• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you guys have an interesting place where you store your games?

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
  • I keep all of my 3DS/DS/GBA games in this 1985 Lego case that I got for less than a dollar (they are usually $20+ on eBay).
    FR92Q0q

li9jv9O

AMitM1A

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I just store my disc-based games on shelves. My DS, 3DS, and Vita games are stored inside my handhelds' cases. Leftovers inside one of those game carrying cases. GB/GBA games go inside those plastic GB covers and inside a drawer. My N64 and SNES games go inside a plastic tub the size of a shoe box.

1MeenGreenie

Factory Head
    Years
  • I have a storage drawer where I keep all my portable games and systems. Most of the DS/3DS games are in little plastic cases with the game name written on them in sharpie (so I don't misplace them), and my GBA games are in a little zipper pouch shaped like Rosie from Animal Crossing. GBC games are just kind of lined up inside the drawer (it's just the Pokemon games, so they don't take up a lot of space).

My console games are in a bookcase. The N64 games are in plastic cases with their instruction books inside.

I treat my games well, but everything else is a mess, haha.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    My GB/A games are stored in my PSP box, and everything else that has its own box is mostly on my bookshelf. My library these days is mostly digital.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • All my games are stored in colorful game cases that came with Pokemon stuff I bought. One's gold, the other's silver, and the others are black and pink.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2019
    for 3ds games it's usually on the bookshelf or on the shelf under my coffee table
    other games are usually on steam so they're digital

Last edited:
    Years
  • I keep all mine in their own little mini bookcase, and a few CD wallets. It's mostly full of old PS1 and PS2 relics.

My DS/3DS games are kept in a side pocket in my handbag, since I do need them to entertain me when I'm on the go.

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
    Years
  • My consoles are all in the living room, so my cases are located on the shelves of the entertainment centre.

However, my hand-held games and their cases are stored separate. Most of my cases are still in storage, as we had started packing for a trip that never came to pass, and I never unpacked them. However, the cartridges are stored in my DS carrying bag and a in small wooden box I made in 8th grade woodshop.

Back