• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kill All Townies!

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
  • [Vote] Lycan

I'd like to finish what was started. No way to get info if we don't lynch at all. Let's hurry for majority so we can take advantage of 3 lynches PLEASE.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • I kind of actually expected lycan to die last nigt, just to throw us off the loop since a lot of people were trying ro lynch him. Seeing how he still is alive is very suspicious to me. Sorry m8.

[VOTE] Lycanthropy

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Vote Count 3.1
    2 lynches remaining.

Lycanthropy (4): Bidoof FTW SirDolan Aaron Home

Currently not voting (7): Bardothren Lycanthropy Desinishon Fletch Paranoia_ Purplecicada Nero

6 votes will be required for a lynch.

I am here for this

I'm in. Could use a nice basic game as a palate cleanse.

Sign me in!

Holy mother of dolphin, in pls!

In as well

Sign me up buttercup.

Watashi ga imasu yo

\0/

since take a number doesn't look like it's happening..slot me in for this!

In

Question: how do multiple lynches take place if a lynch requires majority vote?

would love to join

If you need anymore people, I'll join.

Saved your game, you owe me a soda.

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • Bidoof's attention regarding this has got me worried.

[UNVOTE]Lycanthropy

We have three lynches and little to no information, getting at least one proper lynch can help us to better understand people's alignments. Also, after yesterday there has to be a reason that Johnny was killed, he may have struck a chord with maf or he may have just been so active that him being alive could eventually take down a mafia or two but this is a good way to get a better idea of why he was killed. Lycan has provided little defense and zero claims under pressure, and we could either continue to debate on who to lynch for the entire day or maybe hit multiple mafia members by actually doing something. It's up to you, but I'd rather mislynch one for the greater good than no lynch and let the mafia continue to have their ways with us. If we don't take control of this game: we lose.

EDIT: Sorry for spam notif'ing you with edits

jombii

Years
  • Wut.

I dont' know how to deal with this already damn. I have scumreads on a lot of people. Top scumreads are Bidoof, Desi, and drewbie. I'm not sure which is mafia and which is wolf. But I think I have a scum there.

Townreading Johnny (I think that Johnny-Lycan thing was town v town, looking back).

[VOTE] BidoofFTW

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • Yeesh, Bidoof seemed a little too keen on lynching Lycan if you ask me. Funnily enough, it was only after Ash decided to push a Lycan vote. Figures. Although I actually agreed with his post on the possibility of Lycan being a wolf, I agree with [Lynching] BidoofFTW, it's plausible that maf used Johnny's death as a reason to make Lycan appear as the fault for an easy vote to divert attention away for another phase.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Honestly, I was thinking the same thing as Nero about doof. He seemed a bit too eager to push a lynch on Lycan. At the same time though, Lycan had plenty of time to defend himself and he didn't so it seems kinda weird. Anyway, I'll go with [Vote] BidoofFTW.

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • Go ahead and let mafia hop on a stupid revenge bandwagon and have fun killing a vanilla. I can't really defend myself properly because I have no claim or NA results, all I can say is that I've been trying to mix up my playstyle a bit, thought I'd try taking control and aggressively lynching since we had the chance for multiple lynches. Obviously that isn't working out in my favor, but you win some and lose some. If this lynch goes through, good luck town.

EDIT: deleting part of this post because I realize now I was wrong and it was dumb.

@drewbie top 3 scum and town reads and say why, we need substance out of you

@Nero if I really wanted to divert the town for another phase then why would I have said I only wanted to push the Lycan lynch as quick as possible so that we could take full advantage of the day phase and not get caught up with deciding Lycan's fate when we have 3 total lynches? Your argument for taking advantage of Johnnys death is contradictory to why I wanted lycan dead. What I do realize now though is that the mafia killed Johnny specifically so we would kill Lycan and we walked right into it. Note I wasnt alone or the only vote on the Lycan wagon.

I had multiquotes but it made my phone lag sorry :(

Last edited:

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
    Years
  • I'm still trying to comprehend how we've messed this up so badly... I honestly thought Lycan was wolf or at least mafia with how they acted towards Johnny + Johnny's death.

[Vote] BidoofFTW I'm desperately hoping your wolf.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    [vote] BidoofFTW.

Apologies for delay in second vote. Was busy pretty much all day and then went out this evening. Was expecting to post earlier but eh. I'm too tired to actually make any scum reads rn so I'll just stick with everyone else.

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • I'm still trying to comprehend how we've messed this up so badly...

[Vote] BidoofFTW I'm desperately hoping your wolf.

Maybe instead of desperately hoping that sheeping your way to victory will somehow work you should actually make some scumreads and make a real discussion.

You people complained about me being eager to vote but look at yourselves. This lynch is ridiculous, half of the people are voting and saying nothing or nothing that means anything *SEE TWO ABOVE POSTS* not to mention how Drewbie and Desi have been saying practically nothing or shitposting the entire game.

I'm okay with dying, but can you at least give me hope of a town win here? Every sign is pointing to town just sitting around and getting led to mislynch until they're all dead. Don't take the thread title too seriously here.

jombii

Years
  • Bidoofs reaction makes me doubt my vote. Damn. Uhm.

[UNVOTE] Bidoof FTW

[VOTE] Desinishon

Years
  • Alright I've been busy pretty much all day. I'll give townreads and actually give insight on certain things now.

I don't really have a good read on Desi since I always think he's scum but w/e

Bidoof and Home seem good to me

Home has been active pretty much all game and he's been giving good ideas and reads, although the thing with him and Lycan yesterday still seems weird.

Bidoof had a good defense and seems fine to me now.

purplecicada seems like maf/wolf to me, I haven't really seen much substance in her posts.

Neutral read on Soph and Aaron.

Thinking about it now I see why Doof decided to push a lynch on Lycan, he was just trying to get things moving and Lycan was the top suspect at the time. We can't really blame Doof for Lycanthropy flipping town. Also, Bard and Fletch have been awfully quiet.

EDIT: forgot to [Vote] Purplecicada

Back