• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic Forces New Trailer

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    So we got a new trailer for the new sonic game today showing off the ability to make our own heroes to play in the game. I think this is pretty cool and will cater to all the sonic fans who like to recolor and make their own sonic OCs.

What do you guys think about this and the new trailer? I am liking this game more with every new bit of info we get. Here's hoping they don't screw this one up.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Let's not forget Arms the Fox and Nipples the Enchilada.

Oh boy.

I almost audibly laughed when we saw that they added the ability to make Sonic OCs. And it shouldn't be funny because it's a pretty standard gameplay implementation. But also this is Sonic, so that makes it not only hilarious but also makes it overshadow some of the actually maybe neat stuff that the jury's still out on that was in the trailer.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Yeah, to be fair, there is some neat stuff, like the actually gameplay.

Rather Colours-esque again which is no bad thing imo! Also vocals in the opening stage; did that happen since SA2B?

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
  • Every weird ass Sonic Fanfic creator is jumping for joy after the reveal of this trailer... which basically makes their fanon OC's canon in some way...

I imagine this is only going to get weirder once the game is released LOL

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Now I'm not a fan of sonic, but my friend is apparently and he absolutly hates the character customization lol. He's saying how he won't buy the new game now xD

Years
  • Honestly surprised that it took this long to add a character creator to one of there games, especially when there's a real audience for it out there. I mean, it doesn't really interest me (and I'm much more excited for Sonic Mania than I am for Forces), but I'm glad they're trying it anyway.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2017
    It looks very fun to me. not sure why being able to make a person is making people mad.

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
  • It looks very fun to me. not sure why being able to make a person is making people mad.

The series is going back to the boost oriented gameplay of Colors and Generations so this is going to be a good game (Unless it's riddled with bugs). It's going to be fun and I'm probably going to buy this... But nobody really was asking for a Create a Character in a Sonic game. It's weird and they should've just focused on the dozens of sonic characters.

Nobody's mad, they're just wierded out by it. And with the history off creepy sonic fanfic out there is putting shivers down everyone spine.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • *crashes through window*

I LOVE SONIC AND I AM VERY EXCITED FOR THIS AND I'M SO FUCKING HYPED

no but seriously like. i love sonic so much, and when i saw you could make your own character..i just... i squealed of happiness because i've been a part of the sort of.. sonic fandom i guess for as long as i can remember, or i at least love sonic a lot and i'm not ashamed to admit it and i reblog stuff about it a lot on tumblr, and uh..i mean, i've been making sonic OC's since i was like 10 lol. so i'm very excited. and it's very colours-esque type gameplay which is awesome since sonic colours was an awesome game.

i'm just really excited for this and hope i can get the system it comes out on, because i really, really want to play this game.

Years
  • I've been less and less of a Sonic fans as the years go by, and tbh I doubt I'm going to pick this game up. As much as people liked Sonic Generations, (and I agree that it was a step in the right direction), I just haven't been a fan of 3D sonic gameplay in any way, and unless this new game is SUPER amazing, it probably won't be enough to rekindle my faith in the modern Sonic games. :/ Sonic Mania, however, looks awesome :P

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    seems like the news is a mixed bag of good and bad for everyone. I wonder if we'll see anything more on this game at E3

Back