• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birb Mafia [Endgame!]

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
(Just wanted to clear up a technical thing that I saw but actions don't go through if you die)

Abby

#freecoffee
Years

Beginner's Birb Mafia- Day 5!

The leaf birb grinned. They'd discovered the identity of one of the evil birbs, and decided to get rid of them that night. Silently, she snuck up on the three huddled, furtive as to not to alert them. Suddenly, a twig snapped in a nearby bush, and she was disposed by the three she had located.

purplecicada has been Killed! She was the Leaf Birb

48 hours to submit any Votes!

Rules!

* Follow all Pokécommunity wide rules.

* When you vote, format it as some variation of [LYNCH]Player Things like KILL or VOTE are acceptable too.

* Going 2 days without voting may result in you being removed for inactivity.

* Keep discussion within the thread, or the discord servers for this game.

* Upon death, you are allowed one death post. You may not reveal any game related information here.

* Send your night actions to me on Discord (Babby#1521).

* You may NOT abstain. Changing votes is fine though!

*In the event of a tie, the player lynched will be RNG'd.

Players

Abby as Your Host!

Radiating as The Edgy Birb Lynched D2
HyperMorian as The Sea birb Killed N1
SirDolan as The Hot birb Lynched D1​
Sparkin
Bardothren
Ash
NightKrow as The Spicy Birb Killed N3​
mew_nani
Home as The Cloud Birb Lynched D4​
Uzumaki Naruto
purplecicada as The Leaf Birb Killed N4​
Noraxia
tokyodrift
Fletch
Salzorrah as The Hard Birb Lynched D3
Nakuzami Killed N0​
Superjolt

Count me in!

[QUTE=HyperMorian;9637783]Is this another Pokémon Mafia?

Okay, in.[/QUOTE]

[QUO=SirDolan;9637815]eeeeeeeeeeeeee count me in! :D[/QUOTE]

Cool! Count me in :DDD

If you need people, count me in. I promise to be nice to all the newcomers.

I'm here if you need people! We can just say I'm rusty it's been a while :')

OMG gib me hat birb!

it says beginner's but I suck at mafia anyways soooo :/

Hey can I be grandma birb?

iu

quick disclaimer I kinda copied this off the internet

in if possible. I don't have discord access though. SO can I send NA on PM? lol

If you need any more, count me in then :D

[Q=Aaron;9638747]Copy that for me please![/QUOTE]

Ok in. Always said I'd join one.

Plz be nice, first mafia game in yearssss.

No offence but this is not Birb mafia without Spicy Birb. I'm in

[QUOE=Nakuzami;96391]joining just to make sure leaf birb is in this shit[/QUOTE]

I'll join too!

I'd probably replace the mafia silencer with something else though, town has quite a bit of power here

Sparkin

Things look very dangerous now. We lose two in a row. If purplecicada's target was indeed mafia, we'd be one point ahead. If only we'd get to know who it was...Too bad vig kill didn't go through.
Said that, I don't know why you suspected Home. As Home said, the janitor is still around here, and it could be you, or me, or anyone here, so I don't think role claims would do anything, as mafia could too claim a role that another one has, and we'd never know who's telling the truth. But well, I believe you. But I'd rather hide my role so that if mafia claims it, I'll immediately throw my finger. However, I know it's a bad idea, but I'll risk it, as our chances are growing smaller. If any of you don't claim your roles, I'll keep my eye on you.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
danggggggggg man. I've been a bit busy so i didn't get the chance to watch anyone last night. Maybe Fletch can give us some insight on who he visited?

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
well that was a complete vote turnaround that happened when I was asleep lol. at least I got to save one of you.

gg good luck

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
mmm Ninja bird is still alive so Fletch may or may not have gotten something. But I'd like to hear what he says before anything else myself. Other than myself and Sparkin' who else hasn't claimed.

Years
Well, ****. How do we keep lynching our doc? How? And of course I had to get my vote in two minutes before the phase change and make a complete ass of myself.

After yesterday's BS, I'm inclined to think Desi is lying, but I'd like to hear role claims first. We should all claim... doesn't matter anymore with the two investigator roles already out in the open. Screw today up, and it's game over.

As for who I think is maf, I think Desi, Nagi, Ash, and Nani, in that order, are most likely. Heck, I'm starting to wonder if Jolt is maf and the mafia actually silenced one of their own, but I don't think so.

I am Gutsy Birb. Tweet tweet.

EDIT: and shouldn't the vig kill have gone through? How much worse can our luck get?

DOUBLE EDIT: just realized were not at mylo yet. We should still claim, what few of us remain hidden. Naku's role hasn't come to light yet, so there'll be one lying uncc'd player. Odds are that'll be the ninja, since the rest are useless now.

what the hell? I'm telling truth. If i was mafia i could have claimed any town role.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
Just Plain Birb here. This means it pretty much has to be Nani/Nagi/Ash. Not convinced that Desi is lying, so that has to be it, barring a situation where any of Sparkin/Fletch/Bard are lying

Sparkin

Let's not forget that Noraxia's in too, right?
Like I said, when claiming roles, anyone could be lying, because the janitor's still out there, yet.

