• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Overwatch - Discussion Thread

Which system do you own Overwatch on?

• Total voters

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
They went crazy with the updates lol... also Oasis update soon? background on ptr changed.

-Izuna-

Banned
Years
Time to be an Edgy Reaper Main (like how I've always been)

Also, I have not played in a while that's why I'm stuck at lvl20. Now I really need to grind up, then Rip and tear.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
During non events they use normal maps as the background. I had Lunar Base as my background when I booted my game up; it just rotates.

yeah, but oasis was all purple and the big black thing that the machines usually scan is replaced by a book. I'll take a screenshot in a bit.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Yeah please do, I?m very intrigued by this.

Spoiler:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
I?ll take that bet. If you can?t get it, you have to buy me 10 loot boxes (;

Do you do competitive play at all?

I would if I had money xD
I play competitive a bit, but my first few placements this season have been pretty bad so I've stuck to quick play until I can get a bit better... Been playing pretty much nothing but pharah for about a month now...

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
tfw your new fave hero gets nerfed on PTR before she even makes it into competitive :'(

They nerfed the soft-lock on her beam, now you really have to track with it. I don't think it's the worst nerf in the world, unlike what some people are saying ahem Stylosa. It's a bit of a non-issue if you're already good at tracking. My tracking's not the best though, and my game can be a bit laggy sometimes (not sure if it's my ageing gaming laptop or my distance from our router, and the latter can't be helped unfortunately), which doesn't help. Guess I'll just have to git gud.

idk why Blizz wanted to nerf Moira and not Junkrat though :/

On a happier note, I got her David Bowie (Glam) skin in a loot box yesterday. :D

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
tfw your new fave hero gets nerfed on PTR before she even makes it into competitive :'(

They nerfed the soft-lock on her beam, now you really have to track with it. I don't think it's the worst nerf in the world, unlike what some people are saying ahem Stylosa. It's a bit of a non-issue if you're already good at tracking. My tracking's not the best though, and my game can be a bit laggy sometimes (not sure if it's my ageing gaming laptop or my distance from our router, and the latter can't be helped unfortunately), which doesn't help. Guess I'll just have to git gud.

idk why Blizz wanted to nerf Moira and not Junkrat though :/

On a happier note, I got her David Bowie (Glam) skin in a loot box yesterday. :D

The tracking's not too bad imo, most of the damage you'll do comes from the orb anyways.
Anyways, blizzard world is on ptr, and it's crazy lol. I accidently walked to the 3rd point thinking it was the 1st :p it's really big too.

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
Turns out the Moira "nerf" was actually just a PTR bug, Blizzard confirmed it on their forums. :D
Apparently they were trying to improve her targeting, but they made her aim worse instead xD

Blizzard World looks great too. It looks huge, but a lot of the different paths actually go in similar directions so I don't think I'll get lost on it. Haven't played a proper game on it yet, I've only been on the PTR to try and get used to the bugged Moira and also have a quick look at Blizzard World. I also watched some guys on YouTube doing a 2v2 game on Blizzard World with the new infinite ult custom game option. It looked about as crazy as it sounds. Transendences every 3 seconds or so, practically unkillable Winstons, perma Torb ult + perma Ana ult insanity, etc etc.

They should've made Winston's ult in that mode one of the permanent ones rather than one that runs out though. His HP goes back up to full every time he ults :/

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Turns out the Moira "nerf" was actually just a PTR bug, Blizzard confirmed it on their forums. :D
Apparently they were trying to improve her targeting, but they made her aim worse instead xD

Blizzard World looks great too. It looks huge, but a lot of the different paths actually go in similar directions so I don't think I'll get lost on it. Haven't played a proper game on it yet, I've only been on the PTR to try and get used to the bugged Moira and also have a quick look at Blizzard World. I also watched some guys on YouTube doing a 2v2 game on Blizzard World with the new infinite ult custom game option. It looked about as crazy as it sounds. Transendences every 3 seconds or so, practically unkillable Winstons, perma Torb ult + perma Ana ult insanity, etc etc.

They should've made Winston's ult in that mode one of the permanent ones rather than one that runs out though. His HP goes back up to full every time he ults :/

Infinite ults? I hadn't heard about that... I'm gonna have some fun tonight.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Heroes (this thread) never die!
3132a722d1621384c1eab31e4d6e91f0.gif

As of today's update, Brigette is now live!

DisfiguredCarefreeEarthworm-size_restricted.gif

She feels so fun to play. I've had a bit of a go in No Limits on a crazy 6v6 match and it was good fun. I really like the whip shot skill for finishing off fleeing enemies and booping people off the map :c.

What do you guys think of her? :D

Last edited:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Heroes (this thread) never die!
3132a722d1621384c1eab31e4d6e91f0.gif

As of today's update, Brigette is now live!

DisfiguredCarefreeEarthworm-size_restricted.gif

She feels so fun to play. I've had a bit of a go in No Limits on a crazy 6v6 match and it was good fun. I really like the whip shot skill for finishing off fleeing enemies and booping people off the map :c.

What do you guys think of her? :D
Personally not the biggest fan, but she's not terrible. Not very good in deathmatch though (which is what I mostly play) because she only has 2 attacks.

Anyways, I'm getting close to silver frame :D

Back