• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soo......

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I just got a new PS4 after my old one was stolen out my apartment. Just wondering if anyone has any game recommendations that I should try. Thanks a bunch! <3

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Horizon Zero Dawn is a highly recommended game. I haven't played it yet but it's supposed to be great!

The Last of Us remastered if you haven't played that yet.

I own the Uncharted Collection.

That's all I know

Years
  • Horizon Zero Dawn is a recommended choice for it's gameplay, though it's character to be a strong female character who complains about everything and then does everything really isn't the kind of character I haz faith in.... Well, that and to see nearly about 95% of the guy's as dicks to everyone while the only good male characters in the 5% are mostly main characters to promote a strong female character is just..... Let's say after I beat it, I won't be looking to replay it and look forward to selling it off to buy Monster Hunter World... Still, the game is fun to play; taking down Dino-Robot's is awesome and requires planning. Setting up traps are good among other stuff and it's an interesting Sci-Fi story; I would recommend it.

If yah got Playstation shop account, I recommend God Eater Burst both 1 and 2.
    Final Fantasy 15
    Dissidia
    Rachet and Clank <- HIGHLY RECOMMEND
    Uncharted 4
    Crash Bandicoot Remastered
    Wipeout Omega Collection

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Bloodborne and why the hell are you even playing anything else.

Well, Persona 5's there, too. There really isn't much to say about these games because their reputations precede them by a pretty fair margin. Other than those two I'd really have to know what you're into, because P5 and BB are the types of games you don't have to be into Turn-based RPGs or Action RPGs (respectively) to like, so I could recommend them to just about anyone. But if I were to throw something like Disgaea 5 your way then...well, I couldn't good and well say whether you'd be interested in its grind-based gameplay and the overwhelming number of systems.

With that said, what're you into, fam? The library's pretty diverse in terms of what's on offer, so knowing what you like'd be a pretty healthy starting point.

Oh, and also, sorry about your loss, there, really sucks what happened to your old PS4. Really do hope we can at least make this one feel like one hell of a purchase by throwing games at your face that you hopefully fall in love with.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Bloodborne, Horizon Zero Dawn, The Witcher 3, and Monster Hunter World for sure. o/

Years
  • Warframe by far. It's free and perhaps one of, if not the best free title in any console library. It's free, so no need to slap down hard cash to roll dice.

Premium currency can be earned in game, weapons can be grinded (don't outright buy them) and it's free. Still boggles me that it's free.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Horizon, Nioh, any of the three Digimon games, Witcher 3, Ratchet & Clank. I could go on really <3

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Well, first, what games did you have on your old PS4 that you've already played?

Back