that. Unfortunately, HotS is a horrible game and I uninstall it as soon as I get the rewards I'm after.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • the hots game is rather strange i wish i could of gotten officer D.va though since im known to play as d.va sometimes

You will be able to get Officer D.va! Blizzard went on record saying that her skin will make its way into normal loot boxes at some point, so you won't have to play HOTS to get the skin!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    1st anniversary event runs from May 23rd to June 12th. And everyone on all three platforms will be able to play the game for free between May 26th-29th.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Wooohooo, can't wait.
    Suppose I should renew my PS+ sub then. And set aside some money to buy lootboxes if there's any cosmetics that I really like.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Suprised noone's talking about the new event :o I personally like it, but also kinda hate it too. The skins were really off putting at first, but I've grown to like a few. Idk how I'm gonna get everything though O_o
    Maybe I'll make a blog post about the update, I need to make more blog posts anyways :p

Back