Superjolt

Years
Let's not forget that Noraxia's in too, right?
Like I said, when claiming roles, anyone could be lying, because the janitor's still out there, yet.
Nagi is Noraxia lol
I dunno about Desi, not after that claim got Home lynched.

Sparkin is right, but there's two other mafia who will be cc'd. We just need to flush them out.

Fletch could still be lying. It's extremely unlikely, but until tokyo spots him visiting someone, there can be doubt... especially after claiming to forget his visit last night. I still trust him more than most players still alive, but I'd really like that confirmation so we can settle the matter.

...of course, if he's telling the truth, he will likely die anyways.

My question is, who would purple have gone for? I'll take a look quick at yesterday and see if I can find something.

EDIT: I got nothing. Purple didn't put a single scumread out there yesterday, so it's anyone's guess.
If Desi is lying he's screwed either way imo, if you and the others are all telling the truth, there's still a 67% chance of lynching scum in Nani/Nagi/Ash even if Desi is lying. I guess we could lynch Desi and if he was telling the truth just lynch the obvious 3 starting Day 6. Would Nagi have been that willing to bus Desi if he's lying?

Also purple might have targeted Nani since Nani voted her

Sparkin

Well, I didn't detect anything suspicious in nani, well, she did post big overviews. Well, you may be right about purple targeting but we don't know it, do we? Nagi posted some overviews too, two, but I had that feeling she was hiding something, I didn't get anything besides what was already stated in her reads. Ash and Desi, both had that talk about not feeling mafia lately. Are they talking about not playing this game for long time or is it talk that they are *cough* mafia? Could it be that you're making excuses to free you from guilt?

I'm going to attack. I didn't yesterday, so:

[Lynch]Ash

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Um. No. I think I mentioned I got into a Car Crash so I haven't really been online. And today is my birthday so I spent it doing other things. I said nothing about not feeling mafia. So tell me again what excuses I have? I don't mind you sussing me for legitimate reasons but you sir do not have any I'm sorry.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Also for the record I'm Oracle Bird

night 1 - nakuzami
night 2 - radiating
night 3 - bardothren
night 4 - no one because i slept and when i woke up it was day phase
night 5 - desi

I thought about editing my last post but I figured I'd leave my frustration (bc I'm sorry but when my excuse for not being active is a car crash i don't wanna hear it) in that post and give you guys what i have in a separate post ?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Sparkin hasn't really made a case for himself, which is why I'm still on the train that he's scum. Everything he's been saying has been used to divert attention from him.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I followed Desi specifically last might bc i still find him a.bit scummy even though they were most likely going after purple it was worth a shot just in case. Id be glad to follow him again tonight. If not him then ill follow nani or nagi.

[vote] sparkin bc god forbid i miss voting again and bard isnt the only one who thought that whole 'i wont claim in case the mafia try to claim' nonsense was a scummy move.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
After 5 long days of waiting... internet has finally been restored, albeit a day late cause they had to reschedule the appointment. Thank God. :(

For now I'm gonna lay off on giant posts since it's late at night and I have a lot of catching up to do reading wise. I hope I can make a giant post tomorrow but... I'm honestly not really holding my breath. I came in so late, I'm really sorry guys. ;-;

Also if we're doing role reveals...

Pidove_Gust.jpg

I'm City Birb! Nice to meet ya!

As for Sparkin... eh.... I already posted my opinions about him earlier, and at the moment they haven't really changed very much. Bard brings up some valid points that I didn't catch earlier.... eh I guess I'll go along with it.

[Vote] Sparkin

Superjolt

Years
Just a note that if we lynch Sparkin, it still leaves the issue of Desi up in the air for tomorrow, and if Sparkin is a mislynch we'll be at LyLo tomorrow

Also @Bard it's not so much that I trust Desi, it's just I was thinking claiming third party would be dumb for mafia in this situation, but maybe not... like at this point put me in the category of idek anymore :/

idk if I trust Ash's claim either (why claim the name Oracle Birb when it's called Magic Birb, at least according to the OP), happy birthday tho :)

Actually... who's left to claim? Is it just Sparkin and Nagi?

EDIT: ok Sparkin probably is scum but let's hear both of their claims anyway

Last edited:

Sparkin

Thanks for the complete review about me. I doubt that if I say anything, it'll change the result. Looks like I'm destined to be bandwagoned...
"I am Ded, Ded the birb. "
On another note, I already know the outcome of the game. Why I don't want to tell? Because I'd been giving away the win for the innocent. Simple.

Back